Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (446) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515790 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2016
Bratking:
halt and catch fire. :*

iyke1989 go and listen to cuckoo by adam Lambert. that song was composed with you and kaycee7 in mind grin
* Calls orderlies * Take Mr. King back to his room. I'm done with him for now. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2016
Ray donovan
Preacher
Devious Maids
Mistresses
Dark Matter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:33am On Jul 13, 2016
Genevieve is hilarious

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:36am On Jul 13, 2016
Devious maids

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:39am On Jul 13, 2016
lol

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 12:11pm On Jul 13, 2016
Peaky Blinders thats some nice shiit..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rawdpiper(m): 12:17pm On Jul 13, 2016
Odkboy23:
lol

Where did u download your devious maids from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 1:03pm On Jul 13, 2016
halt and catch fire. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 2:35pm On Jul 13, 2016
sopranos fans will get this, he does look like the shah of Iran cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2016
mkmyers45:
Leave whatever you are watching and watch braindead now
y?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jul 13, 2016
Lmao. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 9:49pm On Jul 13, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
The 100 .... and HTGAWM
Thanks mizz, buh I've seen those already
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 11:30pm On Jul 13, 2016
Bratking:

these are shows somewhat similar to poi but slightly better

the mentalist
burn notice
graceland
the last ship
the shield
the wire
line of duty
mr robot
i'm not really looking for a poi/homeland lookalike anymore. i'm okay with any series you rate highly .
Also, abeg whittle down your list to the best 3 or 4 @ most.. i'm not ready for disappointments.

Ps: I tried mr robot and it didn't appeal to me.... especially the lead actor. I don't get the hype.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2016
Wayward Pines is really getting interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 4:01am On Jul 14, 2016
Suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 6:52am On Jul 14, 2016
Bratking:
halt and catch fire. cheesy

Can you recommend shows similar to 24, Strike back and the unit?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:45am On Jul 14, 2016
khattab008:

Can you recommend shows similar to 24, Strike back and the unit?

alias
graceland
spooks
burn notice
chuck
narcos
flashpoint
fringe
human target
chase
covert affairs

that's all I got right now. i'll think of more..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:14am On Jul 14, 2016
Bobbybube:

i'm not really looking for a poi/homeland lookalike anymore. i'm okay with any series you rate highly .
Also, abeg whittle down your list to the best 3 or 4 @ most.. i'm not ready for disappointments.

Ps: I tried mr robot and it didn't appeal to me.... especially the lead actor. I don't get the hype.
my top 3 are..

1. breaking bad
2. the wire
3. sopranos

the rest of the top 10:

4. the shield
5. oz
6. 24
7. prison break
8. masters of horror
9. veep
10. Newsroom

top 20

11. ray donovan
12. alias
13. the unit
14. the leftovers
15. strike back
16. the walking dead
17. hannibal
18. the office(us)
19. the Americans
20. fargo

top 30

21. true detective(season 1)
22. narcos
23. the mentalist
24. fringe
25. american horror story
26. penny dreadful
27. true blood
28. desperate housewives
29. banshee(season 1-3)
30. wentworth

top 40

31. vikings
32. suits
33. better call saul
34. person of interests
35. house of cards(us) (season 1&2)
36. hustle
37. elementary
38. kingdom
39. masters of sex
40. sherlock

top 50

41. supernatural(season 1-8 )
42. the blacklist
43. halt and catch fire
44. covert affairs
45. the sanctuary
46. house of lies
47. daredevil
48. game of thrones
49. orange is the new black (season 1&2)
50. rescue me

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 8:34am On Jul 14, 2016
@bratking

I have only seen 13 of those shows.

@bykebyke brink no try at all,i only managed To reach the fifth episode,so many talent just not funny.

any other funny stuff like veep that isn't "in the thick of it" seen that already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:45am On Jul 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@bratking

brink no try at all,i only managed To reach the fifth episode,so many talent just not funny.

any other funny stuff like veep that isn't "in the thick of it" seen that already.

thank you! finally someone that agrees with me! the shiit ain't funny at all. I finished the whole season but I can count the number of times I laughed in one palm.

the office(us) is pretty funny.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 8:57am On Jul 14, 2016
bykebyke:
Lmao. grin grin grin
as in ennnhh.... I love this guy!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 9:00am On Jul 14, 2016
Bratking:

thank you! finally someone that agrees with me! the shiit ain't funny at all. I finished the whole season but I can count the number of times I laughed in one palm.

the office(us) is pretty funny.
I tried so hard to get into the office because of all the rave it gets plus that cast Is very good.
I just didn't find it funny I even lasted two seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:19am On Jul 14, 2016
Bobbybube:

omo!...... Mr. Robot is one of the rare techo thriller series that actually deals with mankind's self realisation..they bagged the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama last year...*in bratking's voice*if u dont love this series...u most def love Arrow and Supergirl...or bykebyke's most beloved series, Quantico grin Quantico ain't that bad tho cheesy
God...u gotta love Elliot's convo with his second person..cos that's what I came to watch!! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:28am On Jul 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

I tried so hard to get into the office because of all the rave it gets plus that cast Is very good.
2 seasons shocked shocked
Which series u watch bros..cos it ain't The Brink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:
@bratking

I have only seen 13 of those shows.

@bykebyke brink no try at all,i only managed To reach the fifth episode,so many talent just not funny.

Try BrainDead,e deh almost like Veep..you fit like am.
If you want just comedy try Broad City.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 14, 2016
iyke1989:
omo!...... Mr. Robot is one of the rare techo thriller series that actually deals with mankind's self realisation..they bagged the Golden Globe Award for Best Television Series – Drama last year...*in bratking's voice*if u dont love this series...u most def love Arrow and Supergirl...or bykebyke's most beloved series, Quantico grin Quantico ain't that bad tho cheesy
God...u gotta love Elliot's convo with his second person..cos that's what I came to watch!! grin
BasketMouth got nothing on you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:42am On Jul 14, 2016
SIRcumalot:

that's the uk version. the remake(the us version) has 9 seasons.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:43am On Jul 14, 2016
iyke1989:
2 seasons shocked shocked Which series u watch bros..cos it ain't The Brink
he's talking about "the office" you lunatic grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2016
Bratking:

he's talking about "the office" you lunatic grin
oh! I see....ure crazylike minds! grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 9:47am On Jul 14, 2016
bykebyke:

BasketMouth got nothing on you. grin
hehehehe grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:50am On Jul 14, 2016
iyke1989:

I cease to put much stock on golden globe since lady gaga bagged the best actress in miniseries.

that said, mr robot is pretty neat tho a trifle pretentious(tries to be complex but failed). I know it impresses a lot of people esp tech types, but I'm not all that banged up on it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) (449) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.