Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,180 members, 7,845,873 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2437) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3561281 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (2829) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
CAPdan21:
Hotd Episode 7....9/10
The episode started too slowly but ended with a bang...The leanor valeyron twist from the books was a nice touch, also enjoyed Aemond ride on vhagar
Cons: The scenes shot in the dark were awful, checked and saw it's the same director who directed the Long Night (GOT S8 E03) which also had very poor lighting...

True, be like say dem go look into that guy matter. Even Batman no do reach like this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 1:47pm On Oct 03, 2022
drisham:

Gee watch the next episode trailer on YouTube

Hbo is mad ...God tier show

Seen it .. I'm hearing the drums of war already grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 3:10pm On Oct 03, 2022
Davidganna10:
i am very sure you will watch the next episode so you can drop another 4/10 review, the show is in its sixth episode but obviously you taste for negative review won't let you stop watching. I can't count the amount of Tv shows I stopped watching after the first or second episodes, this is a TV show for goodness sake not a movie. Patiently waiting for another negative review from you next week.

Lollllll

I couldn't even get past the first two episodes. Had to force myself to get past episode 1 but couldn't take it anymore in episode 2

It's precisely for this reason I gave it a 4/10 and I was even generous

It should be a solid 3-3.5/10

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
HODT E7

Solid show so far. The kids fights was the most intense fighting scene in the entire season so far grin.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:08pm On Oct 03, 2022
House of dragon episode 7 is 7/10 for me.

This episode is top notch, the Court politics is top notch, they don't even need to communicate with each other, their body language alone is already a sign that war is about to break out.
Alicent's children are just spoilt brats all thanks to their mom who has failed in being a good mom.
Alicent might uphold her Royal values and never off her pants for a man who is not her husband for all those years of which i respected her for.
But where Raenerha wins over her is that Raenerha is a better mom than Alicent and even Daemon is better at parenting than Alicent too.

Her jealousy has already turned Grand children against grandchildren and her children against their cousins.

When the King dies, that's when the real show will start.

However why i am rating this episode 7 over 10 is the dark lighting they used, i swear this people don't rate us at all or rather they never learn.
This was the same annoying nonsense they did in the game of thrones during the war where the night king was killed, people complained and now they are doing it again.

On a personal level, this dark lighting is so forking annoying, some people with some eye problem won't be comfortable watching it.
They shouldn't spoil this series with this dark lighting nonsense.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OneKinGuy(m): 5:19pm On Oct 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
House of dragon episode 7 is 7/10 for me.

This episode is top notch, the Court politics is top notch, they don't even need to communicate with each other, their body language alone is already a sign that war is about to break out.
Alicent's children are just spoilt brats all thanks to their mom who has failed in being a good mom.
Alicent might uphold her Royal values and never off her pants for a man who is not her husband for all those years of which i respected her for.
But where Raenerha wins over her is that Raenerha is a better mom than Alicent and even Daemon is a better at parenting than Alicent too.

Her jealousy has already turned Grand children against grandchildren and her children against their cousins.

When the King dies, that's why the real show will start.

However why i am rating this episode 7 over 10 is the dark lighting they used, i

IMO, I think Alicent is the better mom here. Raenerha can't even tell her kids who their real father is and the two bastards keeps losing one dad after the other grin.
Alicent is showing tough love to her kids for them to be better and rise, just like her father did to her. The king's first born son should be king, but from what happend in the last season, I think they will kill off Aegon soon. She will now work on Aemond

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:24pm On Oct 03, 2022
OneKinGuy:

IMO, I think Alicent is the better mom here. Raenerha can't even tell her kids who their real father is and the two bastards keeps losing one dad after the other grin.
Alicent is showing tough love to her kids for them to be better and rise, just like her father did to her. The king's first born son should be king, but from what happend in the last season, she is now going to ditch Aegon and work on Aemond
The way she is doing it is wrong.
She is planting seeds of hate and dangerous rivalry amongst the children.
If she really cares about the future of the kingdom, she should respect the king's decision to named Rhanery as the heir to the the iron throne.
Now that Daemon is now in contention as king of the iron throne.
I want to see the look on the faces of Alicent and her people.
But that dragon that her son stole is a huge win for her camp.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 6:32pm On Oct 03, 2022
OhBritannia:
The way she is doing it is wrong.
She is planting seeds of hate and dangerous rivalry amongst the children.
If she really cares about the future of the kingdom, she should respect the king's decision to named Rhanery as the heir to the the iron throne.
Now that Daemon is now in contention as king of the iron throne.
I want to see the look on the faces of Alicent and her people.
But that dragon that her son stole is a huge win for her camp.

The dragon is old and can't go fast anymore , I just pitty alicent children , I heard her daughter is only good child unlike aegon and aemond

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:37pm On Oct 03, 2022
New Official Art for Peak

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:42pm On Oct 03, 2022
blingxx:

The dragon is old and can't go fast anymore , I just pitty alicent children , I heard her daughter is only good child unlike aegon and aemond
Where did it say it can't go fast anymore?
Nevertheless, that's the oldest and only surviving dragon aegon the conqueror used in conquering the seven kingdoms. The name alone makes it a huge win.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 8:49pm On Oct 03, 2022
Seal Team S06 = 7/10 ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:58pm On Oct 03, 2022
OneKinGuy:

Alicent is showing tough love to her kids for them to be better and rise, just like her father did to her. The king's first born son should be king, but from what happend in the last season, I think they will kill off Aegon soon. She will now work on Aemond
The better Mom:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:11pm On Oct 03, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

The better Mom:

This picture explains nothing especially for people that haven't seen the series.
Elaboration is a thing too you know.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lex777: 10:35pm On Oct 03, 2022
OneKinGuy:

They can't kill off Aegon
Unless they are not going to follow the original book?
Even Rhaenyra died before Aegon II..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 10:39pm On Oct 03, 2022
Emergency Declaration (2021) = 8/10 ✔️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:29am On Oct 04, 2022
⬇️⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nkiliuzo(m): 7:03am On Oct 04, 2022
when will this viserys die? cos if he stays till episode 10, that means na until s2 fight for the crown go begin.. I don tire abeg

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:54am On Oct 04, 2022
grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 8:31am On Oct 04, 2022
pu7pl3:

This picture explains nothing especially for people that haven't seen the series.
Elaboration is a thing too you know.
I wasn't making a presentation for people who haven't seen the series. The person it was a response to clearly watches it.
A picture they say it's worth a thousand words– Alicent is a hateful, bitter woman who seems stuck on Rhaeneyra 24/7,and whose poisoning of impressionable kids is already bearing bitter fruits on her children's lives and will ultimately lead to their demise. I wouldn't call that good parenting.

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:17am On Oct 04, 2022
BeLookingIDIOT:

I wasn't making a presentation for people who haven't seen the series. The person it was a response to clearly watches it.
A picture they say it's worth a thousand words– Alicent is a hateful, bitter woman who seems stuck on Rhaeneyra 24/7,and whose poisoning of impressionable kids is already bearing bitter fruits on her children's lives and will ultimately lead to their demise. I wouldn't call that good parenting.

Now that's better
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 1:08pm On Oct 04, 2022
HOTD e 7

Omo viserys no gree die oh this dude has been on the verge for over 10yrs , strong dude.

Aemond no get chill ,see as his cousins wan scatter im head.

I wish someone had killed sir Cole in all the chaos ,I seriously hate that mumu.

Finally, rhaenera and daemon.its about bloody time. It should have happened from the very beginning and alicent would not be an issue.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by September19: 1:10pm On Oct 04, 2022
See s3

They killed now lion! Nooo! She was my favourite. The loyal shadow.

Wtf is sibeth still alive ?

Haniwa and kofun ,two mumus still whining. None of them want to use their head . It just emotions ruling the two idiots.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Classickj(m): 5:51pm On Oct 04, 2022
September19:
See s3

They killed now lion! Nooo! She was my favourite. The loyal shadow.

Wtf is sibeth still alive ?

Haniwa and kofun ,two mumus still whining. None of them want to use their head . It just emotions ruling the two idiots.

sibeth na mad woman cheesy

I don't know what is wrong with those twin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 5:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
WriterNig:
grin grin

grin grin accurate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:59pm On Oct 04, 2022
Jeepers Creepers: Reborn (2022) = 3/10 ❌

Trash! What a waste of my precious time.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WHITELIGHTER: 7:31pm On Oct 04, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin accurate

Too accurate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:34pm On Oct 04, 2022
September19:
HOTD e 7

Omo viserys no gree die oh this dude has been on the verge for over 10yrs , strong dude.

Aemond no get chill ,see as his cousins wan scatter im head.

I wish someone had killed sir Cole in all the chaos ,I seriously hate that mumu.

Finally, rhaenera and daemon.its about bloody time. It should have happened from the very beginning and alicent would not be an issue.

Bruh all this calamity won't have happen if viserys had allow daemon to marry rheanyra instead of one gay dude with low sperm count

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:58am On Oct 05, 2022
Now this is what you call peak TV....

October go sweet for horror marathon die. shocked cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3E1URhCR60

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by felixnkubi: 2:50am On Oct 05, 2022
so far, so good, I am team green! fvck rhaenyra! shout out to my boy aemond, I seriously don't understand the hate, he claimed the dragon fair and square! rhaena must probably have had days to claim the dragon but didn't and that's if vhager would have even accepted her, also the kids attacked him first, it's self defense to me, Twitter just dey vex me

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:49am On Oct 05, 2022
abduleez1:
Now this is what you call peak TV....

October go sweet for horror marathon die. shocked cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E3E1URhCR60

Guy you wan do horror marathon cry
May God have mercy sad
Me wey be say if I see one horror movie e go take like months before I get mind watch another one. You get mind o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:51am On Oct 05, 2022
felixnkubi:
so far, so good, I am team green! fvck rhaenyra! shout out to my boy aemond, I seriously don't understand the hate, he claimed the dragon fair and square! rhaena must probably have had days to claim the dragon but didn't and that's if vhager would have even accepted her, also the kids attacked him first, it's self defense to me, Twitter just dey vex me

Everyone is now porting to team green cos of Almond.
How Almond became a more likable character should be studied tbh.
I'm still team Daemon sha

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) ... (2829) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lakesman445(m), Tboy2050 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.