Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:46 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515410 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by A40(m): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2016
Patiently waiting for Ballers Season 2

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:44am On Jul 12, 2016
Kaycee7:
Ms. Peabody, the illusion appears to be working on Mr. King. But he seems too much in control. Lets have him rejoin the general population and observe his behaviour.

*interesting. patient 0020 Kaycee7 is exhibiting complex level of phantasm. in this form of chimera(delusions) electric shock therapy will only serve to make things worse. no, what he needs right now is some alone time in a cold room buck nakked. let sub zero temp do it's thing. the best temporary cure for phantasm is a cold room therapy*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 11:00am On Jul 12, 2016
Bratking:

poi is something of an acquired taste. not surprised it didn't appeal to you. the series changed for the better from season 3 to the last season tho. cheesy
Too bad poi lol. I don't have that patience.
Are there any shows you recommend I see? A "must-watch".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 11:21am On Jul 12, 2016
Bobbybube:

The 100 .... and HTGAWM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 11:34am On Jul 12, 2016
Bratking:

*interesting. patient 0020 Kaycee7 is exhibiting complex level of phantasm. in this form of chimera(delusions) electric shock therapy will only serve to make things worse. no, what he needs right now is some alone time in a cold room buck nakked. let sub zero temp do it's thing. the best temporary cure for phantasm is a cold room therapy*
* Pulls out voice recorder * Patient Bratking is exhibiting actions contrary to expectations. The severe illusion procedure appears to have failed. We have to return to phase one. *Shuts off voice recorder *
Ms. Peabody, be a dear and prepare an isolation tank for Mr. King.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mr Robot Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fF01(m): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
The 100 .... and HTGAWM
How To Get Away With Murder, i love dah series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2016
Alfred234:
Mr Robot Season 2
Not all , they don't have strike back but I don't blame them many sites dont
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:04pm On Jul 12, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:
grin

Sheldon!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jul 12, 2016
Silkmoth33:

Sheldon!

I tell ya, that dude is a nutcase.

Do you still watch the show? though I must say it really got monotonous and formulaic after the first four seasons or so.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2016
darkenedrebel:

I tell ya, that dude is a nutcase.

Do you still watch the show? though I must say it really got monotonous and formulaic after the first four seasons or so.

Neh! Don't watch it as I often used to.

Sheldon Cooper comedy is in a class of it's own cool never got bored of the big bang theory early seasons too!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 4:19pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bobbybube:

these are shows somewhat similar to poi but slightly better

the mentalist
burn notice
graceland
the last ship
the shield
the wire
line of duty
mr robot
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 5:33pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bratking:
*I starred through the cctv at my once promising patient Kaycee7 as he talks to his imagery assistant(mrs Peabody as he calls her)in his noise insulated room. I made a mental note to have an orderly cloth him in a straitjacket before he hurt himself and others. what could have triggered another schizo episode after several weeks of responding to treatment? I wondered. then I pressed the remote button and iyke1989 zoomed into the screen. after 2 days of non-stop electric shock therapy this one is not responding to treatment at all. he's still pretending to be doctor phil. I made a mental note to ship him to the basement where we keep all our hopeless cases. I checked 2 more patients then flicked off the monitor and goes off to have breakfast. life is good*

*loses hope* brings out a glocc, pops three in his head so it looks like a bowling ball grin

Phew!! Another lunatic off the earth... Bykebyke come over here and move the body to the incinerator. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 6:10pm On Jul 12, 2016
Pls i wanna start one, pls recommend in order preference...
Blacklist, Orange is the new black, And silicon valley.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kennykg(m): 6:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

TRY MEGABOX 360P
Thanks got it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 7:09pm On Jul 12, 2016
yinkard4me:
Pls i wanna start one, pls recommend in order preference...
Blacklist, Orange is the new black, And silicon valley.
1-Blacklist, 2- Silicon Valley, 3- Orange is the new black, my personal preference though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by letsbet(m): 7:14pm On Jul 12, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
yeah it is . Tho! supergirl is just a pasttime series one watches, which is void of suspense, intrigue, emotional attachment and gives you a blank look from the begining to the end.

Scorpion is just a nerd series about a bunch of geeks with high IQ's who works for the govenment to solve problems that no one can solve.
and no! Dont get your hopes up, as its also a pasttime series.

Have you watched The100? The best is the season 2

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mabeni(m): 7:18pm On Jul 12, 2016
[quote author=letsbet post=47475112][/quote]got u bola
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 7:54pm On Jul 12, 2016
Chibudollar:
1-Blacklist, 2- Silicon Valley, 3- Orange is the new black, my personal preference though
Tnx bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temi4fash(m): 8:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
koice:

First, The Shield can only be compared to the HBO classic The Wire. I mean, the former set the bar so high that not even Line Of Duty, Happy Valley, Wallander, The Killing and other greats could catch up.

The Wire meanwhile, does a great job of extending storylines throughout multiple episodes, whereas Southland is a little bit too self contained in each episode. Also, the corruptness of the main characters make for more intriguing plotlines. I like Southland a lot but it just doesn 't compete with The Shield & The Wire.

IMHO, It's better than Bosch, sightly on par with Line Of Duty. Rescue Me has more drama and humor... I haven't seen Third Watch yet.

Basically, Southland is a bit of The Shield and a little bit of The Wire, but there 's no topping Vic Mackey, no f*cking way!

Can you help me with the link to some of these awesome series.

I nned to keep myself a Lil busy..

Thanks in advance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:24pm On Jul 12, 2016
halt and catch fire. cheesy

iyke1989 go and listen to cuckoo by adam Lambert. that song was composed with you and kaycee7 in mind grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2016
Bratking:
halt and catch fire. cheesy

iyke1989 go and listen to cuckoo by adam Lambert. that song was composed with you and kaycee7 in mind grin
Really??...wat kinda song is it?...oh! Scratch that!...
When u listened to it, how did it make u feel? *brings out jotter and pen, crosses legs and ready to nib*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Emmyk(m): 11:53pm On Jul 12, 2016
The Last Ship S3 E5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 1:02am On Jul 13, 2016
Leave whatever you are watching and watch braindead now

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jaymaestro(m): 1:55am On Jul 13, 2016
Empire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zoocine: 2:54am On Jul 13, 2016
Just finished watching Prison break at http://zoocine.com/prison-break.html
Don't know what next series to start watching. Any idea?!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:09am On Jul 13, 2016
mkmyers45:
Yes sir..Okay Sir. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:19am On Jul 13, 2016
Fox doing another 24 sequel without Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer). shocked

Are they mad?
Have they been sweared for? angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 6:21am On Jul 13, 2016
mkmyers45:
I totally concur
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 8:52am On Jul 13, 2016
bykebyke:
Fox doing another 24 sequel without Kiefer Sutherland (Jack Bauer). shocked

Are they mad?
Have they been sweared for? angry angry
They're joking with themselves 24 without Kiefer Sutherland can never be the same.. NEVER

(1) (2) (3) ... (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) (448) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Crumbian and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.