Stats: 3,155,093 members, 7,825,453 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (231) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3534449 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2822) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
HTGAWM season 2 fall finale is too dramatic mehn, now i see the reason why Viola Davis won an Emmy this year, she's too damn good...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Watches Lucifer pilot for the umpteenth time.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:39pm On Nov 25, 2015
Watching Blindspot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
cao:
Watches Lucifer pilot for the umpteenth time.
Haven't they released another episode since the pilot? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
blublahd:

Haven't they released another episode since the pilot? undecided
This was leaked months in advance, the pilot hasn't even officially aired yet. If I remember correctly, it's supposed to come out in January 2016.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
cao:

This was leaked months in advance, the pilot hasn't even officially aired yet. If I remember correctly, it's supposed to come out in January 2016.
shocked sad
Guess you like the series as well. Raises a lot of curiosity don't you think?, if one can afford not be pious about it.
I read the bastard executioner has been cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
blublahd:

shocked sad
Guess you like the series as well. Raises a lot of curiosity don't you think?, if one can afford not be pious about it.
I read the bastard executioner has been cancelled.
Yes, I really like the pilot, I'm expecting good things from the show. I've never heard of the other program.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
Currently watching DAMAGES,can't believe i skipped this all this years!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
London Spy.
UPDATE: 20:51 (ie 21:51 Naija time), realised I really wasn't paying attention. I'm usually quite patient with slow paced shows, but apparently not tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Daredevil.
Instead of going to sleep for work tomorrow or catching up on episodes I haven't watch, I'm going to watch something I've already watched and enjoyed. Maybe, I'll even mix it with Jessica Jones, just to enjoy the beatdowns (from DD) & the darkness (from JJ). Sha, I know I'll have the brightness on my iPad on the highest level, since both shows are literally dark.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:56am On Nov 26, 2015
Ufranklin92:

yea,so true,he even have frank mustache,but frank looks older doe

yap...just finished season 1... thank goodness that biatch Becca is dead...frank I think is now ma guy.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 5:01am On Nov 26, 2015
Empire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donhils: 6:41am On Nov 26, 2015
How's Blindspot.?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 26, 2015
A very busy week for moi, but thank the stars the weekend is nigh. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 12:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
12 monkeys.
mildly interesting, filler series before I embark on Boardwalk empire season 4 binge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
... Am I the only one watching Limitless? Oh no, the Bastard executioner has been cancelled, I feel like crying right now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 2:13pm On Nov 26, 2015
Please suggestions ......
Watched empire, Jane the virgin, flash, drop dead diva, revenge, heroes reborn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2015
Scream Queens (Annoyingly Hilarious) grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:27pm On Nov 26, 2015
Just finished Empire, this people no go kill person with their wahala. Anywho, about to watch Rosewood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:33am On Nov 27, 2015
solomonbrown64:
... Am I the only one watching Limitless? Oh no, the Bastard executioner has been cancelled, I feel like crying right now.
One of d most interesting series I've seen this year..its funny mehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 8:01am On Nov 27, 2015
james spader & sean bean should make a movie 2geda. legend as got me hooked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 9:08am On Nov 27, 2015
ahmedgafar7:
One of d most interesting series I've seen this year..its funny mehn
Yeah, Brian is really doing a good job. I hope it gets renewed for a new season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ahmedgafar7(m): 12:36pm On Nov 27, 2015
solomonbrown64:

Yeah, Brian is really doing a good job. I hope it gets renewed for a new season.
You read my Mind !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ash Vs Evil is starting to get ridiculous. Mixing humor and horror is never a good idea.

The Season 2 of Fargo is just as badass as the first installment, maybe more. But why do I keep having this weird feeling that 'Aliens' are manipulating everything??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 4:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
koice:
Ash Vs Evil is starting to get ridiculous. Mixing humor and horror is never a good idea.

The Season 2 of Fargo is just as badass as the first installment, maybe more. But why do I keep having this weird feeling that 'Aliens' are manipulating everything??

Just started Fargo.. In episode 3. Its got a Breaking Bad kinda feel. That Malvo guy tho...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Darey00:

Just started Fargo.. In episode 3. Its got a Breaking Bad kinda feel. That Malvo guy tho...

Lorne Malvo... a sociopath that get his kicks from turning people against one another, and... killing people. That guy gives me the chills, but I gotta say, he's nowhere as bad as the sheer psychos teeming in the 2nd season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 9:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
fabiano09:
Although i dont like movies with nudity and sex scenes buh THE AFFAIR is an exception. I like the way the story is told,from both sides perceptions,as is true with all human relations,we experience and remember things differently. If you love psychology and romance,this is for you.
I love this show.I love it so much,I made the opening theme song called "container" by fiona apple my ringtone."Sensual storytelling" that's what this program is.The exact thing that happened to Noah once occurred with a close relative of mine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 9:17pm On Nov 27, 2015
smiley smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Springz(f): 9:46pm On Nov 27, 2015
Watching suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
phantom:
smiley smiley
wat show is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:14am On Nov 28, 2015
viickerz:

wat show is this?

'Into The Badlands'. New TV series from AMC.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 28, 2015
koice:

'Into The Badlands'. New TV series from AMC.

oh ., i saw it online. I want it to reach like 8 episodes before downloading it.., is it sweet?

Wat type of show is fargo abeg?

Is there sex there grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (228) (229) (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) ... (2822) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Blueelf