Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,024 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2733) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521047 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:12pm On Dec 06, 2023
SpongeBob easily

I also didn't like Ben 10 as a kid

I feel like I'm the only one who didn't like SpongeBob or Ben 10 back then

Tom and Jerry is goated!!!!

I only watched parts of Avatar back then...in bits...

Finally rewatched Avatar last year and it was good

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:20pm On Dec 06, 2023
Squid Game: The Challenge renewed for season 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ErenXSatoru(f): 10:36pm On Dec 06, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Squid Game: The Challenge renewed for season 2
It got a looot of views this one. 85 million hours in two weeks is something
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by grudges: 8:34am On Dec 07, 2023
ErenXSatoru:

It got a looot of views this one. 85 million hours in two weeks is something
is the season out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Percival9(m): 9:09am On Dec 07, 2023
Achilles100:

There is are some shows you watch and you just know these people get pact with Satan or dem join things on things.

Cos the detailing about rituals etc who does what? I can't believe say na just research.

Research my ass.

30coins
Beserk(Anime)

The details of 'devil worship' or satanic activities can't be research.

Especiqlly that mind control stuff

And shape shifting which many artists and celebrities dey talk abt jokingly in interviews
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2023
Percival9:

Especiqlly that mind control stuff

And shape shifting which many artists and celebrities dey talk abt jokingly in interviews

Omo, I believe this thing like mad.

Cos when you've seen it happen more than once, it's no longer a coincidence or accident.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:55am On Dec 07, 2023
Una no try for this thread at all at all.... 😭😭
Why Una no tell me say Blue Eye Samurai is R rated and explicit??

I don go send this thing give a close family member and her kids cos dem don disturb me taya for film. And I know they can't enjoy my type of entertainment like the Oppenheimer's, Fall of The House of Usher of this world....so I gave them a few things easily digestible.

Just started this show yesterday come dey see nudity and sex aplenty just in first two episodes. πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
Even anime wey I dey watch sef, I no see this explicitness and details.
I just dey laugh dey shame for myself how I take mistake send 4 episodes. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:15am On Dec 07, 2023
abduleez1:

I don go send this thing give a close family member and her kids cos dem don disturb me taya for film. And I know they can't enjoy my type of entertainment like the Oppenheimer's, Fall of The House of Usher of this world....so I gave them a few things easily digestible.

Just started this show yesterday come dey see nudity and sex aplenty just in first two episodes. πŸ₯²πŸ₯²
I just dey laugh dey shame for myself how I take mistake send 4 episodes. πŸ™ƒπŸ™ƒ
Nawa for you. At your big age and media experience, you still dey assume most animation are safe for kids. Now you don go spoil person pikin 😭😭
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:41am On Dec 07, 2023
abduleez1:

even from the series poster...it's pretty clear it's for nature audiences and has bloody violence...

No blame anybody but yourself abeg...
You wan spoil innocent kids...
Hope they are not female Sha...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 12:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
Don't know why but I am not connecting with this The BEAR series, I finished season 1 , downloaded the whole season 2 complete, watched 2 episodes of the 2 and deleted everything. But it has good reviews though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:39pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chibudollar:
Don't know why but I am not connecting with this The BEAR series, I finished season 1 , downloaded the whole season 2 complete, watched 2 episodes of the 2 and deleted everything. But it has good reviews though
There is this hack with art and life in general. Literally the whole world might like a show or a movie and you wouldn't find it good, not that you lack good taste or anything, but there is nothing as subjective as our individual perceptions of art viz el viz movies and shows.

Personally, Someone that literally likes every movie or show that drops, is a huge red flag for me and i begin to question their taste.

That being said. "The Bear S2" is quite possibly the best show i saw this year 😊

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 1:38pm On Dec 07, 2023
Kaycee7:
Nawa for you. At your big age and media experience, you still dey assume most animation are safe for kids. Now you don go spoil person pikin 😭😭

Baddestguyp:
even from the series poster...it's pretty clear it's for nature audiences and has bloody violence...

No blame anybody but yourself abeg...
You wan spoil innocent kids...
Hope they are not female Sha...

Omo, I fvvk up big time.
I know say some violence and blood dey, I no too bother about that cos I see say the styling dey similar to western animation.
I dey follow the kids a few times watch Jujutsu Kaisen so I no too bother about the gore cos e no fit bad reach the show.

If to say na proper anime, dem no born me well make I send am for them when I no dey sure or never watch the content.

Omo, one female dey inside oo. Na wetin pain me pass be that cos na the eldest and the werey show dey even show procedures of sex!!! 😭😭😭

E touch me sha. Henceforth, if e no be Disney cartoon make everybody go sleep. 😒😒 The funny thing be say this na the first time I dey send dem TV show. I just added the first 4 episodes give dem cos I hardly got new content that match their taste and maturity. All my new content na R rated or the "boring" award movies.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GloriousGbola: 3:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Common sense media.

Before you play any movie / TV show for kids check it there. It will give you an outline of all the possible issues.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
geezyk:
How do y'all download from tfdpl? That site wan muzz me.
The redirects go wan take ur life grin grin
Downloading from tfpdl has to be extreme sports
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 3:51pm On Dec 07, 2023
Chibudollar:
Asin I rush the series thinking I'll be entertained because I don't watch series/movies without good reviews.

but this wan shock me ,the show is 5 be easily

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 3:53pm On Dec 07, 2023
son of Zeus season 2 coming out next year, thought Netflix wasn't interested in doing a season 2 two.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
Tvline's top 10 worst shows of the year 2023

10. The Crowded Room (Apple TV+)

9. Velma (Max)

8. Citadel (Prime Video)

7. The Flash (The CW)

6. Big Brother (CBS)

5. Alert: Missing Persons Unit (Fox)

4. FUBAR (Netflix)

3. Secret Invasion (Disney+)

2. Fear the Walking Dead (AMC)

1. The Idol (HBO)

How did Queen Cleopatra evade this list?

And Citadel is funny grin
Hyped as the most expensive show ever and even had 2 spinoffs already announced...

Yet the show was so bad and was forgotten quickly grin grin

I'm surprised The Blacklist wasn't on this list

And btw...never watched The Idol...but was it that bad?
Fear the walking dead being number 2 is how you know this list is legit. Could easily be number one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 07, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Common sense media.

Before you play any movie / TV show for kids check it there. It will give you an outline of all the possible issues.

I used to use it back in those days but I stopped.
Na fasting period I dey usually use am. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:05pm On Dec 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Omo, I fvvk up big time.
I know say some violence and blood dey, I no too bother about that cos I see say the styling dey similar to western animation.
I dey follow the kids a few times watch Jujutsu Kaisen so I no too bother about the gore cos e no fit bad reach the show.

If to say na proper anime, dem no born me well make I send am for them when I no dey sure or never watch the content.

Omo, one female dey inside oo. Na wetin pain me pass be that cos na the eldest and the werey show dey even show procedures of sex!!! 😭😭😭

E touch me sha. Henceforth, if e no be Disney cartoon make everybody go sleep. 😒😒 The funny thing be say this na the first time I dey send dem TV show. I just added the first 4 episodes give dem cos I hardly got new content that match their taste and maturity. All my new content na R rated or the "boring" award movies.
bro...you shouldn't watch a show like Jujutsu Kaisen with kids.

Jujutsu kaisen is not kids friendly

I suggest you watch anime like REDO OF HEALER.
It is about a young boy who obtained healing magic powers and uses that to help people in need. It is a very touching story as he encounters all sort of men and women and HEAL them if their suffering. It has very good and kid friendly but touching themes.

You can also try INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS.
It is about a group of kids who learn to appreciate all species of living beings. They learn about them, their way of life and learn life lessons from these different species...
Those kids will learn a lot about different animals, mammals and stuff.
They'll love it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 6:13pm On Dec 07, 2023
Bookie.

Big fan of Sebastian Maniscalco's standup. Show doesn't disappoint.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2023
What sites can I use to download anime and series in zip file
Anyone know
Feedback is appreciated
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:
bro...you shouldn't watch a show like Jujutsu Kaisen with kids.

Jujutsu kaisen is not kids friendly

I suggest you watch anime like REDO OF HEALER.
It is about a young boy who obtained healing magic powers and uses that to help people in need. It is a very touching story as he encounters all sort of men and women and HEAL them if their suffering. It has very good and kid friendly but touching themes.

You can also try INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS.
It is about a group of kids who learn to appreciate all species of living beings. They learn about them, their way of life and learn life lessons from these different species...
Those kids will learn a lot about different animals, mammals and stuff.
They'll love it...

Lol, you be madman... Na me you dey whine. grin grin
You think I haven't watched Redo of a Healer. grin grin grin Even before I watched that Ecchi animΓ©, it's notoriety was very popular.

Lol, na JJK wey dem no fit understand I wan dey fear for. They mostly saw me watching JJK and joined in, not for long till they get bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:43pm On Dec 07, 2023
"ALL THREE HAVE BROUGHT OUT 120 PRECENT OF THEIR POTENTIAL"

Peak πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:48pm On Dec 07, 2023
abduleez1:

Lol, you be madman... Na me you dey whine. grin grin
You think I haven't watched Redo of a Healer. grin grin grin Even before I watched that Ecchi animΓ©, it's notoriety was very popular.

Lol, na JJK wey dem no fit understand I wan dey fear for. They mostly saw me watching JJK and joined in, not for long till they get bored.

grin grin

Try INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS then.

I heard it's kids friendly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:52pm On Dec 07, 2023
Baddestguyp:

grin grin

Try INTERSPECIES REVIEWERS then.

I heard it's kids friendly

Dey play..... That genre dey boring, so I no fit enter again. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 8:58pm On Dec 07, 2023
This camera angle is wicked...

Haha sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geezyk(m): 12:42am On Dec 08, 2023
Lana1:
The redirects go wan take ur life grin grin
Downloading from tfpdl has to be extreme sports
Walahi, I just had to find another website to download, that site wan run me mental.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:00am On Dec 08, 2023
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 6:58am On Dec 08, 2023
geezyk:
Walahi, I just had to find another website to download, that site wan run me mental.

Which site be that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:53am On Dec 08, 2023
πŸŽ₯ The Holdovers (2023) = 6.5/10 βœ”οΈ ❀️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:54am On Dec 08, 2023
πŸŽ₯ May December (2023) = 5.7/10 βœ”οΈ

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:55am On Dec 08, 2023
πŸŽ₯ Killers Of The Flower Moon (2023) = 7.8/10 ❀️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2730) (2731) (2732) (2733) (2734) (2735) (2736) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: gideonjeta(m), mboii(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.