Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,835 members, 7,828,052 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (272) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3537540 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2824) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
philfearon:

Seriously?
And you are still wondering Why nobody likes your posts!
How can you see a moniker that is quoting you for the first time and asking him "to come directly at you" like we are on some money making competition, except in this case, to start a beef with you?
You are just nuts!
As in eh..fat one. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:21pm On Jan 22, 2016
bykebyke:

At least its not as stupid as you. cheesy cheesy

Here is rebel telling you he is not Cöogar(which wouldn't have been the first time you've seen him do such because you apparently stalk him.)

Yet you keep on calling him Cöogar for some reason and all I did was try to stop you from constantly making yourself look dumb.(my mistake) tongue

So continue, continue being dumb..You won't catch me dead stopping you. cheesy tongue
LOOOOOOLLLLLL Hi Darkenedrebel

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
mablie:
LOOOOOOLLLLLL Hi Darkenedrebel
Now I'm Darkenedrebel? ? grin

Koice abeg bring those chains...This one don pass play. grin grin

Bring am fast fast before she enter street. grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:26pm On Jan 22, 2016
philfearon:

Seriously?
And you are still wondering Why nobody likes your posts!
How can you see a moniker that is quoting you for the first time and asking him "to come directly at you" like we are on some money making competition, except in this case, to start a beef with you?
You are just nuts!
You must be a victim of a poor education system cos you clearly lack the ability to understand basic English.Let me repeat myself I DON'T GIVE A DAMN ABOUT "LIKES" ON NAIRALAND OR ANYWHERE ELSE but Darkenedrebel aka coogar aka bykebyke does.That's why he "likes" his posts with his numerous monickers.Now do you get my point child?or should we continue with this rigmarole?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Now I'm Darkenedrebel? ? grin

Koice abeg bring those chains...This one don pass play. grin grin

Bring am fast fast before she enter street. grin grin
You disappoint me Coogar.I actually used to follow your rap battles.Then I discovered what you were upto with the women past their prime on the family section.E.g.You spelt "coogar" the exact way darkenedrebel spells coogar

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
mablie:
You disappoint me Coogar.I actually used to follow your rap battles.Then I discovered what you were upto with the women past their prime on the family section
You're an obtuse being. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:31pm On Jan 22, 2016
bykebyke:

You're an obtuse being. grin
Coogar coogar.How is life in london?Still scamming women?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
mablie:
Coogar coogar.How is life in london?Still scamming women?
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
hehe...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:
hehe...
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mablie(m): 6:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin
Seriously man.I miss your rap battles.When will you return?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
mablie:
Seriously man.I miss your rap battles.When will you return?
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:41pm On Jan 22, 2016
dubylhover:

you have a point,but there are too many "entertaining" things to watch,I know personally how I'd learn from some of em....about sherlock,you cud learn a thing or two...I've personally used mentalism on some pipo Nd I got d idea from d mentalist,so don't just think that since its purely pleasure for you,that its likewise for others
Your head dey dere bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
What da hell is going on here?? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:
hehe...

I got a TV yesterday cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nubian113:

I got a TV yesterday cry

How many inches?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

How many inches?

48" and then I added TV,phone and broadband. I need a job or a rich husband now cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nubian113:

I got a TV yesterday cry
LED, LCD or Plasma, how many inches and what make?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nubian113:

48" and then I added TV,phone and broadband. I need a job or a rich husband now cry

Maybe Köice would wed you. He's already all over you grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

He wanna upgrade me shocked grin hello koice wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
darkenedrebel:

grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nubian113:

He wanna upgrade me shocked grin hello koice wink
I dey hail oh, Sis.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:20pm On Jan 22, 2016
koice:

Sure thing. Just install UC Browser Mini from playstore, then deactivate speed mode, and proceed with your downloads.

Or

Install CM browser from playstore. Works great too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
Nubian113:

Don"t worry your head, getting an hubby is easy. I heard you can order one on ebay and Craiglist nowadays. tongue

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bobojoshua(m): 7:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
koice:

- Fargo - The Fall - Wentworth - Fortitude - True Detective - Downton Abbey - Sherlock - Ray Donovan - Homeland - Better Call Saul - Masters Of Sex - Jessica Jones - Daredevil - Narcos - The Leftovers - The Good Wife - Bloodline - Hannibal (Cancelled) - Game Of Thrones - Black Sails - River - The Last Kingdom - Da Vinci's Demons (Cancelled) - Black Sails - Highlander - Vikings - Sense8 - Orange Is The New Black - Veep - Girls - The Americans - Silicon Valley - TURN: Washington Spy - The Walking Dead - American Horror Story - Fear The Walking Dead - Mr Robot - The Affair - House Of Cards
That's all for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:55pm On Jan 22, 2016
JERICHO SEAON 1 Ep 3
Blacklist( can't remember the episode but it's sha the most recent from yesterday airing)
Arrow(same as above latest installment too)
Agent carter SEASON 2 Ep 1&2
The Good wife episode 12 current season..
All watched today
Whew
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Manred0(m): 8:06pm On Jan 22, 2016
Pls, where can I download Beowulf TV series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:29pm On Jan 22, 2016
dubylhover:

hypnosis is very real..its even used medically in some ailments..I know of amnesia at times,hypnosis can b used....so don't just think its pure fiction
i want the guy to answer me, since he said wills ability is fictional
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
koice:

I dey hail oh, Sis.
why u dey fall my hand, the lady gave u green light ( i assumed ) and u dey call her sis, oya hug her (grin)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 22, 2016
Singapore1:
why u dey fall my hand, the lady gave u green light ( i assumed ) and u dey call her sis, oya hug her (grin)

grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) (275) ... (2824) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Ajd19 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.