Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2701) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521698 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:02pm On Oct 23, 2023
Blueelf:

That guy wiped the floor with yuji, I swear

As in, I didn't expect yuji to take that much beating but he did

He was badly beaten and tbh, barely touched the other guy

Inside the barely touching even the guy confess say Yuji punches na first grade.

He had to ensure that more punches didn't connect, cos the few that did, body tell am.

Just wanted to ask btw is curse manipulation learnable people like them Itadori wey nor get sorcerer family lineage like Choso?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Omo this Moving is the shit o.

Since morning, that's the only show I have been watching.

I enjoyed the scene of Frank inside the truck tracking and chasing Huisoo's dad. Best shot IMO

Thank God I saw the other ones last night.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33pm On Oct 23, 2023
Achilles100:

Inside the barely touching even the guy confess say Yuji punches na first grade.

He had to ensure that more punches didn't connect, cos the few that did, body tell am.

Just wanted to ask btw is curse manipulation learnable people like them Itadori wey nor get sorcerer family lineage na Choso?
I think you mean curse techniques?

Not sure...I heard Itadori can't use them...

Don't know if it's about lineage...but all those special techniques he can't use them...so I heard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:34pm On Oct 23, 2023
Achilles100:
Omo this Moving is the shit o.

Since morning, that's the only show I have been watching.

I enjoyed the scene of Frank inside the truck tracking and chasing Huisoo's dad. Best shot IMO

Thank God I saw the other ones last night.
one of the best shows I've seen this year tbh...

Especially how they tied everything together despite the constant changes and mixes of genre
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blueelf: 9:28pm On Oct 23, 2023
Achilles100:

Just wanted to ask btw is curse manipulation learnable people like them Itadori wey nor get sorcerer family lineage na Choso?

I am curious about this as well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:26pm On Oct 23, 2023
Baddestguyp:
I think you mean curse techniques?

Not sure...I heard Itadori can't use them...

Don't know if it's about lineage...but all those special techniques he can't use them...so I heard

Yeah but he has curse energy , na wa o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kionrae: 3:19am On Oct 24, 2023
Is the foundation series a good watch?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:30am On Oct 24, 2023
Season 2 | 2023

7 / 10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 8:35am On Oct 24, 2023
30 Coins Season 2 out!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:51am On Oct 24, 2023
10/10 so far ⚡

HBO Max has dropped a banger 😩💥

If you love the Arcane style and cinematography, then this is right up in your alley ✌️.

Simply stunning so far!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 9:51am On Oct 24, 2023
philbubs:
30 Coins Season 2 out!!
What website are you downloading from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 10:03am On Oct 24, 2023
geezyk:
What website are you downloading from?

I am yet to download it but its on waploaded dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 10:32am On Oct 24, 2023
philbubs:

I am yet to download it but its on waploaded dot com
Aii thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kennedy97: 5:49pm On Oct 24, 2023
Power book force s2ep8

Who the bleep is diamond Simpson?

And also tommy is a sociopath
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:51pm On Oct 24, 2023
oyaskii:
10/10 so far ⚡

HBO Max has dropped a banger 😩💥

If you love the Arcane style and cinematography, then this is right up in your alley ✌️.

Simply stunning so far!
Let's have a look then
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 24, 2023
Bodies. Another banger from netflix.

Omo after fall of the house of usher I didn't believe I'll see something as good soon and bodies shows up.

Known premise but the cast killed the show. Everyone of them.

Solid. 8/10 recommended.

Next I'm going to see moving. Ina don too talk about am.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:03pm On Oct 24, 2023
armadeo:
Bodies. Another banger from netflix.

Omo after fall of the house of usher I didn't believe I'll see something as good soon and bodies shows up.

Known premise but the cast killed the show. Everyone of them.

Solid. 8/10 recommended.

Next I'm going to see moving. Ina don too talk about am.

Already downloading this before I left the office, will conclude downloading it tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:12pm On Oct 24, 2023
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, This pantheon, I just don't understand it. They should have ended it with season 1 if this was what season 2 would be, just like sex education. If you love anime, you might love it but the story and development no move me again. Struggling to go back to finish episode 7 Abi na 8.

The lesson learnt is AI is playing, UI is real and things are happening °
***Jarchi***

hate to say it but you were right.

They lost the plot in season 2.

The last 2 episodes it was like the writers just went high and started putting every random idea that came to mind when they smoked w**d

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 10:31pm On Oct 24, 2023
Pantheon season 2.....6/10

It lost the plot. Most of the season wasn't bad...but wasn't great either. It was just mostly boring. Fell asleep many times in the first few episodes.

The season picked up later on. Some parts of the writing were good, some parts made no sense.

Then the last two episodes were a clusterf*ck. The writers decided to try out every random idea whether it made sense or not. And yeah, most of it was total nonsense.

In fact the last two episodes made it apparent how nothing made any sense in the entire season.

Want to resolve plot points? Don't worry, just time skip and say it's all resolved in the future...wtf

Present day, there were protests about the internet being shut down. Even with "evidence", many people doubted the veracity of Uploaded Intelligence.

But apparently all it took was a random video of a fight scene that occured in the cloud and some random 20 years time jump for everyone to not only fully believe in Uploaded Intelligence, but also half the world is suddenly on board and has uploaded. In fact, not uploading is seen as stale

They didn't doubt the video even though they doubted earlier ones?

Yeah right. Sounds like primary school writing.

What exactly are the limits of abilities in the cloud for UIs that have been cured of their flaw?? Wasn't it supposed to be based on imagination?

This is a completely shiit power system that makes no sense. There has to be limitations and the flaw was the limitation.

A UI without the flaw is literally unbeatable since it's based on imagination and with no other limitation. There are a billion things you could imagine with no limitations.

And where TF did the "sister" come from?
The bullshît explanation offered in the show made absolutely no sense. And yeah, it could somehow cure every UI of the flaw.

I won't even go into the last two episodes where a random human is now able to create an entire universe in a simulated universe.

A few days ago, while avoiding spoilers, I saw a post with some people on the subreddit comparing this show to Neon Genesis Evangelion but I disagree. NGE was always consistent. Even from the start where it "seemed more grounded", it still offered a lot of hints which ultimately revealed the truth about the world and how humanity began...the Angels and all.

Pantheon just shoehorned random bullshît at the end and barely offered explanations that made sense.

Yeah and apparently the entire show took place in an alternate/simulated universe made by Safesurf...lol

How did Safesurf even evolve to that extent? Safe surf was a self-evolving virus or program. All of a sudden it decides to suddenly go after humans because of "insert random timeskip" and explain that humans are now a threat to it.

And this program can now somehow leave the entire planet, go off into space and the Galaxy and find alternate lifeforms in alternate universes?

This same program/virus can now create unlimited simulations of events that occured millions of years ago. And for what purpose exactly?

Zero consistency

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 7:07am On Oct 25, 2023
Pantheon S2 9/10

One of the wildest ending have seen since interstellar You have to pay close attention and use your brain cells to understand what really happened, sad it ended quickly.. A watched this after midnight mass both are shows that defy thr existence of God
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 7:11am On Oct 25, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Pantheon season 2.....6/10

It lost the plot. Most of the season wasn't bad...but wasn't great either. It was just mostly boring. Fell asleep many times in the first few episodes.

The season picked up later on. Some parts of the writing were good, some parts made no sense.

Then the last two episodes were a clusterf*ck. The writers decided to try out every random idea whether it made sense or not. And yeah, most of it was total nonsense.

In fact the last two episodes made it apparent how nothing made any sense in the entire season.

Want to resolve plot points? Don't worry, just time skip and say it's all resolved in the future...wtf

Present day, there were protests about the internet being shut down. Even with "evidence", many people doubted the veracity of Uploaded Intelligence.

But apparently all it took was a random video of a fight scene that occured in the cloud and some random 20 years time jump for everyone to not only fully believe in Uploaded Intelligence, but also half the world is suddenly on board and has uploaded. In fact, not uploading is seen as stale

They didn't doubt the video even though they doubted earlier ones?

Yeah right. Sounds like primary school writing.

What exactly are the limits of abilities in the cloud for UIs that have been cured of their flaw?? Wasn't it supposed to be based on imagination?

This is a completely shiit power system that makes no sense. There has to be limitations and the flaw was the limitation.

A UI without the flaw is literally unbeatable since it's based on imagination and with no other limitation. There are a billion things you could imagine with no limitations.

And where TF did the "sister" come from?
The bullshît explanation offered in the show made absolutely no sense. And yeah, it could somehow cure every UI of the flaw.

I won't even go into the last two episodes where a random human is now able to create an entire universe in a simulated universe.

A few days ago, while avoiding spoilers, I saw a post with some people on the subreddit comparing this show to Neon Genesis Evangelion but I disagree. NGE was always consistent. Even from the start where it "seemed more grounded", it still offered a lot of hints which ultimately revealed the truth about the world and how humanity began...the Angels and all.

Pantheon just shoehorned random bullshît at the end and barely offered explanations that made sense.

Yeah and apparently the entire show took place in an alternate/simulated universe made by Safesurf...lol

How did Safesurf even evolve to that extent? Safe surf was a self-evolving virus or program. All of a sudden it decides to suddenly go after humans because of "insert random timeskip" and explain that humans are now a threat to it.

And this program can now somehow leave the entire planet, go off into space and the Galaxy and find alternate lifeforms in alternate universes?

This same program/virus can now create unlimited simulations of events that occured millions of years ago. And for what purpose exactly?

Zero consistency

They had flaws, you haven't been paying close attention like I stated earlier, they were able to beat the flaw and evolve, the idea of uploading is to reduce human population on earth and archieve immortality.. You have to use every part of your braincell to understand what's going on grin grin na the "Time Lords" at the end I no really understand safesurf is basically a entity of God's along waiting for the IU to evolve and discover them .... Christopher Nolan will be impressed with this story cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:43am On Oct 25, 2023
Kachidubem:

One the best black movie series I've seen ... I just finished season 2 episode 10... pls any info on new releases.... I'm a die hard fan of big meech (BMF)
March 1st 2024 is the new release date for season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:17am On Oct 25, 2023
blingxx:

They had flaws, you haven't been paying close attention like I stated earlier, they were able to beat the flaw and evolve, the idea of uploading is to reduce human population on earth and archieve immortality.. You have to use every part of your braincell to understand what's going on grin grin na the "Time Lords" at the end I no really understand safesurf is basically a entity of God's along waiting for the IU to evolve and discover them .... Christopher Nolan will be impressed with this story cheesy
I literally stated it in my post that they had flaws. So what are you saying. Read what I wrote again

I stated that once the flaw was removed they had absolutely nothing blocking them anymore since their abilities were based on imagination.

Before they couldn't use much power cos of the flaw. Now they can't use much power cos of safe surf?

The problem however is that a power based on imagination is unbeatable. There is literally no way to beat someone who can imagine anything without any flaw stopping them so the battles felt pointless since even the villain should not have been defeated as his flaw was removed

Without the flaw even Safesurf should have been beatable easily

The last part was the worst. How did Safesurf evolve into that You can't just use the term self-evolving program to explain how it went so powerful to be able to create multiple simulations of the entire universe

Lest I forget, this same Safesurf was a totally online program that couldn't access offline servers...this was why they were always hiding in offline servers the avoid it.

But now it somehow went into the Galaxy and found other lifeforms and evolved to the point it can create universes and make multiple simulations of these universes?

An online program grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:23am On Oct 25, 2023
There is a Korean show I'm looking for, can't find it on my normal Korean sites or even complete season on torrent.

Bargain(2023) anyone with idea, lemme know , please 720p nai I dey watch o.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:50am On Oct 25, 2023
blingxx:

for the second part of your post.

Here is my understanding of it.
Even though the entire show took place in a simulated universe, the real world existed millions of years ago. And that simulation is based on events of the real world...I believe

Here lies the problem. Safesurf and it's relationship with Caspian. Safesurf apparently created these simulations because Caspian helped it evolve millions of years ago.

In the real world, why did Safesurf suddenly start listening to Caspian in the first place. It was literally sent to destroy UIs. Why Caspian of all people? Why was he able to communicate with it in the real world...not the simulated reality...

How did Safesurf, an entirely online program that can't even access offline servers suddenly evolve to the extent it can survive in space.

Christopher Nolan uses mind fvcks but doesn't come up with random bûllshit at the end. He properly leads up to it. He leaves hints, clues etc to show it was his intention from the start.

Same as Neon Genesis Evangelion as I mentioned earlier. There were enough hints for the human instrumentality project in NGE. Enough hints about the world so the late mind fûcks fit in...and made sense

In Pantheon S2, there was nothing...just some random bûllshit at the end that made no sense.

Worst still they didn't conclude plot points before these. They just abandoned them midway
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by a4turitoroman: 9:22am On Oct 25, 2023
Achilles100:
There is a Korean show I'm looking for, can't find it on my normal Korean sites or even complete season on torrent.

Nkiri dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by blingxx(m): 9:36am On Oct 25, 2023
Midnight Mass 8/10

Fall of house of Usher made me love Mike Flanagan works, the things I noticed about this show is

*breaking down the concept of religion and how it's works, how religion came to be, whatever God you worship doesn't matter, human needs the existence of a superior been to coexist.. Most Nigerians are yet to understand life beyond religion sha so this is a story for another day

*How religious brainwash works, or how to form a religious cult.. this show really exposed alot sha

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2023
Achilles100:

I thought it was 2022? Check if it's the same with the poster below and if yes, i have it, but it's 1080p but a fair file size though.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:14pm On Oct 25, 2023
oyaskii:
I thought it was 2022? Check if it's the same with the poster below and if yes, i have it, but it's 1080p but a fair file size though.

Yes, this is it. Organ harvesting/sale plot.

link abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:17pm On Oct 25, 2023
oyaskii:

seen a 1080p complete season, for some weird reason it just 2.60gb. Fairly small IMO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2023
Achilles100:

seen a 1080p complete season, for some weird reason it just 2.60gb. Fairly small IMO
Yep. It is small because it is a mini series with about 6 episodes with 36 minute runtime. Each episode is like 400mb.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H78oVLeCL6ZspqwzArbN3FDRNozqo48q

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:22pm On Oct 25, 2023
oyaskii:
Yep. It is small because it is a mini series with about 6 episodes with 36 minute runtime. Each episode is like 400mb.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1H78oVLeCL6ZspqwzArbN3FDRNozqo48q

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) (2703) (2704) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: armadeo(m), melicent and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.