Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (459) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524500 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2016
Lwkmd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 4:20pm On Jul 28, 2016
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Into the badlands
Scream Queens
Game of thrones
Jessica Jones
The flash
Supergirl
Daredevil
Quantico
Agents of shield
Shadow hunters

Teen wolf
Vampire diaries
The originals

Legends of tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 28, 2016
MJBOLT:
The walking dead
Fear the walking dead
Into the badlands
Scream Queens
Game of thrones
Jessica Jones
The flash
Supergirl
Daredevil
----------- cheesy
Agents of shield
Shadow hunters

Teen wolf
Vampire diaries
The originals

Legends of tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solojay(m): 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2016
#NEW TRENDING DANCE VIEW AND LIKE

#VIEW MY DANCE VIDEO ON INSTAGRAM AND LIKE IT

#PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK, VIEW AND LIKE MY INSTAGRAM VIDEO OF KOLOSOKE #THANKS #LIKES FOR LIKES

https://www.instagram.com/p/BIVDWBYB8tn/?r=3595207783

#PLEASE LIKE AND SHARE IT #GOD BLESS YOU
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 6:25pm On Jul 28, 2016
dubylhover:

shes dead for real bro...go online
she isn't . Go online too grin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omotayos01(m): 6:26pm On Jul 28, 2016
Darey00:

is it even an Indian accent? e no pure sef
It an Arab accent not Indian. I like it though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 6:28pm On Jul 28, 2016
One girl's face was all up in the other one's hoo-haa. They were moaning and everything.
Speaking in tongue like it's some kind of revival... Lmao grin grin grin
Revival indeed!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 6:37pm On Jul 28, 2016
omotayos01:
It an Arab accent not Indian. I like it though.
abegi undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saky18(m): 7:00pm On Jul 28, 2016
steppin:
One girl's face was all up in the other one's hoo-haa. They were moaning and everything.
Revival indeed!
lol....Funny
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 7:08pm On Jul 28, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin......this lee na bastard.i swear! grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:17pm On Jul 28, 2016
lymelyte:
she isn't . Go online too grin.
grin d producer has cancelled her contract..shes gone bro

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:22pm On Jul 28, 2016
dubylhover:

shes dead for real bro...go online

online? lolol. people speculate which is only natural when a season ends in a cliffhanger..but those that know whazup know that bea smith ain't dead cos wentworth is her story..wentworth is the beginning before she became the most feared & ruthless prisoner in the australian women penitentiary. watch "prisoner" and you'll understand.wink

fun fact: the actress that portrayed joan ferguson on "wentworth" featured on "prisoner" too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:39pm On Jul 28, 2016
okay..

according to what I read online just now, Danielle cormack(bea smith) was actually killed off for real..something about artistic decision blah blah. but I'm not getting fooled, I know what they're up to. bea smith getting really killed off will totally change the script and could chase the fans away, but teasing the possibility would put everyone on their toes till next season. game of thrones tried that with jon snow and it worked and now wentworth is trying to do same on us. no sir. once bitten twice shy! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:42pm On Jul 28, 2016
steppin:
Revival indeed!

yeah I remember that scene..just before they ruin the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 10:54pm On Jul 28, 2016
Oh Lawd grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2016
Bratking:

yeah I remember that scene..just before they ruin the series.
Still the best season after season 1 to me

Watching Bosch
Season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 11:44pm On Jul 28, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by omotayos01(m): 2:20am On Jul 29, 2016
Darey00:

abegi undecided
Me like the accent. If u don't like it, fast forward it whenever she is speaking
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 6:44am On Jul 29, 2016
why una dey spoil Wentworth? am just halfway through the 2nd season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:57am On Jul 29, 2016
kingsilly:

Nahhh, he's representing someone in jail
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Bratking:

online? lolol. people speculate which is only natural when a season ends in a cliffhanger..but those that know whazup know that bea smith ain't dead cos wentworth is her story..wentworth is the beginning before she became the most feared & ruthless prisoner in the australian women penitentiary. watch "prisoner" and you'll understand.wink

fun fact: the actress that portrayed joan ferguson on "wentworth" featured on "prisoner" too

Yea I know but the executive producer has said hee part
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:43am On Jul 29, 2016
SIRcumalot:
why una dey spoil Wentworth?
am just halfway through the 2nd season
As in ehhh, same here still on season 2ep6, and dem dn cast season 4 already

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2016

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 12:48pm On Jul 29, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:
What tv series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2016
Preacher.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mezie107(m): 1:17pm On Jul 29, 2016
queen Bea is dead.I no watch again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:04pm On Jul 29, 2016
Decale:

What tv series?
2 broke girls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 3:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
Mezie107:
queen Bea is dead.I no watch again.

Wetin dey worry una sef?
Why the spoilers na?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by speak2femz: 4:41pm On Jul 29, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PROVERBZ(m): 4:45pm On Jul 29, 2016
KINGOFJAPAN:

2 broke girls
curious bro just de oda day I was abt downloading did movie but den I haven't hard any body talking abt it so I just stopped now I want to confam how interesting it is
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:33pm On Jul 29, 2016
PROVERBZ:
curious bro just de oda day I was abt downloading did movie but den I haven't hard any body talking abt it so I just stopped now I want to confam how interesting it is
It's very interesting, been binge watching it since monday.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 6:46pm On Jul 29, 2016

(1) (2) (3) ... (456) (457) (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Iykman042(m) and 2 guest(s)