Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,840 members, 7,813,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (462) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511524 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 9:31pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bratking:
the casual vacancy...

it's hbo again cheesy
whats your own personal rating of it. cos I'm looking for a matured series to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 9:40pm On Jul 31, 2016
Guys Underwood is bigger, badder, deadlyer, wiser, inshort everything than Baelish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:43pm On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Guys Underwood is bigger, badder, deadlyer, wiser, inshort everything than Baelish.

True that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:49pm On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:

whats your own personal rating of it. cos I'm looking for a matured series to watch.

it's a collaboration between j.k Rowling, bbc one and hbo..she served as the executive producer as the miniseries is based on her novel of the same name. like you would expect from an hbo drama, it's quality personified.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:04pm On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:

I respectfully disagree. inasmuch as I hate both pretenders with grey hairs, i'm gonna have to say baelish is hell of a lot smarter than underwood, more deadly among other things. excluding season 6, baelish is a force to be reckoned with. he killed a lot of rulers but no one was the wiser. besides that, game of thrones world is broader than hoc world and much more dangerous. a king dies every season in game of throne. do you know what? underwood would have died a long time ago if he were a character in got. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 10:05pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bratking:

it's a collaboration between j.k Rowling, bbc one and hbo..she served as the executive producer as the miniseries is based on her novel of the same name. like you would expect from an hbo drama, it's quality personified.
Thats some collabor, its gonna be LIT. are you 9ja base with all this series you into, with limited data and all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 10:10pm On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:

Thats some collabor, its gonna be LIT. are you 9ja base with all this series you into, with limited data and all

I dey 9ja o. na glo and airtel be my saving grace for now. during the day, na glo things. night time when insomnia hits, airtel takes over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 10:16pm On Jul 31, 2016
Bratking:

I respectfully disagree. inasmuch as I hate both pretenders with grey hairs, i'm gonna have to say baelish is hell of a lot smarter than underwood, more deadly among other things. excluding season 6, baelish is a force to be reckoned with. he killed a lot of rulers but no one was the wiser. besides that, game of thrones world is broader than hoc world and much more dangerous. a king dies every season in game of throne. do you know what? underwood would have died a long time ago if he were a character in got. grin grin
Have to agree to disagree with you on that, first of all rewatch season one and two of Hoc, its equivalent to baelish becoming king in king's landing and controlling the seven kingdom, which till now he has not done that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jul 31, 2016
Elparaiso:

Shatap! You? Wildfire would have bathed you in season 1.
Lmao grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 31, 2016
2eggs1goal:
Have you chopped a knuckle today? grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 10:55pm On Jul 31, 2016
bykebyke:

Have you chopped a knuckle today? grin grin
hahaha..first knucke I'm chopping today. grin cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:30am On Aug 01, 2016
Just finished watching d 4 episodes if tyrants s3...its really deep and insightful. Just a bit like homeland. ...really good stuff
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BBBArchitects: 6:29am On Aug 01, 2016
Elparaiso:

Bro, I'm a fan of both GOT and HOC. I respect Petyr for his way of life. Underwood is the man I respect, fear and love. The man has no time for nonsense. Lord Baelish is not up to his level yet.

Like I already said, Underwood is a master, but Petyr isn't a student.
What is HOC?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:44am On Aug 01, 2016
2eggs1goal:

Have to agree to disagree with you on that, first of all rewatch season one and two of Hoc, its equivalent to baelish becoming king in king's landing and controlling the seven kingdom, which till now he has not done that.

lolol..you and the rest of frank fans are stuck in the past. yeah, once upon a time, frank underwood was a force to be reckoned with, but since he ascended to presidency, frank has been anything but formidable.

he's so weak that dunbar would have upstage him for the sole democrat nomination if not that she got overambitious and wrecked her campaign in the process. he's so vulnerable that anyone can take him down if they look in the right places(his father was a kkk member). he's so out of his depth in the foreign and domestic policies that some of his questionable decisions are haunting his campaign and office. he's so scared of claire that he's forced to defer to her on many occasion. he's so much hated by most american citizens that it wasn't much of a surprise when an elderly man stepped out in the street and flipped him a birdie. the damn clown couldn't even win his home state.

frank of season 3 & 4 is quite ordinary. he's a man trying everything he can to stay ashore but gradually losing ground anyway. very soon a huge tide is gonna come and sweep him into the roaring dark unforgiving sea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:51am On Aug 01, 2016
BBBArchitects:
What is HOC?
house of cards.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Cutehector(m): 12:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
Mizzzbeee:
tnx
here is the link to the voting thread. please vote falconey. thanks so much.
https://www.nairaland.com/3261218/mr-nairaland-contest-2016-elimination/12
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seyoops4u: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:53pm On Aug 01, 2016
BBBArchitects:
What is HOC?

House of Cards. Netflix show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lafuria1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 01, 2016
freecocoa:
I didn't really like the mayor but who does what Emily did? More so to a person that's always been there for them.

That's just really cruel and I hate her for it.

You are right, the mayor was a simple guy, the director wanted to kill off his character, I kept waiting to see if Emily action will come back to hunt her but obviously it won't. Emily has no record of being violent, so why make her do that. If it was tulip that did that, we will understand.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:23pm On Aug 01, 2016
people vs oj Simpson anyone??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:27pm On Aug 01, 2016
lafuria1:

You are right, the mayor was a simple guy, the director wanted to kill off his character, I kept waiting to see if Emily action will come back to hunt her but obviously it won't. Emily has no record of being violent, so why make her do that. If it was tulip that did that, we will understand.

exactly, why would Emily of all characters have the courage to do that to mayor. someone who has been of help to her.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:46pm On Aug 01, 2016
hyzicbond:

Yeah, Someone, Just You grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:24pm On Aug 01, 2016
hyzicbond:

currently in my hdd but haven't been able to watch it just yet. kept passing it over for other series. is it any good?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2016
"and then there were none."

this miniseries is the shi. if you love mystery, deception and murder, then you will definitely love this series.

it has only 3 episodes but each one is like a mini-film and full of suspense & dread. the brits can act!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 8:58pm On Aug 01, 2016
Bratking:
"and then there were none."

this miniseries is the shi. if you love mystery, deception and murder, then you will definitely love this series.

it has only 3 episodes but each one is like a mini-film and full of suspense & dread. the brits can act!

What miniseries is that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:19pm On Aug 01, 2016
kingsilly:

What miniseries is that

it's from bbc. it's a mystery..an onscreen adaptation of an agatha christie novel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 9:42pm On Aug 01, 2016
so who's the killer? the tension and distrust in the room is palpable. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sanbells(f): 10:54pm On Aug 01, 2016
Someone should please reply me.where do I download movie series from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 01, 2016
/12

grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 11:55pm On Aug 01, 2016
Scream (Still wondering who the killer might be)

The Haves And The Have Nots... Tyler perry is just dragging this sh*t how can Waytt be pronounced dead for 2 episodes then all of a sudden he starts breathing again Still a nice show tho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KOLZY(m): 3:51am On Aug 02, 2016
sanbells:
Someone should please reply me.where do I download movie series from?
o2tvseries.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Davidzy23(m), DrDax, Crownfit01(m), WrriterNg

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.