Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2681) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541581 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 12:00am On Sep 19, 2023
is yellow jackets good?? i dont wanna waste time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:19am On Sep 19, 2023
Power book iv force season 2 episodes 3 is a solid 7/10 for me.
Tommy is a indeed a smart street gang lord, how he made Claudia to indirectly admit killing Lilian was so intelligent, using reverse phycology.
He already knew but he just wanted a direct confirmation.
One thing about tommy is that if he says he will kill you then he will kill you, no matter the security you have but be it as it may, i think he is very vulnerable this season.

His half brother and his son and then his Mom and the sister of that drug lord might just be his weakness this season and i fear for him.

Especially now that he is double crossing and betraying three different cartels.
If they found out what tommy and cbi are doing then it's going to be an all out war and oh let us not forget that the police are after him too.

I admire Tommy this season but deep down i fear for him.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 1:20am On Sep 19, 2023
abba190:
is yellow jackets good?? i dont wanna waste time
Yes!! It's a very good show but you will have to be patient because it's a slow burner.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DyingFetus: 1:24am On Sep 19, 2023
9/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 1:42am On Sep 19, 2023
abba190:
grin grin franklin motherfvcking saint
Really sad end for him.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nwafresh(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
I love drug related series and I've watched πŸ‘‡
β€” Power ( James St Patrick )
β€” Power Force (Tommy Egan)
β€” Narcos Columbia (Pablo Escobar)
β€” Narcos Mexico ( FΓ©lix Gallardo)
β€” Breaking Bad (Walter White)
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

Please recommend some drugs related series.
I'm about to start Gomorrah. Is it a good one?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mboii(m): 3:49pm On Sep 19, 2023
Snowfall '
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by alvan73: 4:04pm On Sep 19, 2023
DyingFetus:
9/10

Pls send me link, i don find the movie tire
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 5:29pm On Sep 19, 2023
https://youtube.com/watch?v=bzHMAXqFFvc&si=ScHHTkmFXeKynDZ3

Everybody knows Disney+ shows are almost always mid

Take away marvel and star wars and they have nothing else to offer

But I need this show to be good because I'm a big fan of the books.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 5:30pm On Sep 19, 2023
nwafresh:
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

I haven't seen Gomorrah but Start or choose from these ones instead that i have seen and i assure you that you will binge watch any of my recommendations.

1) Power book 2 ghost
2) Book book 3 raisin Kanal
3) Black mafia family (BMF)

These three shows are top of the notch drug series. I highly rate all of them.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nwafresh(m): 6:37pm On Sep 19, 2023
OhBritannia:
I haven't seen Gomorrah but Start or choose from these ones instead that i have seen and i assure you that you will binge watch any of my recommendations.

1) Power book 2 ghost

I'll start with the BMF.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Babamide:
I spent the last 4 weekends watching Snowfall and Top Boy. All I can say is that I wasted my time. Nothing special about both series.
Snowfall is dope, NIGERIAN to the world, Franklin Saint my naija brother aka Damson Idris Yoruba bloodline..I wish they continue the season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:25pm On Sep 19, 2023
OhBritannia:

1) Power book 2 ghost

Snowfall and Queen of South
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:26pm On Sep 19, 2023
Babamide:
Really sad end for him.
He ran mad grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
Watching LUCY 2014 Movie

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Babamide(m): 7:50pm On Sep 19, 2023
3RNEST:

Snowfall is dope, NIGERIAN to the world, Franklin Saint my naija brother aka Damson Idris Yoruba bloodline..I wish they continue the season.
If it is about that, there are tons of Nigerians in Top Boy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3RNEST(m): 7:58pm On Sep 19, 2023
Babamide:

If it is about that, there are tons of Nigerians in Top Boy
But u can't compare Snowfall to Top Boys.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 8:23pm On Sep 19, 2023
Sheamus007:
Abeg guys where we go dey download series for like this

Nkiri
Lightdl dot XYZ
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2023
nwafresh:
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

God father of Harlem
Tulsa King.

This two are very good shows too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tivity101: 10:31pm On Sep 19, 2023
All the queens men

This series is dope, too much vibes from madam
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 11:54pm On Sep 19, 2023
nwafresh:
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

u better watch snowfall gomorrah is crap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2023
tivity101:
All the queens men

This series is dope, too much vibes from madam

Na so so nack dem dey nack for this show.

One girl for my office always asking me to download it for her till she completed it.

Na so she go screen record dey send me the nacking part.

I nor get power for that kind show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:46am On Sep 20, 2023
If you're a Jujutsu Kaisen anime-only viewer, mute these words...

JJK fans won't shut up...

Major spoilers all over Twitter, Reddit etc...

I can't even open my tiktok again cos of the spoilers...wtf

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Single2Mingle: 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
abba190:

Snowfall over Gomorrah? Lol.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2023
Penny Dreadful S3......8/10

Great finale to a top tier horror fantasy show. All the classic horror characters you can think of:
From Dracula, Victor Frankenstein, Bride of Frankenstein, to Werewolves, Vampires, Witches, Mr Jekyll, Frankenstein's Monster.

Features philosophy and had rich history lessons. Great cast. Eva Green is one great actress I'd love to see more of in new projects. She's quite talented.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:47pm On Sep 20, 2023
I like the fact that they've continued with the voice actors from Rebels in Ahsoka.

Hearing Thrawn's Rebels voice put a smile on my face

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 8:34pm On Sep 20, 2023
nwafresh:
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

Check out Suburra
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
abba190:
Gomorrah is not crap just say you don't like it. After breaking bad it comes second for me. It was the first Italian series i watched and they nailed it. The only reason i won't recommend it. it is too bloody. The killings was much and it feels too real.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
nwafresh:
I'm watching Top Boy. Wtf!! A drug series filled with emotions innit, makes me wanna cry. How comes no one rates this series as among the best drug series?
Menh, i never knew the series packs alot of fun bro. I just started too and am loving it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Slymonster(m): 9:56pm On Sep 20, 2023
nwafresh:
β€” Ozarks (Marty Byrde)
β€” Top Boy ( Dushane)

Snowfall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 4:47am On Sep 21, 2023
The Wheel Of Time S2 have great so far.. big improvement from the S1

Omo, na Lanfear i follow this season.. anything she dey do, she's right

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:34am On Sep 21, 2023
⬇️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2678) (2679) (2680) (2681) (2682) (2683) (2684) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Sociology5555 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.