Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (2762) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525936 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:01pm On Feb 03
So, my K-drama brethren in the house, why is it seemingly taking you guys so long to discover or mention A Shop for Killers here?
This looks like some good shit.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:10am On Feb 04
Achilles100:
Wait oh, I don't understand this referencing? How is Zucki evil?

He's not evil...he's just a businessman
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 2:12am On Feb 04
Kaycee7:
So, my K-drama brethren in the house, why is it seemingly taking you guys so long to discover or mention A Shop for Killers here?

I heard of this show before it got released but I forgot about it...

That's why I have decided to start posting trailers here...

Or rather, I need an app or site to track shows...

Which would you recommend?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Meksbig(m): 3:04am On Feb 04
Blue lights (British)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 10:05am On Feb 04
Kaycee7:

With it streaming on Disney+, I doubt any good thing can come out of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jarchi(m): 10:18am On Feb 04
Beorn:

° Brodaman,
I had recommended it earlier when someone asked for kdrama, the first two episodes I watched looks promising but yet to watch the remaining, let me kuku watch it now self. He be like you never watch moving abi no be Disney do am to? Koreans dey write film abeg °
***Jarchi***

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:22am On Feb 04
Baddestguyp:

I heard of this show before it got released but I forgot about it...

That's why I have decided to start posting trailers here...

Or rather, I need an app or site to track shows...

Which would you recommend?
- Evernote
- Keep Notes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:05pm On Feb 04
The Office S1 and S2 (2005, 2006)

Sitcom Gold.✨

i have had, so many false starts with this despite the heavy praise it gets, I have never been able to even get past Episode 2 of S1 more so, because of the mockumentary style used, but then again P&R had similar style and that turned out to be great, and it's in my all time fave sitcoms list ever, So i braved it up to give this another go.

I must say, i was totally surprised how affectionately warm and good this was, so much so that i didn't even know when i breezed past S1 and S2 in a "busy" 48hrs span 😩. The jokes are loud but yet "subtle", they found a sweet spot between satirical slapstick and deadpan. I might just chow through the whole thing soonest.

I'm afraid, i might have an all timer show on my hands 🌟

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 12:08pm On Feb 04
😅😅

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:58pm On Feb 04
Kaycee7:

- Evernote
- Keep Notes

I don't need a notepad...
I need something to track movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 1:01pm On Feb 04
Baddestguyp:

Just finished episode 2.

This show is nothing like the Mr and Mrs Smith movie.

In fact if they didn't use the title, no one would compare them.

I guess they just used the title to sell the show... because most of us sef wouldnt have watched it if not for the title..

I know myself, I'm very picky...

So far the show is pretty decent...it will just get unnecessary hate cos of the title

Mr and Mrs Smith ..... 7.5/10

Grew into their dynamic. The show focused to exploring the dynamics of their relationship.

They also didn't act very professional in a lot of instances. It's amazing they weren't caught with the amount of public iish they did...

The ending was also open-ended...
But due to the fact that 3 shots were fired....well...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheStrongest: 1:44pm On Feb 04
Baddestguyp:

Like what and what features does the app need to have?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Samamulabidin: 3:25pm On Feb 04
Recently I'm watching"Money Heist".
I recommend all of you to watch this series, if you are a thrill lover.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PinkNature: 3:36pm On Feb 04
WriterNig:
🎥 Outlander S01-7 (2014 - 23) = 7.7/10 ✔️ ❤️

Teach me how to download movie scenes like this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:56pm On Feb 04
Baddestguyp:

That'll have to be the IMDb app then.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tboy2050: 4:06pm On Feb 04
Baddestguyp:

Go to Play store and download TV-time.. it track upcoming movies and shows for you and it also save shows you have watched .

I hope this helps.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 9:28pm On Feb 04
Beorn:

Wasn't moving also streamed on Disney+?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:41pm On Feb 04
Episode 5 ⬇️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WriterNig: 9:43pm On Feb 04
🎥 Expats S01 (2024) = 6.1/10 ✔️ ❤️

I like the direction it's headed. Giving Beef vibes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 10:22pm On Feb 04
Solo leveling.

I rather liked this episode. The calm demeanour of the protagonist. He's absolute confidence in himself.

Of course we are left with a cliff hanger.

Well see next week.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by asids55: 2:01am On Feb 05
Bro please can u recommend a suspense series or movie for me please...please it as to have a lot of suspense.. thanks and I appreciate

WriterNig:
🎥 Expats S01 (2024) = 6.1/10 ✔️ ❤️

I like the direction it's headed. Giving Beef vibes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 2:17am On Feb 05
jikins:

Wasn't moving also streamed on Disney+?
One or two positives out of 20 negatives is a bad end product.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jikins(m): 6:40am On Feb 05
Beorn:

One or two positives out of 20 negatives is a bad end product.

Well that's you and disney+ execs problem. In terms of kdramas they have been releasing bangers after bangers ngl
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 9:08am On Feb 05
Champion

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:55am On Feb 05
Congrats to Jujutsu Kaisen for winning this award

Gutted that Attack on Titan didn't win it...but tbh Jujutsu Kaisen deserves it...
The anime and manga was so discussed this year no other show came close...

So many controversial moments in the manga that probably reflected in the statistics

Now that Attack on Titan did not win this award, it will suddenly regain credibility according to one nairalander...

It was credible when Game of Thrones was winning it...when Attack on Titan started winning it, the award "suddenly lost credibility"

Shebi you'll rest now that AOT didn't win it 🌚🌚

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 11:58am On Feb 05
In other news, Critical Drinker is currently watching Attack on Titan...heard he's at season 2 and loving it.

r/Mauler, a very toxic subreddit for the YouTuber Mauler hate Attack on Titan with passion...

The subreddit is Titanfolk 2.0...theyve been praying for years that Mauler and Critical Drinker watch Attack on Titan and hate on the show...

Now that Drinker likes it so far, they're hoping he will hate on the final season of the show...lol...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05
Baddestguyp:
Congrats to Jujutsu Kaisen for winning this award

Gutted that Attack on Titan didn't win it...but tbh Jujutsu Kaisen deserves it...
The anime and manga was so discussed this year no other show came close...

So many controversial moments in the manga that probably reflected in the statistics

Now that Attack on Titan did not win this award, it will suddenly regain credibility according to one nairalander...

It was credible when Game of Thrones was winning it...when Attack on Titan started winning it, the award "suddenly lost credibility"

Shebi you'll rest now that AOT didn't win it 🌚🌚

Anyone who's been following movies/series and anime this year knows that no other show was talked about in online space more than Jujutsu Kaisen in 2023

The manga also released many controversial chapters with major spoilers so I won't specify...but these added to the impact and demand...
And the anime was definitely the biggest anime of the year...

I still miss JJK Thursdays...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:52pm On Feb 05
oyaskii:

Here you go.

S1 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1S7ifJ5hFhWpBPZxk9O9i3xd8jzZ8h8UI

S2 https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/19jH5iYrL9aebExK-l82N8DwvSgqlCOu8

S3 is kinda scattered, will update when i am able to pull all the episodes inside one drive, if i forget. Remind me.

Reminder bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by samistry(m): 5:50pm On Feb 05
We no care about critical drinker watching your obssessed show or your fellow reddit craze people. Leave us alone
Baddestguyp:
In other news, Critical Drinker is currently watching Attack on Titan...heard he's at season 2 and loving it.

r/Mauler, a very toxic subreddit for the YouTuber Mauler hate Attack on Titan with passion...

The subreddit is Titanfolk 2.0...theyve been praying for years that Mauler and Critical Drinker watch Attack on Titan and hate on the show...

Now that Drinker likes it so far, they're hoping he will hate on the final season of the show...lol...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Baddestguyp(m): 6:12pm On Feb 05
samistry:
We no care about critical drinker watching your obssessed show or your fellow reddit craze people. Leave us alone

You no care yet you cared enough to quote me. Lmao
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:28am On Feb 06
iamoyindamola:

Reminder bro

Ep 7,8,9, 11,12 and 2 links are embedded in txt file within the drive folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GWFldT-7XxP8lx0jc_hZfcS2RwsQRheR
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:38am On Feb 06
oyaskii:

Ep 7,8,9, 11,12 and 2 links are embedded in txt file within the drive folder.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1GWFldT-7XxP8lx0jc_hZfcS2RwsQRheR
Thanks boss
Really appreciate

(1) (2) (3) ... (2759) (2760) (2761) (2762) (2763) (2764) (2765) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.