Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,991 members, 7,835,326 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3547806 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Calibrator: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2023
As in this season is even better paced than the first.

Abduleez1, you know with the mammoth number of TV series on offer right now, sometimes you have to just sieve through by word of the mouth... Downloaded the first three episodes... Now kicking myself why I left the latest episode undownloaded.
Achilles100:

Likkee , the second season has more direction and focus than the first season. I dont understand what the shouting was all about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
Calibrator:
As in this season is even better paced than the first.

Abdul, you know with the mammoth number of TV series on offer right now, sometimes you have to just sieve through by word of the mouth... Downloaded the first three episodes... Now kicking myself why I left the latest episode undownloaded.

Through, this past one month has been massive flood of TV shows. One can't keep up. I've had to abandon movies and focus on shows for the past one week now to keep up and clear old watchlist.

I'm in episode 2 now. Looks decent so far and slightly looking better than last season. All 4 episodes downloaded already.
This September just has a deluge of more upcoming shows... I dey beg these streamers and networks to slow down. E choke. 😭😭

On WOM, well that's why you look out for contributors whom have given you dependable reviews in the past.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:13pm On Sep 12, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
Crumbian:

Android and Android TV.

I think there's a way to use android apps on PC.

yeah, with emulators.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 2:43pm On Sep 12, 2023
One Piece .......8/10

After watching #OnePieceLiveAction   , Dracule Mihawk and Arlong are simply the best villains of Luffy in the TV show.
Arlong had the way better depth and character development and some of the best dialogue are mostly Arlong's scenes.

Highly entertaining show. Great and engaging characters. Funny, weird and solid story. Netflix got a win on their hands.

This just got me prepped to quickly check out the anime.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:59pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:
😏😏

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9nrVDjxpP8?si=IBqsTEsiENNnnv0C
another teaser...

It confirms the November 4th date...

I guess there will be a full trailer like 2 weeks to the episode...just like the last time...

Also, this teaser used some dialogue that is not in the manga.

It's in japanese but when translated, Eren says:

"It's as you said Armin, I'm a slave to Freedom"

This is already controversial. Some fans like this dialogue as it seems more like an inner acceptance by Eren of what he has become.
Some fans hate it cos they believe it's cringe and literally spells out the message which removes some nuance from the writing

Personally I don't know if it will actually be in the anime...or trailer only. But I think they added this because they felt they had to spell out some of the messages of AOT because a good number of fans do not seem to understand the final chapters and all its messages...

It will be quite sad if a show has to spell out it's messages just because the source material overestimated the media literacy of some of its fans.

While there are some parts that need to be explained further or made clearer since they could lead to multiple different interpretations, over explaining things would lead to loss of some nuance in it's writing

This is why I don't engage in arguments with Titanfolk members of Reddit because most don't seem to even understand anything.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:03pm On Sep 12, 2023
This September shaaaaa

I will miss this show too much.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2023
This September madness is certain death.... 🥺🥲🥲😭😭
How person wan keep up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WldgrH9SvbE?si=DV8zNNpFD2X5Vms2

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:08pm On Sep 12, 2023
What is this turtle Titan? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
The Changeling

Apple TV plus sure knows how to deliver shaa. This people be seriously tryna be the HBO of streaming.
Top tier fvvking quality. It's been pretty long I've had an eerie feeling from watching an horror flick.
The storytelling and acting is compelling.

Hoping the mystery third wish reveal pays off huge time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 3:47pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:
The Changeling

Apple TV plus sure knows how to deliver shaa. This people be seriously tryna be the HBO of streaming.
Top tier fvvking quality. It's been pretty long I've had an eerie feeling from watching an horror flick.
The storytelling and acting is compelling.

Hoping the mystery third wish reveal pays off huge time.

Crazy thing about this series is that there is a church in Sapele, Delta State that once you become a member, they tie this red rope on the left hand of their members, father, mother , children, everyone go tie red rope on their left hand.

Talmabout old testament covenant and shii, I dont remember God telling Israelites to tie red rope on their hand sha.

Watching this series made me remember this.

Anywho, to each his own sha.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 12, 2023
Achilles100:

Crazy thing about this series is that there is a church in Sapele, Delta State that once you become a member, they tie this red rope on the left hand of their members, father, mother , children, everyone go tie red rope on their left hand.

Talmabout old testament covenant and shii, I dont remember God telling Israelites to tie red rope on their hand sha.

Watching this series made me remember this.

Anywho, to each his own sha.

To each mallam, him kettle. grin grin

I think I see Indians too with that sorta red string.
Cultural or religious beliefs I guess.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 4:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:
One Piece .......8/10

After watching #OnePieceLiveAction   , Dracule Mihawk and Arlong are simply the best villains of Luffy in the TV show.
Arlong had the way better depth and character development and some of the best dialogue are mostly Arlong's scenes.

Highly entertaining show. Great and engaging characters. Funny, weird and solid story. Netflix got a win on their hands.

This just got me prepped to quickly check out the anime.
Anime way reach like 1045 episodes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K36O9q0V3U4&ab_channel=AnimeRecapsWeekly

I have to watch this to summarize everything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by atinga1: 4:54pm On Sep 12, 2023
OhBritannia:
Special ops liones is a solid 8/10 for me.

Obviously this is one of the most interesting series this year and i like the realistic storyline it gives.

This isn't just a CIA/spy series, it is also a revelational series as to life as a CIA/spy agents and funny enough, the entire storyline in this series plays out in our world today.

Who do you think killed those powerful men in the western world?
These rich and powerful men that has blood on their hands 🙌
When you watch this series and then you hear tomorrow that a president or a very powerful rugged billionaire has been assassinated in Asia or middle east or in Europe then you will have an idea how he was assassinated.

This world is indeed a dog eat dog World and the more you look , the less you see.

I hope there is season 2 but at the same time i think there will be no need for season 2 as the series ended on a satisfactory note but whatever the owners decides, we will honour their decision to continue with a second season or end it.
Special Ops Lioness is a low budget Jack Ryan. They just used big stars to lift the series, but it's a bust.
6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 5:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Feminists Evil coven witches from hell.

Hand go soon touch them.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
The winter king episode 3 is 7.5/10 for me
This episode is a mixture of wisdom and understanding and annoyance.

The wisdom of Arthur is second to none, he reminds me of king Solomon in the bible.
I like that he thinks before he acts and not do things with emotions and i hope for his sake things works out for him.

The female druidess called Nimus is annoying as fork in this episode but then again it's understandable considering what happened to her.

I can't wait for episode 4 and then how the whole storyline will play out because the same baby they are fighting for and have sworn to protect has been prophesied to cause havoc and destruction to the whole land in the future.

Mehn!!!! we really have a long way to go in this series, let me see how all these will play out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:37pm On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

1075 and counting...

But worth it

Currently around 1040+

I'm waiting for the WANO arc to end before binging it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
WriterNig:
Feminists Evil coven witches from hell.

Hand go soon touch them.
she should have told men not to watch it beforehand...

Then we would see how much money it makes in the box office

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:38pm On Sep 12, 2023
Baddestguyp:
1075 and counting...

But worth it

Currently around 1040+

I'm waiting for the WANO arc to end before binging it

Omo I no fit na why I can’t watch aot too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Omo I no fit na why I can’t watch aot too
Attack on Titan literally has just 88 episodes and 1 more episode to go...

Even if you add the OVAs which are not compulsory to watch...but advisable (there are like 5 OVA episodes)...it's still nowhere near the length of One Piece

No compare the length

Personally, best way to watch AOT imo:

1. Season 1
2. Ilse's Notebook OVA (foreshadows many reveals in S2 and S3)
3. Season 2
4. Season 3 part 1
5. Season 3 part 2
6. No Regrets OVA and Lost Girls OVAs (they have spoilers for S2 and S3)
7. Season 4 part 1
8. Season 4 part 2
9. Season 4 part 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:02pm On Sep 12, 2023
Wahala wahala wahala.......
This people no go kill me with ultimate cookings like dis.

I've been waiting for this trailer since forever. 😭😭
Peak Mike Flanagan and Edgar Allan Poe. 🙌🙌
Can't wait!!! Horror genre is having good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvuAWVzP6wI?si=pcRdpgDFLGaKpplk

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:10pm On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

Sure, I know it's over a 1000 episodes that's why I haven't joined since. But this live action prompts me join nonetheless and stop postponing it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:

I love slasher horror
Anticipating

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anny69: 8:30pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:
This September madness is certain death.... 🥺🥲🥲😭😭
How person wan keep up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WldgrH9SvbE?si=DV8zNNpFD2X5Vms2
I can't wait! 🤩🤩

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:41pm On Sep 12, 2023
iamoyindamola:

I love slasher horror
Anticipating

I don't think this is really slasher horror. It's more of Gothic horror and psychological horror — themes synonymous with Edgar Allan Poe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 10:45pm On Sep 12, 2023
abduleez1:

I know the cultist I'll watch this one with

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sociology5555: 4:07am On Sep 13, 2023
Pls how can I bypass this problem when downloading from 02tvseries

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Make una take am easy this for us this September na!!!! shocked

Shows upon shows

Season one was good, season two was meh, hopefully this third season will have life.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:20am On Sep 13, 2023
Saw this show's trailer, I loved it and its out now.

The Other Black Girl.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:28am On Sep 13, 2023
Can anyone explain why there is a high influx of shows this September?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:08am On Sep 13, 2023

° Brodaman, How do you guys download from animepahe, omo, it took me hours of dedication and patience to download 1episode, why make it hard like this?
Any other option too, I don tire, life is not hard now

Just 1 episode in and I'm not impressed with one piece anime, but 1000 more to go sha °
***Jarchi***

° Brodaman,
That Barbie is a foolish movie, I just don't get the message. The color was so stressing my life. Why not teach ladies to be strong, understanding their weaknesses and taking chances at opportunities while mitigating threats. They want equal rights but don't want to work equally. You see as men Tinubu, Peter Obi and Atiku be fighting for post but they would want leverage if they were in the picture. I believe in equity not equality, man can never be equal, never but we can be fair to all. Shout out to responsible women working twice as hard for recognition, may light shine on our work.

Make them sha end this sex education cuz I just don't understand it anymore, and I really don't want to see the two main cast in a relationship, they don't fit in anyway. Did you see the cast of sex education in Barbie? °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 10:46am On Sep 13, 2023
Achilles100:
Can anyone explain why there is a high influx of shows this September?
Probably trying to get on people's radar for the holidays.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ibnquasale(m), sanpipita(m), good4all40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.