Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,638 members, 7,847,669 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:59 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3563980 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2830) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahahah who says i watch it, u know wen last i don see quantico i just like teasing byke byke ooo

I'm happy for you bro.

cao:

I usually spoil things for myself...but abeg-o, I only said it would have been fascinating to read.

Let me do the interpretation.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:18pm On Apr 21, 2016
tayoccu:
Limitless fans, who else thinks Rebecca was supercool on nzt?

She wasn't.
She was not even as intelligent as Brian.
Did you notice she didn't get any of the side effects without taking a booster shot?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
A certain Man-child called someone emotional, yet he's the one bitching alone all evening.

He lacks tact. He doesn't know how to belittle a rival without resorting to cheap insults. He throws around big words and hurl vulgar slurs at people because he doesn't know any better. He's a classic case of emotional insecurity - probably didn't have a dependable and present male role model growing up or something.

He can hate moi all he likes, I don't mind. If it makes him feel better or sleep better at night, then carry go jare! Just know this tho, I don't hate him, I don't like him, I feel nothing for him whatsoever, except the occasional pity.

He said I'm predictable, and yet compared me to one of the most capricious of natural phenomena - the weather. How does that even make sense??

He said I'm obsessed with him and habitually attack his taste in shows at every given opportunity, and yet, it would appear to be the other way round. He constantly belittles Jessica Jones hoping to get a rise outta me, knowing fully well that I'm a big fan of the Netflix original series.

A certain Man-Child is so deluded and narcissistic that he really believes that he's a comedian, that he's hilarious, that everyone MUST laugh at his humorless quirks.

A certain Man-child needs a psychologist to help him deal, for apparently, he has a lot of unresolved issues.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:
It is that time of the year when the Game of Trash hype slowly creeps in,

When you actually begin to watch it,you find out that the hype is not deserved,then a huge character in the series is killed..

Suddenly Game of Trash becomes the best series ever.

Rinse and Repeat..Season after season.

*scoffs* angry
hahahahahhahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin this just made my day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
cao:

Respect begets respect. You're certainly not respectable.

will you shut your trap, you sociopathic rednecked hill billy 4-faced Taribo-West looking fakë-butted bïtch.

It seems you have aphasia or what part of fück off my mentions can't you comprehend? do I need to pass my message in creole before you understand it.
this what happens when you watch Super girl all day. You lose brain cells.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2016
Elparaiso:

She wasn't.
She was not even as intelligent as Brian.
Did you notice she didn't get any of the side effects without taking a booster shot?

Same way Brian isn't as intelligent as sen Morra.
but she was supercool.
I think she did, remember when Brian told her she should go see a doctor?
I think the side effects are nasty for some (Brian before he got the booster shot), and mild for others ( Grover only experienced slight nausea in pt 1 of the finale).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
dealtinate:
A certain Man-child called someone emotional, yet he's the one bitching alone all evening.

He lacks tact. He doesn't know how to belittle a rival without resulting to cheap insults. He throws around big words and hurl vulgar slurs at people because he doesn't know any better. He's a classic case of emotional insecurity - probably didn't have a dependable and present male role model growing up or something.

He can hate moi all he likes, I don't mind. If it makes him feel better or sleep better at night, then carry go jare! Just know this tho, I don't hate him, I don't like him, I feel nothing for him whatsoever, except the occasional pity.

He said I'm predictable, and yet compared me to one of the most capricious of natural phenomena - the weather. How does that even make sense??

He said I'm obsessed with him and habitually attack his taste in shows at every given opportunity, and yet, it would appear to be the other way round. He constantly belittles Jessica Jones hoping to get a rise outta me, knowing fully well that I'm a big fan of the Netflix original series.

A certain Man-Child is so deluded and narcissistic that he really believes that he's a comedian, that he's hilarious, that everyone MUST laugh at his humorless quirks.

A certain Man-child needs a psychologist to help him deal, for apparently, he has a lot of unresolved issues.

hahaha...the envious and insecure kidult finally cracks under pressure.
Mr Koice. you are a disgrace to your transgender parents. you are that spermatozoon your mother should have swallowed with a cold bottle of Miranda.

your enemies would mourn your death wearing a black sarong today...lemme quickly finish with my work here...I'm coming back to reply this at length
if you know any coffin maker I advise you to place an order for you and 5 of your family members.... chill, I'm coming.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

will you shut your trap, you sociopathic rednecked hill billy 4-faced Taribo-West looking fakë-butted bïtch.

It seems you have aphasia or what part of fück off my mentions can't you comprehend? do I need to pass my message in creole before you understand it.
Yup, he's not butt hurt at all.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Dude. undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's about to go down. cheesy grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2016
cao:

Yup, he's not butt hurt at all.

you are still fāke-butted though grin
Fakë boöbs too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

you are still fāke-butted though grin
Fakë boöbs too.
Mwuahaha! The thing dey pain you...what next, oh ye cause-less rebel? E go soon talk bleach...after that e go use himself to insult me. Do you, cause-less rebel, do you.
Anywho, watching Limitless.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:04pm On Apr 21, 2016
All these happened just because someone refused to find a joke funny undecided now everyone is salty undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
All these happened just because someone refused to find a joke funny undecided now everyone is salty undecided
List the salty people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

List the salty people.
make he pounce on me like a tiger bah? grin tnx I'll pass undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
make he pounce on me like a tiger bah? grin tnx I'll pass undecided
No worry..I will shield you with that Captain American thing..Oya list them. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

No worry..I will shield you with that Captain American thing..Oya list them. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
tayoccu:

Same way Brian isn't as intelligent as sen Morra.
but she was supercool.
I think she did, remember when Brian told her she should go see a doctor?
I think the side effects are nasty for some (Brian before he got the booster shot), and mild for others ( Grover only experienced slight nausea in pt 1 of the finale).

Brian is as intelligent as Morra.
Why the difference in side effects?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:
It is that time of the year when the Game of Trash hype slowly creeps in,

When you actually begin to watch it,you find out that the hype is not deserved,then a huge character in the series is killed..

Suddenly Game of Trash becomes the best series ever.

Rinse and Repeat..Season after season.

*scoffs* angry
i didnt enjoy GoT, i dont know why
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 21, 2016
MuhdG:

i didnt enjoy GoT, i dont know why
The only reason I started watching it was because a friend compared Baelish to Underwood...My curiosity was piqued about the man,who no doubt is a big,fat disappointment. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

The only reason I started watching it was because a friend compared Baelish to Underwood...My curiosity was piqued about the man,who no doubt is a big,fat disappointment. grin grin
the reason i watched it was coz all my friends do,, and during conversations i always get left out...\
any way, i think another reason why i didnt enjoy it was because i started seeing vikings first, and maybe that ruined GoT for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Well, Lord Baelish is quite trim compared to the fat & short Frank Underwood. grin grin tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2016
Hinterland

Okay, it's official. I hate the Welsh dialect! angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
dealtinate:
A certain Man-child called someone emotional, yet he's the one bitching alone all evening

May it never be well with you. bïtching? I was merely doing the internet a community service.
Look at the ovülating bovine...I was on my own and he decided to poke his universe-sized nose in my affairs. and when I replied his sub rosa expletives he decided to blow the rāpe whistle on me.
Mr Koice, I'm forced to believe you are a retro-cranially inverted rhesus monkey with the brain power of an ascaris worm..

dealtinate:

He lacks tact. He doesn't know how to belittle a rival without resorting to cheap insults

You? a rival? How can a trilobite claim to be a rival of a barracuda? have you started scoring Indian hemp? if not, then why do your deluded comments keep coming in leaps and bounds?

What do you mean cheap insults? is it meant to be costly? this is a diss battle picaninny - something you don't have the lexical stamina to partake in.
This is Issei Sagawa eating your heart, chamber by chamber.
This is dark rebel pouring your blood in libation to cure Obatala's drunken stupor.
stüpid pissy-drunk gremlin.

dealtinate:

He throws around big words and hurl vulgar slurs at people because he doesn't know any better

Jealous of my ad infinitum vocabulary pool? don't be peeved that the Creator never saw it fit to bless you with the gift of gab. While I was training my eyes on pages of scholarly tomes, you were busy wānking over Cao's comments. the sperm flakes in your skull are definitely hindering your cognitive abilities.

Your brains must be situated in the soles of your feet....no wonder you get dumber every time you walk.

dealtinate:

[s]He's a classic case of emotional insecurity - probably didn't have a dependable and present male role model growing up or something[/s]

So opines the sap skulled lunatic that dogs my footsteps. bipolar afarensis.
is it not insecurity that would cause a reprobate as yourself to jump into a conversation that you never invited in. you are totally insignificant both in reality and in the visual world and would do anything just to stay relevant. I'm afraid son, you were not born for greatness. you are a consummate failure. An underachieving malicious bāstard and the peak you can ever attain in life is analysing the rëtarded movies you watch with your simian-esque family on Nairaland's TV section.

May the building you sleep in tonight collapse on you and may your charred bones be never found in the debris.

dealtinate:

how can you feel pity for someone who is better than you in all shades of life? Mr Koice, do you wear your rëctum on your head?
you're an intellectual Lilliput... emotionally you're a pygmy... financially you're bantam weight....instead of feeling pity for the excuse of a life form that you are , you are busy spewing baloney. this is what happens when you accord a brainless 30 year old man elbow room to access the internet.

you deserved to be offered as burnt sacrifice to the gods of common sense.

dealtinate:

it will never make sense to you..you scored 30 in the last IQ test you took..how can it possibly make sense to you? you have never been the sharpest tool in the drawers. Analphabetic pillock.
This bumbling oaf must not have heard about weather forecast. he doesn't know that weather can be predicted.

Formal education clearly imparted nothing on you. you are an irredeemably primitive scoundrel and a myopic blood-curdling proof that test tube experiments can go horribly wrong. do curse god and die.

dealtinate:

He said I'm obsessed with him

Yes you are...you are also an envious epicene.

dealtinate:

and habitually attack his taste in shows at every given opportunity, and yet, it would appear to be the other way round. He constantly belittles Jessica Jones hoping to get a rise outta me, knowing fully well that I'm a big fan of the Netflix original series

shut up fool. what's this drivel you are typing?.

dealtinate:

A certain Man-Child is so deluded and narcissistic that he really believes that he's a comedian, that he's hilarious, that everyone MUST laugh at his humorless quirks

another bunkum.

dealtinate:

what you need is not just a psychologist but a person willing to depress a knife in you. You are better off dead. if you are this retardëd, I can only imagine how stüpid your progënies would be.

Zombies eat brains in the walking dead but you wouldn't have a problem if you were cornered by hordes of them - after all you have no brains to offer.

You should have been traded at birth for a tuber of yam.

Useless faggit.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 21, 2016
dealtinate:

Well, Lord Baelish is quite trim compared to the fat & short Frank Underwood. grin grin tongue
Yes..Frank is fat because he is enjoying being the President of America.

Bealish is thin due to him always thinking about how to move on from being a brothel owner to something more reputable..

Which will never happen. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Now I understand you.
Baelish is not entirely like Frank.
Frank works in the spotlight, bullying and scheming his way to the top.
He also has henchmen that do his slightly dirtier work.

Baelish,however, works behind the scenes.
He knows when to pull a string and when not to.
He is also very careful not to be seen as the mastermind as that will point fingers in his direction.
You know his position is not one of great power. It gives him just enough ground to make people higher than hi do his dirty work unknowingly.
If you remember his betrothed, Lady Arryn of Vale. What he did with her shows power, latched onto her and manipulated her till she became a liability.

You do not need to be as powerful as Frank Underwood, you just need to know when to sow and what to reap like Lord Petyr Littlefinger A.K.A.
Baelish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Currently watching Nairaland's list the TV series you are watching thread. grin grin

What a series. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 10:36pm On Apr 21, 2016
Damien is still not stable, one episode good the other enters eyes rolling state.
Lucifer #TeamLucifer all the way
Gotham pls stop showing Bruce, i wanna kill dat kid
Oh quake oh my dear Daisy Jones sad(
Barry Allen oversabi kill am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
CAN WE BET ON THOSE TWO GOING AT IT?

THE FIGHT SEEMS TO BE GETTING RATHER INTERESTING.

bykebyke:
Currently watching Nairaland's list the TV series you are watching thread. grin grin
What a series. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 21, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..Frank is fat because he is enjoying being the President of America.

Bealish is thin due to him always thinking about how to move on from being a brothel owner to something more reputable..

Which will never happen. grin grin grin

Nah, I don't think he's fat cuz he's POTUS, rather, cuz he's lazy and stressed.

Ever noticed how he's often times the shortest and fattest man in the room? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Apr 21, 2016
dealtinate:

Nah, I don't think he's fat cuz he's POTUS, rather, cuz he's lazy and stressed.

Ever noticed how he's often times the shortest and fattest man in the room? grin
Do not forget the Most Powerful too. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine.

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (2830) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.