Stats: 3,151,852 members, 7,813,909 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (463) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511713 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by saky18(m): 4:25am On Aug 02, 2016
Please is there anyone around Awka, Anambra state that can share me some series/ movies?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iyke1989(m): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2016
hyzicbond:

exactly, why would Emily of all characters have the courage to do that to mayor. someone who has been of help to her.....
definitely it will come back to haunt her.....we all know she acted on impulse...remember the Mayor told her he would help to make sure the Church goes down....I believe that threat spiked her to do so...and she sees the mayor as some sort of nuisance in her life she could easily get rid of....she cares for the Preacher more than she knows; like would literally die for him....and since Tulip could handle the fact that The Preacher's friend is a Vampire..she took a bold step to showing she could too....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:39am On Aug 02, 2016
Bratking:

currently in my hdd but haven't been able to watch it just yet. kept passing it over for other series. is it any good?

The series follows the true crime story of oj Simpson a famous NFL Player who was accused of killing his ex wife and her boyfriend. The case turn from a murder to a racial one which makes more Intriguing. It's all about white vs black....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2016
hyzicbond:

The series follows the true crime story of oj Simpson a famous NFL Player who was accused of killing his ex wife and her boyfriend. The case turn from a murder to a racial one which makes more Intriguing. It's all about white vs black....

yeah I know the story. blacks won. what I wanted to know is if the series is worth watching.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 7:51am On Aug 02, 2016
iyke1989:
definitely it will come back to haunt her.....we all know she acted on impulse...remember the Mayor told her he would help to make sure the Church goes down....I believe that threat spiked her to do so...and she sees the mayor as some sort of nuisance in her life she could easily get rid of....she cares for the Preacher more than she knows; like would literally die for him....and since Tulip could handle the fact that The Preacher's friend is a Vampire..she took a bold step to showing she could too....

Since the beginning of the series, it has been shown that Emily has a soft spot for preacher and she will always do his bidding. I watched the scene again all I can see is that, this is some who just want to save her beloved friend and I think she is not thinking properly.
More also she hasn't know the magnitude of what she did
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 8:11am On Aug 02, 2016
Bratking:

yeah I know the story. blacks won. what I wanted to know is if the series is worth watching.

For me it's an eight pointer they infused humour into it and i think the actors that played each characters did a wonderful job especially Johnny cochren. I bumped into the series because of Sarah Paulsen of TAHS and I don't regret watching it .
Something bothers me because I remember watching the documentary on E channel sometimes 2008 and the way they paint it, OJ was guilty but the series lay emphasis on race..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:17am On Aug 02, 2016
This week has been boring so far, pls can someone suggests a nice series to watch this week before I resume duty next week? I don't want to succumb to pressure of watching Korean series with my siblings, it killing me..

P.S CW series are not welcomed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 11:53am On Aug 02, 2016
Bratking:

lolol..you and the rest of frank fans are stuck in the past. yeah, once upon a time, frank underwood was a force to be reckoned with, but since he ascended to presidency, frank has been anything but formidable.

he's so weak that dunbar would have upstage him for the sole democrat nomination if not that she got overambitious and wrecked her campaign in the process. he's so vulnerable that anyone can take him down if they look in the right places(his father was a kkk member). he's so out of his depth in the foreign and domestic policies that some of his questionable decisions are haunting his campaign and office. he's so scared of claire that he's forced to defer to her on many occasion. he's so much hated by most american citizens that it wasn't much of a surprise when an elderly man stepped out in the street and flipped him a birdie. the damn clown couldn't even win his home state.

frank of season 3 & 4 is quite ordinary. he's a man trying everything he can to stay ashore but gradually losing ground anyway. very soon a huge tide is gonna come and sweep him into the roaring dark unforgiving sea.

I get everything you're saying about frank but I think you are forgetting something important. The beauty in Frank Underwood is that no matter what, no matter shooting him, heather dunbar, his corruption, manipulation and lies, conway,his father's past, his wife's over ambition, and hatred from many angles, he always comes out on top. For one man to face bombardment from his party, his friends and partners,angry journalists, Russia, terrorism,and even his wife yet always triumph is extremely admirable.
What has Baelish faced in comparison. He has always had it good. leaching from one person to another. He poisoned jeoffrey yet he is still as far from the throne. The eunuch has a far better chance of getting the throne because he always has the right allies.
Littlefinger is presently an ex brothel owner that has the ear of a little boy in a minor Kingdom without any real ally. Even Sansa sees through him and cannot let him kiss her. Underwood is POTUS without a single election. That itself is enough.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:20pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bobbybube:

I get everything you're saying about frank but I think you are forgetting something important. The beauty in Frank Underwood is that no matter what, no matter shooting him, heather dunbar, his corruption, manipulation and lies, conway,his father's past, his wife's over ambition, and hatred from many angles, he always comes out on top. For one man to face bombardment from his party, his friends and partners,angry journalists, Russia, terrorism,and even his wife yet always triumph is extremely admirable.
What has Baelish faced in comparison. He has always had it good. leaching from one person to another. He poisoned jeoffrey yet he is still as far from the throne. The eunuch has a far better chance of getting the throne because he always has the right allies.
Littlefinger is presently an ex brothel owner that has the ear of a little boy in a minor Kingdom without any real ally. Even Sansa sees through him and cannot let him kiss her. Underwood is POTUS without a single election. That itself is enough.

fact........I consider him more feasible than little finger....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 1:37pm On Aug 02, 2016
dubylhover:

fact........I consider him more feasible than little finger....
Exactly! And he makes himself so valuable in any team he works with that he is indisposable. He brokers deals, form alliances and has 'little birds' that whisper to him.
Unfortunately, I don't think he has an eye on the throne.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:41pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bobbybube:

Exactly! And he makes himself so valuable in any team he works with that he is indisposable. He brokers deals, form alliances and has 'little birds' that whisper to him.
Unfortunately, I don't think he has an eye on the throne.

Yea it suprises me that he doent want the throne..lf can NEVER come close to the throne
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 02, 2016
Bobbybube:

^^This.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2016
....remains to be seen if this is one of those adaptations that should have remained a movie(and video game grin grin).... undecided undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:22pm On Aug 02, 2016
The new Van Helsing sucks angry angry angry angry angry angry

Bad syfy bad syfy angry angry angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 7:26pm On Aug 02, 2016
Stranger Things is worth the hype

Solid Show cool cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 7:28pm On Aug 02, 2016
I don't know why this syfy go de bring shitty "women are powerful" shows every now and den. First it was wynonna Earp then this one, why ruin an original character and name her vanessa helsing (so called relative of Abraham), then proceed to call it an original series? WTF!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 02, 2016
parrotibaba:
I don't know why this syfy go de bring shitty "women are powerful" shows every now and den. First it was wynonna Earp then this one, why ruin an original character and name her vanessa helsing (so called relative of Abraham), then proceeds to call it an original series? WTF!!
The Abraham that counted the stars abi another one? shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Aug 02, 2016
Imagine telling this to a Nigerian man in 1985. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 7:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
bykebyke:

The Abraham that counted the stars abi another one? shocked shocked shocked
I no get your question, come again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 02, 2016
parrotibaba:
I no get your question, come again.
I don google am.

Abraham Van Helsing.
I think say na Abraham for Bible. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 7:58pm On Aug 02, 2016
bykebyke:
I don google am.
Abraham Van Helsing. I think say na Abraham for Bible. grin grin grin
No oh, no be dat one grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 8:38pm On Aug 02, 2016
mkmyers45:
The new Van Helsing sucks angry angry angry angry angry angry

Bad syfy bad syfy angry angry angry angry

YUCK! YUCK!! YUCK!!!

Can anything good come from SYFY?
I don't even count them as TV channels.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 8:42pm On Aug 02, 2016
mkmyers45:

some "people" will crucify you for typing this.......they forget that great shows are not neccessarily "100% original" but old plots/storylines told IN A NEW WAY...

@van helsing.......make we try give am small time...it may improve....the pilot wasnt wonderful at all...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mkmyers45(m): 8:55pm On Aug 02, 2016
Elparaiso:

YUCK! YUCK!! YUCK!!!

Can anything good come from SYFY?
I don't even count them as TV channels.

Expanse is one of the best sci-fi series of all time so maybe some good is coming out of them cool cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:46pm On Aug 02, 2016
mkmyers45:

Expanse is one of the best sci-fi series of all time so maybe some good is coming out of them cool cool cool

Yea, top 1,000,000 shows.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 11:11pm On Aug 02, 2016
i just finished watching the flash and power....the flash 8.5/10 and power 8.5-0.5/10 cuz of 2too much sex scenes...and any1 here to recommend series which are similar to the flash and power or better than both?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:37am On Aug 03, 2016
Don't Trust the B**** in Apartment 23.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bobbybube(m): 12:46am On Aug 03, 2016
bykebyke:

^^This.
lolz.. funny pic. i'm glad someone else agrees.
The littlefinger hype was becoming something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 6:17am On Aug 03, 2016
hyzicbond:
This week has been boring so far, pls can someone suggests a nice series to watch this week before I resume duty next week? I don't want to succumb to pressure of watching Korean series with my siblings, it killing me..

P.S CW series are not welcomed
Try the "The Night Of ".

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 7:05am On Aug 03, 2016
KOLZY:
o2tvseries.com
Dude, they don't have much. There are some stuffs I see on here that aren't there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cirmuell(m): 7:10am On Aug 03, 2016
mkmyers45:

And a dude discouraged me from watching it...guess I'll go for it afterall.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:28am On Aug 03, 2016
cirmuell:
Dude, they don't have much. There are some stuffs I see on here that aren't there.
http://sv1.bia2dl.xyz/Series/
dl.fardadownload.ir/Serial

(1) (2) (3) ... (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) (465) (466) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Achilles100, Mfunkynation(m), Donvic4u(m), gideonjeta(m), Franklinezenwa