Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,099 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2731) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521644 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ellexy: 4:59pm On Dec 03, 2023
Lana1:
The Boys
House of The Dragon
Arcane
Shogun
Fallout

2024 is about to be a very busy year
TLAB

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:20pm On Dec 03, 2023
abduleez1:
Holy shït.. grin grin

https://twitter.com/Glamazon1026/status/1730846522718171295?t=JdFZLBOiHDkxlF3TIXIvTQ&s=19

I nor believe am. I had to follow the thread. Low and behold

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:57pm On Dec 03, 2023
Achilles100:

I nor believe am. I had to follow the thread. Low and behold

Shame shame shame.... grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Allthelight: 6:10pm On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
The Boys
the boys is over hyped hollywood now makes stupid movies.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illusioneffect(m): 9:51pm On Dec 03, 2023
Allthelight:
the boys is over hyped hollywood now makes stupid movies.
Or maybe you're just scared of blood and bits of flesh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Allthelight: 10:24pm On Dec 03, 2023
Illusioneffect:

Or maybe you're just scared of blood and bits of flesh

No the quality is not as it used to be...

Did you watched the end of Gen V.. If u did you will agree its all rubbish. They even ruined wheel of time.

Hollywood is becoming like nollywood except that even nollywood would link the scenes properly.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Segun2222: 10:27pm On Dec 03, 2023
Baddestguyp:
She's definitely lost her eye tho...

We might see her face next week...
MAPPA like to reanimate these kinda scenes

I hope she somehow survives...trains and shows up in the future...

But this Gege Sha...this mangaka is too brutal
this series hasnt thought you guys anything shes gone gone gone, sukuna will kill gojo with megumi technique
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:37pm On Dec 03, 2023
Segun2222:
this series hasnt thought you guys anything shes gone gone gone, sukuna will kill gojo with megumi technique
I don't understand why you are dropping spoilers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 12:28am On Dec 04, 2023
Ellexy:
TLAB
I even forgot that one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DaveDave001: 2:14am On Dec 04, 2023
is nkiri down??
i haven't been able to download a thing since yesterday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023
Allthelight:

No the quality is not as it used to be...

Did you watched the end of Gen V.. If u did you will agree its all rubbish. They even ruined wheel of time.

Hollywood is becoming like nollywood except that even nollywood would link the scenes properly.
Uhmm.... Gen V was legit not bad at alllll! even the ending... it was not the best Tv in the world but it was still good in my opinion
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 8:35am On Dec 04, 2023
DaveDave001:
is nkiri down??
i haven't been able to download a thing since yesterday
Yeah their downloadwella website is having issues
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Allthelight: 11:03am On Dec 04, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

Uhmm.... Gen V was legit not bad at alllll! even the ending... it was not the best Tv in the world but it was still good in my opinion
see the team break up scene and the fight scene even the movie gifted did better.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DaveDave001: 6:19pm On Dec 04, 2023
oh okay.
you know anyother alternatives?
ErenXSatoru:

Yeah their downloadwella website is having issues
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 7:00pm On Dec 04, 2023
All the Queen's men season 1 is 7/10 for me.
This is a very nice series, though not the usual crime masterpiece like 50 cent's power but this is really cool especially if you need something to entertain you.
The madam is a kind and yet brutal lady and i like the fact that her workers are very loyal to her. Indeed the biggest trait in life is loyalty.

The way the season finally ended is definitely on a cliffhanger, now i can't wait to get to season 2 and see what will happen.

I will get into season 2 tonight asap, i like the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:16pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:18pm On Dec 04, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rrkk(m): 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
The Buccaneers
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 04, 2023
The Mandalorian S2....7.5/10

Incredibly fun and enjoyable all through.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 7:50pm On Dec 04, 2023
rrkk:
The Buccaneers

Is it good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rrkk(m): 8:14pm On Dec 04, 2023
philbubs:

Is it good?

If you like "Period dramas", it is good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 8:46pm On Dec 04, 2023
The writer of 30 coins need at least 30 therapists to help him. because mehn!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:21pm On Dec 04, 2023
zoroby:

There is are some shows you watch and you just know these people get pact with Satan or dem join things on things.

Cos the detailing about rituals etc who does what? I can't believe say na just research.

Research my ass.

30coins
Beserk(Anime)

The details of 'devil worship' or satanic activities can't be research.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:22pm On Dec 04, 2023
philbubs:

Is it good?

Only trailer wey I see, didn't fancy it. It isn't my kind of show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:23pm On Dec 04, 2023
Anyone seeing A Murder at the end of the world?

Any good ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:18am On Dec 05, 2023
Achilles100:

There is are some shows you watch and you just know these people get pact with Satan or dem join things on things.

Cos the detailing about rituals etc who does what? I can't believe say na just research.

Research my ass.

30coins
Beserk(Anime)

grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thatthickgurl(f): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2023
Blue Eye Samurai : 11/10

SPOILERRRRR

The extra one point, is because she’s female and the reveal was so unexpected.
I’m all about women being badass, I am so impressed with this series. Mizu reminds me of Mulan (my best animation)

Can’t wait to see what the city of London holds

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 3:14am On Dec 05, 2023
abduleez1:
The Mandalorian S2....7.5/10

Incredibly fun and enjoyable all through.

And a truly fantastic season finale

Also the introduction of Boba fett

And Boba fetts Dialogue with bo katarn

'you are a clone. I've heard your voice thousands of times'

that burn legit had me laughing my ass off.

Season 3 was just... Meh

And it was more about bo katarn than about din djarin

But since the name of the show is the mandalorian - I guess it's fine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoroby(m): 4:56am On Dec 05, 2023
Achilles100:

Research my ass.

30coins
Beserk(Anime)

Even the way they quote Apocrypha books is something else. Books most people don't know exist. These guys have details of everything
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
GloriousGbola:

And a truly fantastic season finale

Also the introduction of Boba fett

And Boba fetts Dialogue with bo katarn

'you are a clone. I've heard your voice thousands of times'

that burn legit had me laughing my ass off.

Season 3 was just... Meh

And it was more about bo katarn than about din djarin

But since the name of the show is the mandalorian - I guess it's fine

Yeah, that ending was premium. Yeah, that scene was my most enjoyable moment. I replayed that scene numerous times especially the part Boba Fett and the other lady fought.

Let me not lie, I'm more interested in Bo Katan's story. She was a welcome addition for me as she's the new entrant I truly liked and wanted more of her story.

How is Boba Fett a clone? I'm not really deep in SW lore.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hadedayor10(m): 12:34pm On Dec 05, 2023
zoroby:
please can you recommend where to see 30 coin download?
thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (2728) (2729) (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Cypherhendrix(m), Unityp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.