Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,477 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519096 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
that awkward moment when you dont want to see the bad side of bykebyke
It's you that know what you are saying. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2016
Elparaiso:

Oya don't bite me,fanatic.
I will start again next week.
Hopefully, it will be enjoyable.
Good. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 6:14pm On May 23, 2016
[quote author=kingsilly post=45900854][/quote]
Respect sir.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:15pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
that awkward moment when you dont want to see the bad side of bykebyke

LOL, if only he can preach Jesus like this. Naija for be religious community.

bykebyke:

Good. grin grin
Don't worry, if it's still boring.
I would make sure you don't hear the end of it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:18pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

It's you that know what you are saying. grin grin
no be you?
you know how to initiate people into loving the series you love and hating the one you hate
BY THE WAY even if na only once i dey see lord baelish per season, i like am cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:19pm On May 23, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, if only he can preach Jesus like this. Naija for be religious community.

lol, you dey mind am .. i almost hate baelish and fall in love with underwood na God save me cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
no be you?
you know how to initiate people into loving the series you love and hating the one you hate

BY THE WAY even if na only once i dey see lord baelish per season, i like am cheesy
I don't know what you are talking about. grin grin

I'm seeing talks about Hordo being dead.Why won't they kill him?The Producers always have to give you a reason to watch the next episode. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
lol, you dey mind am .. i almost hate baelish and fall in love with underwood na God save me cheesy
That was the Devil in disguise..The Devil misguided you bro. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:33pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

I don't know what you are talking about. grin grin

I'm seeing talks about Hordo being dead.Why won't they kill him?The Producers always have to give you a reason to watch the next episode. grin grin
that is the characteristic of a good series grin
zeal to want more
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
Pls do you know any site where i can download HD tv series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:34pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

That was the Devil in disguise..The Devil misguided you bro. grin grin grin
you are the devil jhor
i reject you in jesus name cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
that is the characteristic of a good series grin
zeal to want more
I'm currently watching Bosch,finished Episode 6 of its first season.No major character has been killed yet all I'm thinking about right now is how to get the fück away from where I am to go watch Episode 7.

That is a good series. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:39pm On May 23, 2016
RAKITIC:
Pls do you know any site where i can download HD tv series

Yes I do

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
you are the devil jhor
i reject you in jesus name cheesy
Indeed.

If I was the Devil,I'd be saying Game of Thrones is lit and Quantico is dope,misleading people.But no,I'm almost like Christ,showing the truth and the light. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RAKITIC: 6:58pm On May 23, 2016
kingsilly:

Yes I do
pls the site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 7:27pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

I'm currently watching Bosch,finished Episode 6 of its first season.No major character has been killed yet all I'm thinking about right now is how to get the fück away from where I am to go watch Episode 7.

wait how good is this your Bosch and what genre? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 23, 2016
Singapore1:
wait how good is this your Bosch and what genre? cheesy
Really Good.. it's a crime drama.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:08pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Rate Bosch on a scale of 1 - 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 23, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

Rate Bosch on a scale of 1 - 10.
12/10 grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 8:31pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

12/10 grin grin
Say no more grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:41pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

12/10 grin grin

Rate Quantico on a scale of 1 - 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On May 23, 2016
kingsilly:

Rate Quantico on a scale of 1 - 10.
0/10 grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 8:54pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

0/10 grin
i highly doubt it can get zero, then again its good people like u arent the one giving reviews grin grin grin
Rate game of thrones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:04pm On May 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

i highly doubt it can get zero, then again its good people like u arent the one giving reviews grin grin grin
Rate game of thrones.
please dont ask him angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Rate game of thrones.
Yes..It's the lowest common denominators that are giving Quantico good reviews.(The Dumbfücks) grin grin

Game of Thrones 2/10. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:36pm On May 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Rate game of thrones.

If people like bykebyke work for metacritic and RT, some movies and series go stop on post production Level, e no go reach dvd or bluray grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 23, 2016
kingsilly:

If people like bykebyke work for metacritic and RT, some movies and series go stop on post production Level, e no go reach dvd or bluray grin grin grin
If a T.V series is good,I will say it is good.I don't do Azikiwe Yusuf say en like am,me sef I go say I like am..Not me. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 9:46pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

If a T.V series is good,I will say it is good.I don't do Azikiwe Yusuf say en like am,me sef I go say I like am..Not me. grin grin

And you score GOT 2/10

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 23, 2016
kingsilly:

And you score GOT 2/10

Yes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 9:55pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes..It's the lowest common denominators that are giving Quantico good reviews.(The Dumbfücks) grin grin

Game of Thrones 2/10. grin grin
Hahahah so whyd u watch it if u giv it 2/10 but NL tv section don change ooo if not GOT fans would hv come for ur head.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00pm On May 23, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

Hahahah so whyd u watch it if u giv it 2/10 but NL tv section don change ooo if not GOT fans would hv come for ur head.
Like I've said before,I only started watching it because of Baelish/Peer Pressure.

Since Baelish has cemented himself as a failure,I'm waiting for those Dragons to start talking.Then I will stop. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:05pm On May 23, 2016
bykebyke:

Like I've said before,I only started watching it because of Baelish/Peer Pressure.

Since Baelish has cemented himself as a failure,I'm waiting for those Dragons to start talking.Then I will stop. grin grin grin
hehehe do not let him hear u said that

(1) (2) (3) ... (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)