Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,225 members, 7,849,801 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2439) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3568436 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) ... (2831) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 05, 2022
felixnkubi:
everything you wrote is wrong! dragons are not family heirlooms you inherit from your dead mom, they are sentient beings, there's no rule that says vhager should go to rheana, also not aemond problem! he saw an opportunity and took it, this is game of the thrones! you lose, you snooze! .... baba go and watch that fight again, they attacked him first, wouldn't you defend yourself also
Yes I would. But beating on the girls is what drew the boys into the fight. If you are going to beat on girls then you deserve whatever comes your way.

8 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:05pm On Oct 05, 2022
Lana1:
Yes I would. But beating on the girls is what drew the boys into the fight. If you are going to beat on girls then you deserve whatever comes your way.
The girls got violent first. What was the nigga supposed to do? Stand there and take an ass whooping? Homie defended himself and, as a true champion of gender equality, those hands were rated E for Everyone.

12 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:07pm On Oct 05, 2022
cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 7:31pm On Oct 05, 2022
Kaycee7:
Yeah, it was a real life case. That couple in The Conjuring are based on a real life husband and wife pair of exorcists. I think that their museum is still open till today. Be like I go sponsor you make you go excursion there grin

Lmao... I never talk finish dem don strike. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:45pm On Oct 05, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Lmaooo...your village people no dey waste time o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IngeniousLeez: 7:51pm On Oct 05, 2022
pu7pl3:

Lmaooo...your village people no dey waste time o

Bruh, their WiFi signal strong. Na satellite connection dem dey use like this.
Anywhere in za world you collect. grin grin

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:52pm On Oct 05, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Bruh, their WiFi signal strong. Na satellite connection dem dey use like this.
Anywhere in za world you collect. grin grin

no be lie grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 8:42pm On Oct 05, 2022
This guy looks like an upcoming psychopath already grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:10pm On Oct 05, 2022
IngeniousLeez:

Aunty Spermbutt don dey eye you since grin

Calibrator fit go there for 12 midnight sha

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 10:15pm On Oct 05, 2022
Baba, no dey cap that level.... Na before man dey beat chest say nothing dey sup for this life, since my village people flashed me twice and mumu me go do mistake call them back..... I don know wetin make Bobo risk am change gender cheesy
Kaycee7:
Calibrator fit go there for 12 midnight

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShitStain(m): 10:54pm On Oct 05, 2022
Barrywhyte1:

My hope for y'all that hold the view that the right to claim a dragon goes to a next of kin is that the series gets to show how sheepstealer roasts all those potential dragonseeds when they try to claim it.

Then you'll know that it's not by blood or first come that gets a dragon to choose you.

Aemond doesn't owe it to anyone to choose vhagar, he doesn't need no one's permission.
He's a targaeryean for goodness sake.

And i hear people claim that he was rude after that, I want to ask you, with the way he was ambushed and the tone they used, wouldn't you respond back.

Lastly, every one of his cousins attacked him first before he retailiated.

He could have smashed any one of their heads when he picked up that stone, it was clearly a bluff.

The way many people are just bias towards the greens make people who aren't in support of any to actually gravitate towards them.

There's even a new thing that's going round saying that the greens are homophobic and racist.

Something that's not even touched on in the show.

F*CK the greens!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 11:44pm On Oct 05, 2022
Were go steal another person mother dragon and you claim he was attacked. Who started the attack? Boy sha don get dragon but forever a Ruger.
HODT is becoming predictable, make them scatter table abeg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:16am On Oct 06, 2022
Isayama ain't human...tf

Everyday, another new cool detail shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 12:42am On Oct 06, 2022
When is Pantheon next episode dropping? I no fit wait again oh, episode 7
Pls recommend a good series that's worth it but not in the hype media
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emiron18(m): 12:55am On Oct 06, 2022
Watch this ghetto blockbuster gangster thriller LAST MAN�

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PD2ctGLIu4g
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:39am On Oct 06, 2022
Jarchi:
When is Pantheon next episode dropping? I no fit wait again oh, episode 7
Pls recommend a good series that's worth it but not in the hype media
Summertime Render

You can download at animepahe

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:40am On Oct 06, 2022
Daredevil finally shows up!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:54am On Oct 06, 2022
Lana1:
Daredevil finally shows up!
Make everybody rest las las
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:45am On Oct 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Make everybody rest las las
Exactly. They can finally stop crying about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:47am On Oct 06, 2022
I just read the Ice and Fire Wiki and I hate how it is all going to end on House of the Dragon.
From now on, na to dey watch the episodes with peace of mind and zero expectations

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ibunkun1(m): 10:26am On Oct 06, 2022
Lana1:
I just read the Ice and Fire Wiki and I hate how it is all going to end on House of the Dragon.
From now on, na to dey watch the episodes with peace of mind and zero expectations

grin grin Everybody go die miserable deaths except Rhaenyra and Daemon's kids
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hopefulLandlord: 10:34am On Oct 06, 2022
Kaycee7:
Ryan Reynolds run this one, na why I wan watch am. I wan see how Ryan dey be for horror film. I go watch am around December. Christmas festivities go help me deal with the nightmare fuel.

watch "Buried 2010"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 11:05am On Oct 06, 2022
Ibunkun1:

grin grin Everybody go die miserable deaths except Rhaenyra and kids

But the emotional trauma aegon the younger suffer eeehh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taniya8: 11:21am On Oct 06, 2022
Good series on Netflix about american serial killer Jeffrey Dahmer. The show is called Dahmer – Monster: The Jeffrey Dahmer Story. It is scary but very interesting. The actors are professional shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:46am On Oct 06, 2022
The Ultimate henchman this guy undecided undecided.. No rest at all grin grin...The look on Alicent's face grin grin...Like guy rest grin grin

9 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:01pm On Oct 06, 2022
°°

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:21pm On Oct 06, 2022
Pennyworth S3 just dropped the first episode today. Thursday has just been stacked for the past few months

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SOZINN: 1:59pm On Oct 06, 2022
The Boys Season 1 - A

Solid show so far. I already knew it was going to be an A after the first three episodes. My favorite character is the Homelander. That dude scares the shit out of me and I love it. He's like this evil, powerful, dangerous, unpredictable sickfuck. When he shows up there's no rest of mind till he leaves.

Men, what I'd give for any show I'm watching to have that maniac that would make me fear for the good guys I'm supporting. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DieRich5: 6:25pm On Oct 06, 2022
Alchemy of Souls 9/10
The storyline was beautiful ND the ending was fvckin dope but the only issue in S2 is Dem ain't casting the main girl

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShaqFu: 6:37pm On Oct 06, 2022
Lovecraft Country.

Not bad so far.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:09pm On Oct 06, 2022
HBO max VELMA
Adult Animated series trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHdtsWn7sgE

(1) (2) (3) ... (2436) (2437) (2438) (2439) (2440) (2441) (2442) ... (2831) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Broskyjames

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.