Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,839 members, 7,831,718 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3543239 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 22, 2016
The Brink! Best political comedy series ever!!

Their accurate detail to the US politics caused them a season renewal. But their one season is worth watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bratking:

Abeg boss no vex na play I dey play oo! grin
Alright... no qualms.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:
The Brink! Best political comedy series ever!!

Their accurate detail to the US politics caused them a season renewal. But their one season is worth watching.

Can you elaborate more on the emboldened, please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
dealtinate:

Can you elaborate more on the emboldened, please?

The series goes deep into the US politics. Hell, the president is Obama look like. Dealings with other nations is always mentioned, most especially the Pakistan government. You also get Military Scenes and quotes.

Hence, the series didn't get a second season..but it was blamed on something else, but we know..we all know why.

The show is coated with comedy and deeped in seriousness.

My advice? Watch it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 2:55pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

like the senile püssy he is, he has reported to Moderators and they've deleted my posts. just to show you how much of it really got to the over-aged man..if niggas can't handle the conflagration, then never follow the devil into hell's kitchen. grin

dark e don do abeg.... make people no think say nah only fight you sabi.. Die the matter you have said your piece, please let peace reign.. You don watch The magicians
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Apr 22, 2016
Mutaino7:
dark e don do abeg.... make people no think say nah only fight you sabi.. Die the matter you have said your piece, please let peace reign.. You don watch The magicians

Okay Sir grin

Nahh i haven't. next on my bucketlist is big bang theory. thing is i woulda seen most of these series but I'm in wont of procrastinating...either that or limited time stiff-arms my intentions.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:07pm On Apr 22, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin grin
Man, I miss Moss, he always has the best intentions, but the guy could frustrate you without even meaning to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

The series goes deep into the US politics. Hell, the president is Obama look like. Dealings with other nations is always mentioned, most especially the Pakistan government. You also get Military Scenes and quotes.

Hence, the series didn't get a second season..but it was blamed on something else, but we know..we all know why.

The show is coated with comedy and deeped in seriousness.

My advice? Watch it.

Stop the conspiracy theories already! It's not like The Blink's the first satirical comedy to take potshots at the government. There are better ones in the guise of West wing, Newsroom to The Thick Of It & Veep. They are all cult classics the last time I checked.

And you seemed to have forgotten that America is a democracy and as such, have countless laws that protect everyone from everyone else. Ever heard of the first amendment?

I've seen The Blink, and while it packs a wallop as punchline, it's element of realism leave so much to be desired.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2016
IamWestAfrican:

Okay Sir grin

Nahh i haven't. next on my bucketlist is big bang theory. thing is i woulda seen most of these series but I'm in wont of procrastinating...either that or limited time stiff-arms my intentions.
Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 22, 2016
dealtinate:

stop the conspiracy theories already. It's not like The Blink's the first satirical comedy to take potshots at the government. There are better ones in the guise of West wing, Newsroom to The Thick Of It & Veep. They are all cult classics the last time I checked.

And you seemed to have forgotten that America is a democracy and as such, have countless laws that protect everyone from everyone else. Ever heard of the first amendment?

I've seen The Blink, and while it packs a wallop as punchline, it's element of realism leave so much to be desired.
undecided

I hope you know The Brink is entirely different from The Blink?. Makes me think if you are conscious of your words.

I showed no intention of pushing the movie down your throat. All I did was suggest the movie for your viewing pleasure.

And all that stuff about America, yh guess what, I know it..the majority of the world knows it. Thanks though. E for effort
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2016
Who else could not watch the last episode of The Blacklist to the end?

La fÜcking Boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 4:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
bykebyke:
Nah.
e sweet die, na like one long episode of in the thick very good.

this season of Archer is just so good. we forget say Mallory na badass.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 22, 2016
MasterEmmanu3l:

undecided

I hope you know The Brink is entirely different from The Blink?. Makes me think if you are conscious of your words.

^^^ The Brink.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
Catastrophe smiley

American humor successfully fused with Irish & English Humour. What a riot!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

e sweet die,
na like one long episode of in the thick very good.

this season of Archer is just so good.
we forget say Mallory na badass.
I go check am out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:40pm On Apr 22, 2016
undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Apr 22, 2016
According to reports, Barack Obama will have the first crack at GOT season 6 premiere. Being the most powerful person in the world certainly have it's perks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:51pm On Apr 22, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
undecided
so who come be the number one and number two? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 22, 2016
koice:
According to reports, Barack Obama will have the first crack at GOT season 6 premiere. Being the most powerful person in the world certainly have it's perks.
Buhari nko? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bratking:

so who come be the number one and number two? grin
whoever the shoe fits, should wear it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:04pm On Apr 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Buhari nko? grin grin

Oh pls shattap already
Buhari for wetin
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:09pm On Apr 22, 2016
Archer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:14pm On Apr 22, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
whoever the shoe fits, should wear it

Now you're talking in parables. Translate please. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 22, 2016
bykebyke:

Buhari nko? grin grin
Bubu is presently more interested in West Germany, touring every country on Earth & Chinese currency to give a hoot about anything else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:34pm On Apr 22, 2016
SIRcumalot:

e sweet die,
na like one long episode of in the thick very good.

this season of Archer is just so good.
we forget say Mallory na badass.
Malory na correct OG BAMF.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 9:01pm On Apr 22, 2016
Koice currently enjoying fortitude, cant wait to download the remaining episode. This v get app they Bleep up this days, will hv to use cm browser to download the remaining episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 22, 2016
kingsilly:

Oh pls shattap already
Buhari for wetin
grin grin
Doesn't he watch Game of Thrones?..Isn't he the most powerful man in West Africa? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tayoccu(m): 9:11pm On Apr 22, 2016
Elparaiso:

Brian is as intelligent as Morra.
Why the difference in side effects?

Brian isn't as intelligent as Morra.
the side effects are different because of their body chemistry, same reason some people are allergic to certain medication, and other people aren't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
Bratking:

Now you're talking in parables. Translate please. grin
grin grin I reckon its clear enough
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:52pm On Apr 22, 2016
tayoccu:

Brian isn't as intelligent as Morra.
the side effects are different because of their body chemistry, same reason some people are allergic to certain medication, and other people aren't

Dude, but everyone who acted as test subjects suffered from the same symptoms.

I believe they ensured diversity while conducting the test.

The show didn't even mention that body chemistry was a factor. If it were so, they would have rounded up everyone who were most likely to suffer less and made them NZT geniuses.

Everyone suffers the same, bro.
Except Rebecca, possible plot hole.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 23, 2016
This scene was fücking Awesome. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.