Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,486 members, 7,830,449 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (421) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541314 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:56am On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:
FFS,what's the difference? grin grin grin
Oh Lawd grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2016
naijababe:

Chai! I loved the season oh, it is a better reflection of prison in my opinion. I hope Daya doesn't do anything too but I am sure she will.....................damn Poussey's death pained me oh but I can understand why it had to happen. One other thing that struck me are the following:

Alex- being a victim all over again, I know she deserved to serve time for her crime but mehn the authorities kinda left her open after having testified against a big fish like kubra
Piper, she was a super biatch in the season but if feels like justice was done at least
Maria - Damn, this girl was basically going to serve her time and get back to her baby and look what the justice system that is supposed to reform her did to her.
Daya my poor daya she will end up in max forever
Tanx for the spoilers tanx alot.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:32am On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

The Leftovers.

For the emboldened,Is that jealousy or what? grin

Its truth without clothes for all Game of Thrones haters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

Its truth without clothes for all Game of Thrones haters.
Enhen..ma ask you sef. grin

Episode 9,who and who die? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:46am On Jun 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

I don't understand folk's hatred for spoilers. I love spoilers....saves me from having to waste my time on a series or it can encourage me to give the series another shot. I liked her analysis...she painted such nice pictures, now I'm highly motivated to see oitnb through. it's always nice to have something to look forward to.. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

big giant sad,big giant wildling angry,rickon stark stupid child who was running in a straight path......then of course,d greatest villian of all time..ramsey bolton grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 20, 2016
dubylhover:

big giant sad,big giant wildling angry,rickon stark stupid child who was running in a straight path......then of course,d greatest villian of all time..ramsey bolton grin
Only 3?

Expected like 10. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:47am On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Only 3?

Expected like 10. grin grin

grin grin na major death sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jun 20, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

I am sorry, didnt mean to

Bratking:

I don't understand folk's hatred for spoilers. I love spoilers....saves me from having to waste my time on a series or it can encourage me to give the series another shot. I liked her analysis...she painted such nice pictures, now I'm highly motivated to see oitnb through. it's always nice to have something to look forward to.. cheesy

Me too, first thing i did this morning was to read the spoiler on GOT on last night's episode. I have a lot to look forward to when I watch it tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
naijababe:

IMe too, first thing i did this morning was to read the spoiler on GOT on last night's episode. I have a lot to look forward to when I watch it tonight.
wow! that's what I do every monday morning. I wake up, I visit reddit, read up on the spoilers posted by members then I download and watch the episode later in the day(sometimes when the spoiler is especially tantalizing I download and watch it on the spot!). in fact I do this on every show I follow on weekly basis. it helps me to access every episode even before I see em...know what's poor and what's good....that's the life. so when I hear other people complain about spoilers I roll my eyes. what's the fuss? the spoiler poster is only trying to help! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:
FFS,what's the difference? grin grin grin

actually there's a difference. a non racist can say racist things without meaning to. for example a white person can honestly express his opinion that all orients do look alike. yeah, the comment does sound racist and unbelievably ignorant(esp to a far east asian) but you gotta admit that in some capacity, it's somewhat true. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bratking:

actually there's a difference. a non racist can say racist things without meaning to. for example a white person can honestly express his opinion that all orients do look alike. yeah, the comment does sound racist and unbelievably ignorant(esp to a far east asian) but you gotta admit that in some capacity, it's somewhat true. cheesy
Do not try justifying rubbish biko. undecided

You walking on the street,A white man says you look like a baboon.

He is not racist,He is just saying racist things. undecided undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Bastard of Bolton bro.
Guess who helped!
Baelish of course.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

Bastard of Bolton bro.
Guess who helped!
Baelish of course.
He helped,so? grin grin

Is that an achievement?..Helping to kill someone?
grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 3:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Do not try justifying rubbish biko. undecided

You walking on the street,A white man says you look like a baboon.

He is not racist,He is just saying racist things. undecided undecided

that's not even the same thing, you're way off base. a white man calling you a baboon clearly pins him as racist cos it's not a fact. that's an insult in all ramification for you're clearly human.

now google "group of orients(Mongoloids)", select image...what you'd see is a group of chinese looking people with striking resemblance anatomically(now I'm saying racist things without meaning to! cheesy), marked by slitted eyes, round faces, small stature and yellow complexioned. a person of a different race would obviously remark that orients look alike on seeing those images. that's saying racist things without being a racist. comprende?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

He helped,so? grin grin

Is that an achievement?..Helping to kill someone?
grin grin
This guy sef angry
Na wa for you o. He helped win a war!

Calm down abeg , I want to watch something.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 4:21pm On Jun 20, 2016
The leftovers "International Assassin" episode is on the shortlist for being the most ambitious and beautiful hour of television ever made. Gripping, amazingly acted, incredibly written and directed, it's unfathomable that this hour of TV was allowed to exist for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bratking:

that's not even the same thing, you're way off base. a white man calling you a baboon clearly pins him as racist cos it's not a fact. that's an insult in all ramification for you're clearly human.
now google "group of orients(Mongoloids)", select image...what you'd see is a group of chinese looking people with striking resemblance anatomically(now I'm saying racist things without meaning to! cheesy), marked by slitted eyes, round faces, small stature and yellow complexioned. a person of a different race would obviously remark that orients look alike on seeing those images. that's saying racist things without being a racist. comprende?
Yeah I get. grin

Cause all those oid oid words na racial terms. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

This guy sef angry
Na wa for you o. He helped win a war!

Calm down abeg , I want to watch something.
Watch what you are watching o..I no hold you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:
Yeah I get. grin
Cause all those oid oid words na racial terms. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you see? I inadvertently made a racist comment and I didn't even know it! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bekas:
The leftovers "International Assassin" episode is on the shortlist for being the most ambitious and beautiful hour of television ever made. Gripping, amazingly acted, incredibly written and directed, it's unfathomable that this hour of TV was allowed to exist for us.

guy you get am. that episode is electrifying I swear! I had to watch it 2 times to take it all in.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bratking:

you see? I inadvertently made a racist comment and I didn't even know it! cheesy
Yeah,what you meant by "mostly due to ignorance" to first time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JigsawKillah(m): 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
y'all are sleeping on Hunters, seriously. meanwhile, I followed Bratking's suggestion and peeped Preacher too. I didn't regret it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:42pm On Jun 20, 2016
JigsawKillah:
y'all are sleeping on Hunters, seriously. meanwhile, I followed Bratking's suggestion and peeped Preacher too. I didn't regret it.

Preacher has the capacity to become a cult classic if the writers continue to shun out good stuff. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Yeah,what you meant by "mostly due to ignorance" to first time.

exactly! all that matters is that you get it now. cheers cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 5:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
just seen got s06e09 and I was wowed(still am). awesome episode. It's so satisfying seeing that horror incarnate Ramsey die. hehehe grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 6:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Watch what you are watching o..I no hold you. grin

Yimu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

Yimu
Wetin be Yimu? grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by theEYe21(f): 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Blood & Oil

The series follows a young couple who move to Williston, North Dakota, after the biggest oil discovery in American History. The series features an ensemble cast headed by Don Johnson as oil tycoon Hap Briggs. blood & oil also stars Amber Valletta as his catty socialite wife, Carla; Scott Michael Foster as his villainous son Wick; and Miranda Rae Mayo as his Illegitimate biracial daughter Lacey who has an affair with Hap's personal driver, AJ Menendez (Adan Canto), who leads a triple life. Chace Crawford and Rebecca Rittenhouse play young couple Billy and Cody LeFever, while India de Beaufort plays loan shark Jules Jackman, and Deltoy Lindo plays a sly sheriff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
bykebyke:

Wetin be Yimu? grin grin

tongue It's Yoruba for "good point".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 20, 2016
Elparaiso:

tongue It's Yoruba for "good point".
You think I don't have google? grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.