Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,133 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:07 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3438807 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2013
Spartacus S03 E04
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2013
Boston Legal S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:54am On Feb 25, 2013
The Following S01E05

kunle fox: The Americans..anyone watching it?

is it interesting? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Porshe: 4:40pm On Feb 25, 2013
Warehouse 13 Season 3 smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2013
Banshee season 1 episode 1-6
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khanivorous(f): 8:33pm On Feb 25, 2013
Banshee season 1 episode 1-6
kunle fox: The Americans..anyone watching it?

Hell yeah... Waiting for episode 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:45pm On Feb 26, 2013
Single ladies
Gossip girls
Pretty little liars
Supernatural
True blood
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 2:33pm On Feb 26, 2013
In no particular order;
666 Park avenue
Last resort
Beauty and the beast (so loving this series)
Suits (Episode 14- Michael finally gets to lay Racheal wink)
Transporter
Walking dead
Arrow (lovely one)
Spartacus 3(surest one)
Keeping up with the kardashians 7 wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 6:15am On Feb 28, 2013
2 Broke Girls S02 E18

Modern Family S04 E16
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 6:43am On Feb 28, 2013
Mcleo007: In no particular order;
666 Park avenue
Last resort cancelled
Beauty and the beast (so loving this series) will check it out
Suits (Episode 14- Michael finally gets to lay Racheal wink) dat guy slow
Transporter
Walking dead
Arrow (lovely one)
Spartacus 3(surest one)
Keeping up with the kardashians 7 wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 2:18pm On Feb 28, 2013
The Americans : so far so good, atleast good enough to keep me watching. The writing team hasn't started messing up (yet).

Arrow : just started watching cus of the hype and all. From what I've seen it's just there...I mean,not gotten to the standard at which it's been talked about.but I'll keep watching atleast till my shows return.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bawss1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
Dexter season 1 and The Mentalist season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by exempt09(m): 5:27pm On Feb 28, 2013
Is there nobody watchin "strike back" ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 3:23am On Mar 01, 2013
Modern Family S04 E17
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 1:01pm On Mar 01, 2013
Key and Peele S02 E7-10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:27pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ Kingsilly, hafar na? wink

Shey u no see wetin happen for the Season 2 Finale of Suits? I happy die, I swear.

I have also developed a huge crush on Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane in Suits) and I can't wait for the Summer when Season 3 will start grin

Meanwhile, I recall you posting that you start downloading your Suits episodes 12am on Friday via torrent. How is this possible when the show is aired 10pm on Thursdays in the US taking into consideration the time difference between Naija and US?

Me too dey keep Night Vigil for the episodes and the earliest I've seen it online is like 6am on Friday?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:43pm On Mar 01, 2013
semid4lyfe: @ Kingsilly, hafar na? wink

Shey u no see wetin happen for the Season 2 Finale of Suits? I happy die, I swear.

I have also developed a huge crush on Meghan Markle (Rachel Zane in Suits) and I can't wait for the Summer when Season 3 will start grin

Meanwhile, I recall you posting that you start downloading your Suits episodes 12am on Friday via torrent. How is this possible when the show is aired 10pm on Thursdays in the US taking into consideration the time difference between Naija and US?

Me too dey keep Night Vigil for the episodes and the earliest I've seen it online is like 6am on Friday?

no mind me na ARROW i dey get by dat tym.....suit na latest 3.am....RACHEL IS FUCKING HOT mike ross just dey slack since season1......i go use TVD and PERSON OF INTEREST tey hold belle till dey cum back june
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 01, 2013
The Chronicles of Narnia S2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 8:37pm On Mar 01, 2013
@ Kingsilly

Me, I'm more of a movie person and not a TV Series freak like that. I avoid them cos they're too addictive and once I'm sucked in, my productivity decreases and other important things in my life suffer.

Those days wey I dey school and dey buy Seasonal Series DVDs, e remain small make I collect extra year. Imagine a final year student waking up in the morning, not bathing, staying in boxers and singlet all day, skipping lectures and watching a 24 Series DVD all day lipsrsealed

Kai, my addiction was bad and it really affected me. Since 24 end, na only Alias, OZ and now Suits I don watch.

Now I go jejely dey watch movies occupy the time until my sweetheart Rachel go show again kiss cool

Au revoir for this thread until June cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 4:53pm On Mar 03, 2013
@ semid4lyfe
i go try cut it down cuz as it is now am watching closely 7 tv series 2geda buh i kinda have break within them cuz i watch the weekly so it dosent burn my time dat much,,,,moviez no dey sweet me again{still finding it hard to watch hobbit}alwayz sleeping off.....am still here till game of throne surface again thou grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 2:59am On Mar 04, 2013
kingsilly: @ semid4lyfe
i go try cut it down cuz as it is now am watching closely 7 tv series 2geda buh i kinda have break within them cuz i watch the weekly so it dosent burn my time dat much,,,,moviez no dey sweet me again{still finding it hard to watch hobbit}alwayz sleeping off.....am still here till game of throne surface again thou grin grin grin grin grin
ohk cool,bt nawao all this quote about this suit series..hope its nice saw ep 1,if was quite boring like boston legal.so whats ur full summar of the series suits
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by semid4lyfe(m): 6:14am On Mar 04, 2013
mr.drizzy:
ohk cool,bt nawao all this quote about this suit series..hope its nice saw ep 1,if was quite boring like boston legal.so whats ur full summar of the series suits

Yeah, I admit s01e01 wasn't all that but it gets interesting from episode 2 and very very interesting mid Season.

Season 2 will absolutely blow you away. I recommend it highly for you to watch cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 04, 2013
Waiting for true blood S6
i got touch S2
Done with gossip girl
Still with game of thrones
And pretty little liars
Need to get arrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:35am On Mar 04, 2013
missblanche: Waiting for true blood S6
i got touch S2
Done with gossip girl
And pretty little liars
Need to get arrow
pretty little liars is still on.arrow the s1 nt fully out,bt i follow that series(watch it like 4-8hrs of its release)..and yah!! Game of throne s3 would soon start march 31,i wonder what is taking teen wolve to produce s3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:14am On Mar 04, 2013
missblanche: Waiting for true blood S6
i got touch S2 SENSE MAKING ep5
Done with gossip girl
And pretty little liars
Need to get arrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 4:20pm On Mar 04, 2013
Spartacus S03 E05
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hotdiamond(m): 5:02pm On Mar 04, 2013
still midway through season Two of sUITS. This series sweet die. The dialogue is top notch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 9:14am On Mar 06, 2013
Hotdiamond: still midway through season Two of sUITS. This series sweet die. The dialogue is top notch
i jst decided to take a leap and watch the series..still on ep 11 season 1 ,now i understand why most guys like dis series,its very nice,coperate,and matured..rachel is stuning bt i think i liked other girl more,shes very cute and picturistic..my links are jst so bad,taking me like forever to dowload..anyone has any site dat one can get d series in low platform (mp4 320p)..pls do post,cus all fx and fz links are terible
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 11:30am On Mar 06, 2013
Suits S01. . . . . Lemme see what the fuss is all about.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toriade: 3:04am On Mar 08, 2013
Big bang theory season 6...waiting for episode 18

The walking dead season 3 waiting for episode 13
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:16am On Mar 08, 2013
toriade: Big bang theory season 6...waiting for episode 18

The walking dead season 3 waiting for episode 13
nvr seen walking dead..imagine a gory series

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (2791) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: iamconcept(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.