Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,028 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517953 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 3:23pm On Sep 10, 2016
Blindspot,dark Matter And quantico
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 10, 2016
some one should help me with black ishdownload link. please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2016
Just finished "The Night of"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:15am On Sep 11, 2016
Tyrant jus got cancelled cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 11, 2016
The left overs S2E1. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 9:46am On Sep 11, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:

I lost interest in it quite long. At a time it became boring to me.

You need to be sure cos I just saw Season 3 episode 10 finale of it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 11:10am On Sep 11, 2016
Kirinwa:

that was d last ep
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
that was d last ep

Are you saying it was not concluded there?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 11, 2016
Tyrant,, cancelled?

I fucking hate Americans
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 11, 2016
Spainish people actually call 'Rat' ..."Rata' grin grin

Narcos sweet abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 3:35pm On Sep 11, 2016
Kirinwa:

Are you saying it was not concluded there?
d last ep aired last week Thursday s3ep10. After DAT it was canceled
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Back From The Dead Like My Name's Jon Snow cool about to start watching narcos hope it lives up to the hype
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DonOrpzy: 10:58pm On Sep 11, 2016
Narcos...Hopefully all the hype aint about episode one....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 5:26am On Sep 12, 2016
DonOrpzy:
Narcos...Hopefully all the hype aint about episode one....

LOL. Take it easy and immerse yourself in it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 8:11am On Sep 12, 2016
hulkhiharitoz:
.Dude are you sure? so no more season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by amicableSavage: 8:21am On Sep 12, 2016
viickerz:
Spainish people actually call 'Rat' ..."Rata' grin grin

Narcos sweet abeg
do you have season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2016
Kirinwa:

Same here. Stopped watching it after episode 1 of season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 9:26am On Sep 12, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
.Dude are you sure? so no more season 4
yap.. U can google it for confirmation
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 9:29am On Sep 12, 2016
Narcos season 2 done and dusted.
The amount of times I went back and forth between "kill this motherfucker" and "I hope he just gets to go live in the mountains and be happy with his family" was ridiculous.
Murphy's monologue in the final episode on the roof top sums it up well. I cant remember the exact phrasing but something along the lines

"You spend so many years chasing evil and your mind builds it into some invincible unbreakable force. But at the end of the day evil is just some guy like the rest of us, he stops shaving and grows a beard like anyone else."

Thoroughly enjoyed this season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinnajr(m): 9:52am On Sep 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Yes it is.

Why did you put words I did not type in my reply? lipsrsealed undecided

I LOVE THAT MOVIE THE PRECHER
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obinnajr(m): 10:30am On Sep 12, 2016
bykebyke:
grin grin grin

GOD I FUCKING LOVE THIS MOVIE+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 12, 2016
You know your soul needs to be cleansed,bleached,and rinsed with Holy Water when you smile/laugh when Pablo bombs a supermarket filled with children,but cry when he gets shot. shocked shocked grin

Guess the Season 3 of Narcos will focus on the Cali cartel,glad they didn't drag Pablo's story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 2:21am On Sep 13, 2016
bykebyke:
You know your soul needs to be cleansed,bleached,and rinsed with Holy Water when you smile/laugh when Pablo bombs a supermarket filled with children,but cry when he gets shot. shocked shocked grin

Guess the Season 3 of Narcos will focus on the Cali cartel,glad they didn't drag Pablo's story.

LOL, I actually sided with Pablo on this one. Maybe when I read the "true, without salt" story, I would hate him.
For now, we are all for Pablo Omo Escobar.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:26am On Sep 13, 2016
Hemlock Grove.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:49am On Sep 13, 2016
Shameless binge. Since last week.

Before that Burn Notice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 13, 2016
cao:
Hemlock Grove.

Haha....... That series has the best depiction of a werewolf transformation ever.

It stopped making sense at the end of season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 8:15am On Sep 13, 2016
VikingsOO7:
The left overs S2E1. smiley

You won't regret it, I tell u. Waiting for season 3

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Sep 13, 2016
noob03saibot:

You won't regret it, I tell u. Waiting for season 3
Yeah cool. I'm done with season 2. There is something occultic bout that series. Reminds me of a thread in the religion section of nairaland.

Patiently waiting for season 3. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by murphylee4eva: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2016
I am a big fan of The Simpsons. I have every episode since its inception in 1989 till date. Most interesting animated series ever in my opinion.

Season 27 has been concluded. Just watch one episode and you will surely get hooked.

Just my two cents though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by warriboy21(m): 9:13am On Sep 13, 2016
The last ship......D most underrated series ever....it's more than 24 on water

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deltateam: 10:11am On Sep 13, 2016
Seems like I have been spending too much money on data subscription. Can anyone recommend a cheaper etisalat plan for blackberry?

Watched Filthy Rich Season 1 episode 20.
Was sad when Joe broke up with Ariana and sader and angry when John Jnr bleeped Ariana. Even at moment of penetrating her he asked Arianah if that was what she wanted. He litterarily made her beg for it like he boasted he would.

Arianah was drunk, inexperienced and emotionally tapped out. John Jnr na bastard finally.

Lesson: Never drive your girl away cos wolves full jungle and know who you call friends. Its a crazy world.

Expecting Season 2. Can't believe Savanah is dead!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 1:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Pls someone should gve me an alternative site where i can get TVD s7. Its no longer on hdcinemas.in that i normally use and i dont like o2tvseries.

(1) (2) (3) ... (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.