Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (359) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523842 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
lol...I don't as well..and I never said u did...but of all characters he's piqued ur interest smiley

He's merely jealous his short, fat and lazy Frank Underwood can't measure up to the man in the shadows, the one and only Lord Baelish.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 1:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

-The Mighty Boosh - Green Wing - Only Fools & Horses - Peepshow - Inbetweeners - Veep - The Thick Of It - Episodes - Curb Your Enthusiasm - Silicon Valley - Father Ted - Big Bang Theories - Red Dwarf
pls bro arrange in descending order the best...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 1:49pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

He's merely jealous his short, fat and lazy Frank Underwood can't measure up to the man in the shadows, the one and only Lord Baelish.grin
hehehehe....Tyrion vs Lord Baelish!... he'd win tho!...*don't ask me who* cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
pls bro arrange in descending order the best...

1* Only Fools & Horses
2* The Thick Of It
3* Peepshow
4* Curb Your Enthusiasm
5* Veep
6* The IT Crowd
7* Father Ted
8* Episodes
9* The Big Bang Theory
10* Silicon Valley
11* Inbetweeners
12* The Mighty Boosh
13* Green Wing
14* Red Dwarf

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 2:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

1* Only Fools & Horses 2* The Thick Of It 3* Peepshow 4* Curb Your Enthusiasm 5* Veep 6* The IT Crowd 7* Father Ted 8* Episodes 9* The Big Bang Theory 10* Silicon Valley 11* Inbetweeners 12* The Mighty Boosh 13* Green Wing 14* Red Dwarf
cool.....really cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

Okay oo! Your reincarnation, your rules, I guess. smiley

Do you know the kind of knowledge an individual could amass in 2 millennia? Solomon wouldn't hold a candle to such a person, believe me. He can use this to acquire wealth if he so desires, or become a citizen of just any country, etc. And let's not forget the mutation law that states that if a living organism stays alive for more than a 1000 years, mutation would occur. So an immortal man could mutate to become an higher human, a creature that is significantly smarter than homo-sapien. You know what that entails, don't ya? God mode.wink
You guessed right.smiley

Oh! Please! *rolls eyes*

There is no guarantee that you wouldn't mutate to become a lower animal, a roach maybe?grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 2:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You guessed right.smiley

Oh! Please! *rolls eyes*

There is no guarantee that you wouldn't mutate to become a lower animal, a roach maybe?grin
naaaah...Dracula didn't!! :/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You guessed right.smiley

Oh! Please! *rolls eyes*

Nope, evolution can only go forward, never backwards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:28pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

Nope, evolution can only go forward, never backwards.
You don't know that for certain.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You don't know that for certain.

Sure I do. Can a living organism age backwards? Not feasible, right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

Sure I do. Can a living organism age backwards? Not feasible, right?
Not feasible yet, "yet" is the word.

You don't know what may happen in coming years. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
Not feasible yet, "yet" is the word.

You don't know what may happen in coming years. grin

When man interferes with the natural order, nature has a way of biting back.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 24, 2016
When you realise GoT is back...

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
AdeLaNa1:
When you realise GoT is back...
hehehehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:50pm On Apr 24, 2016
11 hours to Game of Thrones

Get Psyched y'all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olatunji390(m): 2:57pm On Apr 24, 2016
Pls am done watching the walking dead Season 6, it the contination out in other name or its not yet out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
olatunji390:
Pls am done watching the walking dead Season 6, it the contination out in other name or its not yet out

There's a spinoff series called Fear The Walking Dead... currently in it's 2nd season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

When man interferes with the natural order, nature has a way of biting back.
Still, we don't know what will happen tomorrow.tongue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
Still, we don't know what will happen tomorrow.tongue

You don't give up, do ya? angry grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
Elparaiso:

Get Psyched y'all
Some of u are even counting down lol
na wa ooo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 3:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
Elparaiso:

Get Psyched y'all
postponed to tomorrow :-/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
I'm not in a hurry to watch GOT, I might not even watch it till 5 episodes later.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Some of u are even counting down lol
na wa ooo.

Don't try me o.
I discovered GoT 2 weeks ago.
I binge watched and loved all that I saw.
I'm psyched and you should be too.

iyke1989:
postponed to tomorrow :-/

Which kind lie?
Something way I don set to record sef.
Carry your prayer park well abeg.
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Apr 24, 2016
The Thick Of It
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 3:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
Elparaiso:

Which kind lie? Something way I don set to record sef. Carry your prayer park well abeg. grin grin
hihihihihi cheesy baddo!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 3:18pm On Apr 24, 2016
Elparaiso:

Don't try me o.
I discovered GoT 2 weeks ago.
I binge watched and loved all that I saw.
I'm psyched and you should be too.

Which kind lie?
Something way I don set to record sef.
Carry your prayer park well abeg.
grin grin

Oh ure watching it on T.V with all the annonying adverts nd all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:

You don't give up, do ya? angry grin cheesy
Welcome to my world.grin

Now you sound like them men in me life.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:19pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
hihihihihi cheesy baddo!!

Three things I don't like joking with

"Game" "Of" "Thrones"

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 3:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Oh ure watching it on T.V with all the annonying adverts nd all.

HBO does not advertise.
I noticed that with the other seasons.

I would have waited but I cannot hear spoilers from others abeg.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:22pm On Apr 24, 2016
koice:
I'm not in a hurry to watch GOT, I might not even watch it till 5 episodes later.
Won't watch till it's over,then I comfortably watch Baelish fail...again. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 3:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Won't watch till it's over,then I comfortably watch Baelish fail...again. grin

lol..the patient planner.mayb he would add another brothel..being compared with POTUS..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 24, 2016
dubylhover:

lol..the patient planner.mayb he would add another brothel..being compared with POTUS..
Leave Koice..Baelish would probably expand the brothel in the North...It's too small.

Then I expect him to open a new one for the Dothrakis. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) (362) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.