Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,697 members, 7,816,855 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (275) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517431 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by John57: 2:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Into the badlands -has some of the best fight scenes I've seen in a series. Thin plot but totally worth watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
John57:
Into the badlands -has some of the best fight scenes I've seen in a series. Thin plot but totally worth watching
Yeah, it's kinda like Banshee in the sense it has weak plot but worthy fight scenes. The only things missing that would have made it a cult classic were SL. Unfortunately, AMC, inspite of been a cable network, doesn't toe that line.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Aida13: 3:59pm On Jan 25, 2016
I'm soooo looking forward to Outsiders premiering tomorrow on WGN America...it's going to be insane lol.

This other one, "Underground", don't know much about it, but I like it already. Not a fan of any US series for now, but these two...yeah, my cup of tea.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Who's seeing shades of blue?

I thought ''Teen wolf" got cancelled.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
London Spy

First episode... ditto. Halfway into the 2nd and I was bored as f*ck. Some would probably enjoy this exceedingly slow-paced miniseries, I'm just not one of them, thank you very much!

Heading back to America for Netflix' Making A Murderer. Loved American Crime, so would probably love this too... Hope so. Finger's crossed.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 5:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
koice:

Got plenty. It gets a bit complicated though, cuz you don't need the middleman no more, you go straight to the source. Drop your whatsapp number if you're interested.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 5:26pm On Jan 25, 2016
koice:
London Spy

First episode... ditto. Halfway into the 2nd and I was bored as f*ck. Some would probably enjoy this exceedingly slow-paced miniseries, I'm just not one of them, thank you very much!

Heading back to America for Netflix' Making A Murderer. Loved American Crime, so would probably love this too... Hope so. Finger's crossed.
yeah,that "gayish" stuff in the first episode was a turn off for me.I hate series which promote homosexuality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Making A Murderer.

Tonight's binging activated.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 10:00pm On Jan 25, 2016
And it finally begins tonight smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 10:55pm On Jan 25, 2016
Pls links to download Misfit and the fall
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 11:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
Link to shameless season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jan 26, 2016
U.S version of Shameless is a little bit overhyped...

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 8:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Bratking:
Since those anti piracy bastards shut down Movreel, I don't know where else to rip HD tv series from. I don't like torrents because it's too frigging slow. Anyone out there with a trusty websites that host real HD tv series should please quote me. Thanks y'all.

Try http://dl.farsimovie.net/, they have 480p mkv and for recent series 480p and 720p mkv and the site is straight for no annoying websites.
Got the recommendation off this thread.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:17am On Jan 26, 2016
khattab008:

Try http://dl.farsimovie.net/, they have 480p mkv and for recent series 480p and 720p mkv and the site is straight for no annoying websites.
Got the recommendation off this thread.

Koice already hooked me up. I knew about farsimovie.net a long time ago, but I don't patronize it for 2 reasons A) Not enough available series B) the server speed is too slow to what I'm used to. But thanks anyway.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:55am On Jan 26, 2016
Looks like all ideas went with the past year. All these new series popping up now are just total BS sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 11:00am On Jan 26, 2016
Looks like all ideas went with the past year. All these new series popping up now are just total BS sad

Switching to comedy now. Blackish is dope though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 12:35pm On Jan 26, 2016
Bratking:

Koice already hooked me up. I knew about farsimovie.net a long time ago, but I don't patronize it for 2 reasons A) Not enough available series B) the server speed is too slow to what I'm used to. But thanks anyway.

Okay, am sticking to farsimovie for now, still can find my way around that alluc website.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
Through with Making A Murderer. Whew! Kind of One dimensional... would have loved to have heard the other side of the story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jan 26, 2016
nani667:
And it finally begins tonight smiley

Okeydokey...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
@@

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
Mad Dogs smiley

Interesting so far. Heard Amazon's American remake is to debut next month or so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 6:20pm On Jan 26, 2016
The second half of The Magicians pilot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 6:56pm On Jan 26, 2016
I just finished watching Quantico and its awful my dog was pissed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jan 26, 2016
Leonardo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 26, 2016
MicKaro:
I just finished watching Quantico and its awful my dog was pissed.
Lmao.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MicKaro: 8:51pm On Jan 26, 2016
koice:
Lmao.
Am I lying? and to think some peeps here praise this thrash is shockin.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 9:27pm On Jan 26, 2016
koice:
Through with Making A Murderer. Whew! Kind of One dimensional... would have loved to have heard the other side of the story.
What other side?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 26, 2016
mkmyers45:
What other side?

I felt the docuseries was perhaps too one sided in it's approach. I get that as a documentary, it's supposed to have a perspective, but the filmmakers deliberately toned down Stephen Avery's past crimes and previous priors, thereby, presenting him to the world as a victim rather than as a man with a violent past. I also felt they withheld several evidences used in convicting Avery.

While, I'm not entirely convinced that Avery is guilty, I'm not convinced that he's innocent either, till I hear the whole story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 26, 2016
MicKaro:

No be lie, my brother. When the series aired it's first episode, I was one of the first that criticized it's "cliche" approach, and they came out in droves to attack me. I held my ground, thus, I'm glad that gradually, I'm getting vindicated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
Am I the only one that finds Olivia Pope character annoying… And Fitz the president foolish… But I lovethe show tthough SCANDAL

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:07am On Jan 27, 2016
Chibudollar:
Am I the only one that finds Olivia Pope character annoying… And Fitz the president foolish… But I lovethe show tthough SCANDAL

I stopped watching the show cos of there love crap,so fvcking annoying

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:28am On Jan 27, 2016
MicKaro:

Yes o..peeps like darknedrebel..he loves their training. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (272) (273) (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.