Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,758 members, 7,813,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2679) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511048 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 4:55am On Sep 16, 2023
blingxx:

Is this the rule you made for yourself or a general thing.. Which I doubt undecided

Piracy is a crime

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:52am On Sep 16, 2023
blingxx:

Is this the rule you made for yourself or a general thing.. Which I doubt undecided

Leave the mugu
He is just hellbent on tormenting the poor girl.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 5:53am On Sep 16, 2023
Anny69:
πŸ₯ΊThank you.

You're welcome

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:46am On Sep 16, 2023
pu7pl3:

You're welcome
Bossu make dem still give me link na...πŸ™ƒπŸ˜†
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 8:55am On Sep 16, 2023
Baddestguyp:
It seems season 2 of this show is out or is coming out soon:

Arthdal Chronicles

Can't wait

But I will need a season 1 summary video
I dey find download link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 9:22am On Sep 16, 2023
oyaskii:
Bossu make dem still give me link na...πŸ™ƒπŸ˜†

Lol which link Chief?
Everyone knows you're the king of links here.
Our dark web Guru
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 9:58am On Sep 16, 2023
abduleez1:

Premium tier underrated show. All round premium acting performance and writing.

BBC are real good. I'm missing their collabo with HBO.
"I am Livia Drusilla of the Claudi, I don't break my word and I don't run"

Premium tier show that should be getting more recognition than it's currently getting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:05am On Sep 16, 2023
Hargbo:
I dey find download link
not sure the English sub is out anywhere

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:59pm On Sep 16, 2023
The wheel of time season 2 episodes 5 is a solid 100/10 for me

This episode is not only amazing, it's awesome, extraordinary, gallantly wonderful and absolutely exceptional.

This episode is so sweet that i had to rate it a hundred over 10.

The wheel of time went from a nice series to one of the (GOAT) greatest of all time series
This episode 5 just took us from point 10 to point 1 billion.

Words can't explain how i feel right now, this episode is too good to be true that this is my 4th time re watching this episode 5.

The introduction of new powerful characters with the mixture of old once is just giving me goosebumps.
It's so sad that we have just three episodes remaining, i wish this season 2 is like 10 episodes but then again.
If we waited for more than 5 years to enjoy the entire game of thrones then i swear i am going to be a faithful disciple of the wheel of time.

This series is getting better and better and funny enough, it's just getting started.

I can't wait for episode 6.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 4:14pm On Sep 16, 2023
Achilles100:
Shows for the weekend:
Only Murders in the Building s02e07
The Morning Show s03e01 and e02
The Wheel of Time s02e05
Wilderness complete season 1

For some reasons I haven't started Top Boy after urging to download it.
where do you download your shows from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NaijaMemes: 5:56pm On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:

This episode is not only amazing, it's awesome, extraordinary, gallantly wonderful and absolutely exceptional.

The wheel of time went from a nice series to one of the (GOAT) greatest of all time series
This episode 5 just took us from point 10 to point 1 billion.

Words can't explain how i feel right now, this episode is too good to be true that this is my 4th time re watching this episode 5.

The introduction of new powerful characters with the mixture of old once is just giving me goosebumps.
It's so sad that we have just three episodes remaining, i wish this season 2 is like 10 episodes but then again.
If we waited for more than 5 years to enjoy the entire game of thrones then i swear i am going to be a faithful disciple of the wheel of time.

This series is getting better and better and funny enough, it's just getting started.

I can't wait for episode 6.

undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DND069: 7:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
American Odyssey
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Crumbian: 7:29pm On Sep 16, 2023
OhBritannia:

grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 11:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
Finally starting money Heist today.

Abduleez1 I am steadily leaving you behind grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:54am On Sep 17, 2023
Jack Ryan S2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:03am On Sep 17, 2023
pu7pl3:
Finally starting money Heist today.

Abdul I am steadily leaving you behind grin

For your mind you don one up me abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When your watchlist is almost as big as mine, we go talk. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:08am On Sep 17, 2023
Cancelled and deleted the remaining episodes I have of 86 two weeks ago. Couldn't go on no more.

The story was taking too long for me to get invested and continued to tease a promise I'm yet to see. Had to build up the courage to can it as it was taking up space I woulda use to get into another anime. Since I was planning on finishing it and two other anime, I could now add Undead Murder Farce.

After going as far as 9 episodes I gave up. Pretty much hard for me especially since I'm a completist. 😭😭πŸ₯² It just wasn't my jam and didn't flow with me. Got too many in my plate to be stuck on one thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sheamus007(m): 7:34am On Sep 17, 2023
Abeg guys where we go dey download series for like this
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 7:54am On Sep 17, 2023
abduleez1:

For your mind you don one up me abi? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

When your watchlist is almost as big as mine, we go talk. grin grin

Only things your watchlist go use broad pass my own na horror movies bruh. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 7:57am On Sep 17, 2023
I tried nkiri but their quality isn't as good as NN despite having a larger file size. It's same with other sites which offer similar sizes
Sheamus007:
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerLaery(m): 8:06am On Sep 17, 2023
Sheamus007:

If you don't mind the file size, PAHE dot LI is fine.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerLaery(m): 8:14am On Sep 17, 2023
Hargbo:
I dey find download link

Well, if you have Telegram and enough data to burn. Look it up on Telegram and download the files on the channel. I will attach a picture of the channel.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:19am On Sep 17, 2023
pu7pl3:

Only things your watchlist go use broad pass my own na horror movies bruh. grin

Taa, for your mind. grin grin

Your mouth don dey too big.... I go close am for you. Watch me. grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pu7pl3(m): 8:25am On Sep 17, 2023
abduleez1:

Taa, for your mind. grin grin

Your mouth don dey too big.... I go close am for you. Watch me. grin cheesy

Oya nau bring it on grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:36am On Sep 17, 2023
pu7pl3:

Oya nau bring it on grin

Okay. You asked for it.... angry tongue kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:40am On Sep 17, 2023
samistry:
I tried nkiri but their quality isn't as good as NN despite having a larger file size. It's same with other sites which offer similar sizes

Yeah, NN has better quality encodes most of the time in comparison to nkiri. But in terms of size they are sometimes similar and most times, nkiri has smaller size.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 8:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Seeing Elizabeth Olsen in House of Dragon 2 gives me hope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 8:52am On Sep 17, 2023
Apple TV has been on fire πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯ lately. The changeling is a 10/10

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 8:56am On Sep 17, 2023
This girl is f**king annoying

(1) (2) (3) ... (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Hueyreckless0007 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.