Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:05 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2759) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521735 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cypherhendrix(m): 7:59pm On Jan 26
PinkNature:
It feels unnatural, the acting is subpar Yen Yen Yen
The takes no too much to know from just cameo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 9:03pm On Jan 26
recommend any good korean series to watch pls im bored
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:36pm On Jan 26
abba190:

° Brodaman, Death game
A shop for killers, started episode 1 but yet to complete, looks promising.
If na the lovey lovey you want too, recommendation yapa, those are sha 2024 new projects°
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 11:32pm On Jan 26
abba190:

Moving, deaths game
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ballzproblem2: 3:38am On Jan 27
just started watching Vinland saga , never see anime wey move since AOT grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LINTUNE(m): 11:11am On Jan 27
ingridguerci94:
A dangerously charming, intensely obsessive young man goes to extreme measures to insert himself into the lives of those he is transfixed by.
we are waiting for season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 12:07pm On Jan 27
love and death is a solid 9/10 for me.

Every married couple should see this series, it is very compulsory and the fact that it is based on a true life story makes the series even more interesting.
Indeed the wages of sin is death and as a married man or woman, when you start cheating on your significant other, it is most likely going to lead into disaster and might even lead to death.
At first it is sweet but the end is as bitter as veniga.

Kudos to Olsen and all the casts, they brought in their A games.
But then again, this series kind of brought me in the know as to how the justice system in Nigeria is still stuck in the 30s and how unprofessionalism in our justice system has kept many people in jail.

Sometimes in a crime case, the more you look, the less you see.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27
Ballzproblem2:
just started watching Vinland saga , never see anime wey move since AOT grin

Tons of great anime dey sha...
It depends on your taste...

I love Vinland Saga too...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:29pm On Jan 27
The Historical allusion in Attack on Titan is crazy...

But it leads to controversy on the series and it's message.

AOT's world map is basically the real world map but flipped. Paradis island is basically Madagascar. The allusion with the Madagascar plan is crazy.

Then we go into the use of Nazi-like armbands, severe historical racism, etc

Even the names of many characters are allude to different people in history.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:00pm On Jan 27
Jarchi:

° Brodaman, Yes, there's the TED movie, which has sequel called TED 2, the TED new series was released 2024 I guess °
***Jarchi***

Does the Ted series have mark welhberg in it??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Silentgroper(m): 2:11pm On Jan 27
BlackManta:
This show will either be very good or very bad.

Trailer tomorrow
I thought it was going to be a full movie on sighting it . I was relieved when I saw it was a series ..
It being a series means it's probably going to be good watch but if it's a movie except it's going be a sequel.. it would be total shiit ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:49pm On Jan 27
Silentgroper:
I thought it was going to be a full movie on sighting it . I was relieved when I saw it was a series ..
It being a series means it's probably going to be good watch but if it's a movie except it's going be a sequel.. it would be total shiit ..

What still worries me is that the creators of the original cartoon left the production for some creative differences I think...

So I wonder what changes are made.
Cos we know there are gonna be changes like Azula being introduced early...and probably more early focus on Fire Lord Ozai

But I think if done properly, it could be better than season 1 of the cartoon. ATLA season 1 wasn't good...
The additions can improve the source material for the season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Qhio(f): 4:13pm On Jan 27
abba190:

Since u didn't say what genre interest u
Here are a few good ones
Flower of evil ❤️
Vagabond
Vincenzo
Bridal mask (quite long but very nice)
Kingdom ❤️
Devil's judge
Crash landing on you ☺️
Business proposal (a rom com)
Mr Queen (comedy)
Welcome to Waikiki (comedy)
Under the Queen's umbrella
The glory
All of us are dead
Heard good reviews about these but yet to watch it
Moving
Death's game
The good bad mother
Alchemy of souls etc
Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abba190: 4:36pm On Jan 27
Qhio:

Since u didn't say what genre interest u
Here are a few good ones
Flower of evil ❤️
Vagabond
Vincenzo
Bridal mask (quite long but very nice)
Kingdom ❤️
Devil's judge
Crash landing on you ☺️
Business proposal (a rom com)
Mr Queen (comedy)
Welcome to Waikiki (comedy)
Under the Queen's umbrella
The glory
All of us are dead
Heard good reviews about these but yet to watch it
Moving
Death's game
The good bad mother
Alchemy of souls etc
Enjoy ☺️☺️☺️

tnx

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OhBritannia(m): 4:58pm On Jan 27
Death game is a solid 9/10 for me.

Mehn you gat to remove your hat and say Kudos to the south Koreans.
This is a very solid, one of a kind, emotional and a very thoughtful series.

Series that tells about the selfishness and self centeredness of humans.
Always wants to take decisions in a haste without thinking about the hurt and pains their decisions will cause to their loved onces.

This series should be recommended to all secondary and university students and to all adults.
Series like this, is a self therapy session to people that are depressed too.

Some scenes in the series brought tears to my eyes, what an emotional Rollercoaster.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 5:32pm On Jan 27
Baddestguyp:

What still worries me is that the creators of the original cartoon left the production for some creative differences I think...

So I wonder what changes are made.
Cos we know there are gonna be changes like Azula being introduced early...and probably more early focus on Fire Lord Ozai

But I think if done properly, it could be better than season 1 of the cartoon. ATLA season 1 wasn't good...
The additions can improve the source material for the season
I believe there will be a time jump, considering the fact that the child actors won't remain the same when season 2 commences
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:13pm On Jan 27
phr0nesis:

I believe there will be a time jump, considering the fact that the child actors won't remain the same when season 2 commences
Yes, I saw that news too...

It seems it will take place over 3 years instead of one. So the comet will be in 3 years time to account for the age of the actors
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 6:56pm On Jan 27
Criminal record (British)
A shop for killers (South Korean)

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 9:52am On Jan 28
Silentgroper:

Does the Ted series have mark welhberg in it??

° Brodaman, It is a prequel, so No, it was acted by Max Burkholder,the young him. °
***Jarchi***

OhBritannia:
Death game is a solid 9/10 for me.

Mehn you gat to remove your hat and say Kudos to the south Koreans.
This is a very solid, one of a kind, emotional and a very thoughtful series.

Series that tells about the selfishness and self centeredness of humans.
Always wants to take decisions in a haste without thinking about the hurt and pains their decisions will cause to their loved onces.

This series should be recommended to all secondary and university students and to all adults.
Series like this, is a self therapy session to people that are depressed too.

Some scenes in the series brought tears to my eyes, what an emotional Rollercoaster.

° Brodaman, I never watched Hollywood with such level of greatness in the last two years, they just can't. The brain work, the technical work, no no no na 10/10 except maybe the last 4 episodes cuz dem make man wait enter new year since I started December with less fight scenes but terrible emotional torture for man soul °
***Jarchi***

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phr0nesis(m): 2:35pm On Jan 28
Baddestguyp:

Yes, I saw that news too...

It seems it will take place over 3 years instead of one. So the comet will be in 3 years time to account for the age of the actors
Anyway, the deciding factor is how good season 1 turn out to be. If it's poor, Sozin's comet should forget about dropping
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:42pm On Jan 28
phr0nesis:

Anyway, the deciding factor is good season turn out to be. If it's poor, Sozin's comet should forget about dropping

grin grin

The visuals are definitely good. You guys should be grateful to get an ATLA live action series sef...
I think it will do well enough for a season 2 at least. Since it's just 3 seasons, it's almost guaranteed to be renewed

Me I'm still praying for HBO (not Netflix) to do an Attack on Titan live action series sometime...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 3:14pm On Jan 28
Shey this Solo Levelling get story
Or it's just watching this dude fight different creatures and levelling up?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:30pm On Jan 28
⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Barrywhyte1(m): 7:16pm On Jan 28
Baddestguyp:

grin grin

The visuals are definitely good. You guys should be grateful to get an ATLA live action series sef...
I think it will do well enough for a season 2 at least. Since it's just 3 seasons, it's almost guaranteed to be renewed

Me I'm still praying for HBO (not Netflix) to do an Attack on Titan live action series sometime...

I believe Warner Bros were trying to purchase the rights of AOT some time ago..

So there's a good chance that if they make it a series, that can get actualised.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 7:47pm On Jan 28
Barrywhyte1:

I believe Warner Bros were trying to purchase the rights of AOT some time ago..

So there's a good chance that if they make it a series, that can get actualised.

They want to make a movie.
A movie will mean they'll cut out a lot of story elements...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:10pm On Jan 29
The Expats

Downloaded the first two episodes but 18mins in , the whole vibe feels sad as if something is broken(I think that's what the trailer showed, I think the death of a child or so).

Abeg new year just start, I can't start watching something this sad this early abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:52pm On Jan 29
🎥 Aquaman And The Lost Kingdom (2023) = 4/10

I nearly puked 🤮 watching that evil witch Amber Heard. ❌

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:52pm On Jan 29
🎥 Griselda S01 (2024) = 6/10 ✔️ ❤️

Low Budget Narcos. Made no sense. Tried so hard to portray her like Pablo Escobar. Was action packed.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 6:53pm On Jan 29
🎥 Badland Hunters (2024) = 6.2/10 ✔️ ❤️

I'm a big fan of Ma Dong-seok. I always look forward to his movies.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 7:36pm On Jan 29
🎥 Masters Of The Air S01 (2024) = 7/10 ✔️ ❤️

The Air Force version of Band Of Brothers.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:25pm On Jan 29
Monk Gyatso ⭐️

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 8:26pm On Jan 29
⭐️⭐️⭐️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2756) (2757) (2758) (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: hayzed1090

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.