Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (358) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517867 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:44am On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
Lol. You cray cray but you isn't that far from the truth(only about someone dying), Cersei should die already.

You don't like GOT? Why? The deaths?

I think it's one of the best things on tv ever]
No I do not like it..Yes The deaths.(Joffrey own na im pain me pass angry)

For the emboldened,you should probably watch more TV series..excluding Quantico though. gringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:45am On Apr 24, 2016
Singapore1:
Bykebke it is not my fault that you are not seeing the truth o

What truth?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:49am On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

What truth?
GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

No I do not like it..Yes The deaths.(Joffrey own na im pain me pass angry)

For the emboldened,you should probably watch more TV series..excluding Quantico though. gringrin
Yea well, joffrey did die a bit too early but hey, we are good people, we don't like when evil triumphs, I was surprised he died but it was well deserved.tongue

I watch too much TV as it already is, I think you don't know good tv, if ya don't like GOT.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 24, 2016
Singapore1:
GOT
Hmm..What is this Game of Trash you talk about? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
Yea well, joffrey did die a bit too early but hey, we are good people, we don't like when evil triumphs, I was surprised he died but it was well deserved.tongue

I watch too much TV as it already is, I think you don't know good tv, if ya don't like GOT.grin
How was his death well deserved?..What evil did he do??...He didn't do anything I wouldn't do.

Ned's cowardice cost him his head,do not put that on Joffery. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:53am On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Hmm..What is this Game of Trash you talk about? grin
you know how to give series you don't like bad names
This one no be Quantico o
In game of thrones
When It comes to death no exception cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:01pm On Apr 24, 2016
Singapore1:
you know how to give series you don't like bad names
This one no be Quantico o
In game of thrones
When It comes to death no exception cool
It is those deaths they use to rein you guys in after a below average season.

Ask a thousand persons what happened in Game of Trash season5.

A thousand persons will tell you.."Jon Snow Died"

They won't remember anything else. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:07pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

How was his death well deserved?..What evil did he do??...He didn't do anything I wouldn't do.

Ned's cowardice cost him his head,do not put that on Joffery. grin
like hell, you would.

Dude was mean, getting the butcher boy killed, like killing Ned wasn't enough, the way he treated Sansa afterwards, made her look at his head on a spike, threatening to have her eat it(if not for Tyrion, he would've). The sadistic game he played with Ros and Daisy, the way he murdered Ros.

Oh! Please, the little fvcker died easy. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Apr 24, 2016
moufan:
exactly, just couldn't grasp how they could cancel such a politi-comedy masterpiece like the brink,but I heard Pakistan complained about how they were portrayed in the series which then forced its cancellation

I don't even know the real cause for the cancellation but man, was that series awesome.

Real funny heads..They couldn't have picked any cast better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 12:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
..... .. Penny dreadful.... One week from today,.. I can't wait....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
like hell, you would.

Dude was mean, getting the butcher boy killed, like killing Ned wasn't enough,
The Butcher boy had it coming,he ran away when Joffrey hadn't dismissed him,a well deserved death.

And I reiterate about Ned,His cowardice killed him.

The way he treated Sansa afterwards, made her look at his head on a spike, threatening to have her eat it(if not for Tyrion, he would've).
How did he treat Sansa?..Wasn't she his wife?..Isn't Marriage for better for worse?

The sadistic game he played with Ros and Daisy, the way he murdered Ros.

So now it is a crime for a man to wanna try out his sexual fantasies??

Oh! Please, the little fvcker died easy. grin
No he didn't..It was a cruel,undeserved death..And real fans of the series know that Joffrey deserved better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 12:26pm On Apr 24, 2016
GOT tips:
Jon Snow is still alive!!!! cheesy

Cersei is just getting started

Arya....hehehehehe....she and d brother with the broken legs are gone spliff the show!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
GOT tips:
Jon Snow is still alive!!!! cheesy

Cersei is just getting started

Arya....hehehehehe....she and d brother with the broken legs are gone spliff the show!!
Nice..keep them coming.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 12:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Nice..keep them coming.
thought u don't like the show nomo...are u still gon watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freecocoa(f): 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

The Butcher boy had it coming,he ran away when Joffrey hadn't dismissed him,a well deserved death.

How did he treat Sansa?..Wasn't she his wife?..Isn't Marriage for better for worse?

No he didn't..It was a cruel,undeserved death..And real fans of the series know that Joffrey deserved better.
You is sick and I ain't gon argue with that.grin

For better for worse my butthole, you gon rape ya woman whenever ya want? Kill another woman to get it dripping down ya pipe? You filthy, be gone from me.grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
thought u don't like the show nomo...are u still gon watch?
I'm watching because of peer pressure,and Lord Baelish the sower grin

Not Because I like it. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
You is sick and I ain't gon argue with that.grin

For better for worse my butthole, you gon rape ya woman whenever ya want? Kill another woman to get it dripping down ya pipe? You filthy, be gone from me.grin
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 12:38pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Bykebyke the violent Kid
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 12:42pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm watching because of peer pressure,and Lord Baelish the sower grin

Not Because I like it. grin
all it takes is a character for u to like a show and Little Finger is yours....same as mine cheesy...peer pressure? naah!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 12:59pm On Apr 24, 2016
Stopped watching Got from episode 7 of season 4. There was no more motivation to follow that movie/series. Just wondering y there was a dragon in that series and it cant be use.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 24, 2016
iyke1989:
all it takes is a character for u to like a show and Little Finger is yours....same as mine cheesy...peer pressure? naah!
Ohh no..I don't like Baelish..I'm only watching him to see him fail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uptimum123(m): 1:04pm On Apr 24, 2016
sirchris4u:
Stopped watching Got from episode 7 of season 4. There was no more motivation to follow that movie/series. Just wondering y there was a dragon in that series and it cant be use.

Watch till the end of season 5 and see if it wasn't used like you said
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 24, 2016
freecocoa:
I don't buy into the idea of reincarnation based on the Hindu tenets. My version of it, says, you get to choose.tongue

You are bound to grow tired of playing pretend, reinventing yourself doesn't make you new, you just appear to be. Deep down, you'd still be your old boring self, Satan help you, if you are a poor man. grin

Okay oo! Your reincarnation, your rules, I guess. smiley

Do you know the kind of knowledge an individual could amass in 2 millennia? Solomon wouldn't hold a candle to such a person, believe me. He can use this to acquire wealth if he so desires, or become a citizen of just any country, etc. And let's not forget the mutation law that states that if a living organism stays alive for more than a 1000 years, mutation would occur. So an immortal man could mutate to become an higher human, a creature that is significantly smarter than homo-sapien. You know what that entails, don't ya? God mode.wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 1:12pm On Apr 24, 2016
After una finish watching GOt make una tell us wetin apn becos i no go watch am again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 24, 2016
sirchris4u:
After una finish watching GOt make una tell us wetin apn becos i no go watch am again.

You're missing out, bro. I'll be sure to light a candle in your memory tonight. embarassed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 24, 2016
Psychopaths be like...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 1:23pm On Apr 24, 2016
Koice please recommend a good comedy seg[color=#990000][/color]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sirchris4u(m): 1:24pm On Apr 24, 2016
Koice please recommend a good comedy series. American ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 24, 2016
Confession is good for the soul. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 1:33pm On Apr 24, 2016
bykebyke:

Ohh no..I don't like Baelish..I'm only watching him to see him fail.
lol...I don't as well..and I never said u did...but of all characters he's piqued ur interest smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 24, 2016
sirchris4u:
Koice please recommend a good comedy series. American ooo

-The Mighty Boosh
- Green Wing
- Only Fools & Horses
- Peepshow
- Inbetweeners
- Veep
- The Thick Of It
- Episodes
- Curb Your Enthusiasm
- Silicon Valley
- Father Ted
- Big Bang Theories
- Red Dwarf

(1) (2) (3) ... (355) (356) (357) (358) (359) (360) (361) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: pkasso(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.