Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (483) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518270 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lana1:
Pls someone should gve me an alternative site where i can get TVD s7. Its no longer on hdcinemas.in that i normally use and i dont like o2tvseries.
Todaytvseries dot com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2016
Lana1:
Pls someone should gve me an alternative site where i can get TVD s7. Its no longer on hdcinemas.in that i normally use and i dont like o2tvseries.
Use Toxicwap.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2016
Spambot?? shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exceptionalkeil(m): 2:38pm On Sep 13, 2016
Kirinwa:
Mehn I have watched Second Chance, Underground and am now watching Queen of South. Q of South is a drug film. Very interesting. Drug dealers take risks. Not for lily livered but money plenty.

Infact am booking flight to Malaysia tomorrow. No fears.

Please can you help me with the link or site to download Queen of the South thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2016
Who watches Impastor.... Buddy is damn funny.

Rewatching HIMYM; currently in s4

Started Marcopolo. When I wanted to give up on it, it turned interesting (S1E6)

Can't wait for broadcast shows to begin this September... Ghost rider on AOS is high on my anticipation list. Empire; just because I want to know who fell between Anika and Rhoda.

Last but not the least; my beautiful, warm, humanly deadly The Vampire Diaries... the only baby I love truly from my heart; I can't wait to enjoy your final season. embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
Exceptionalkeil:

Please can you help me with the link or site to download Queen of the South thanks

I may get banned for divulging this information here. Am currently watching The Player.

After the Player I think I may check out The Last Ship. Somebody here said its better than 24. I will be a judge of that. Last time I watched it small it didn't seem interesting.

I will give you the site name..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 13, 2016
murphylee4eva:
I am a big fan of The Simpsons. I have every episode since its inception in 1989 till date. Most interesting animated series ever in my opinion.

Season 27 has been concluded. Just watch one episode and you will surely get hook Just my two cents though.
most interesting? yhu serious? ..watch ''south park..''.. you'll forget you like the Simpsons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 3:26pm On Sep 13, 2016
TOXICWAPDOTCOM

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2016
Casual season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by femotechno(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2016
warriboy21:
The last ship......D most underrated series ever....it's more than 24 on water
Yeah. You are damn right
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 5:30pm On Sep 13, 2016
VikingsOO7:

Yeah cool. I'm done with season 2. There is something occultic bout that series. Reminds me of a thread in the religion section of nairaland.

Patiently waiting for season 3. smiley
Yeah! Can relate to it being occultic, but as per the religion section stuff on nairaland, don't know about that cause I don't visit there. I wonder what ll happen in season 3, they say it ll be the last. Wonder what those people in white, the guilty remnants will do to the people of, is it miracle? Can't remember. Hope they deliver in 3, cause 2 was on fire. And as for paddy, ehya! I felt her big time in the well when the protagonist put an end to the hunting. And that soundtrack of theirs, damn! Easily one of my best or if not the best soundtrack I have listened to in a tv series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:02pm On Sep 13, 2016
noob03saibot:

Yeah! Can relate to it being occultic, but as per the religion section stuff on nairaland, don't know about that cause I don't visit there.
crazy things go on there. Remember the first time kevin died? The "spirit world" he went too, I feel its kinda real, as in its possible. Why? because a guy in the religion section experienced a similar scenario in a thread I read sometime last year.

I wonder what ll happen in season 3, they say it ll be the last. Wonder what those people in white, the guilty remnants will do to the people of, is it miracle? Can't remember. Hope they deliver in 3, cause 2 was on fire.
Yeah its miracle city.

And as for paddy, ehya! I felt her big time in the well when the protagonist put an end to the hunting.
I dunno, im just glad her chapter is closed..she was a pain in the ass all through.

And that soundtrack of theirs, damn! Easily one of my best or if not the best soundtrack I have listened to in a tv series.
cheesy I love the soundtrack too, but wouldn't rate it as the best though. Vikings soundtrack is my overall best.

& I'm crushing heavily on Evie, the girl too fine.
sad

1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GregJo: 8:33pm On Sep 13, 2016
Watching *The Sopranos*
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 8:56pm On Sep 13, 2016
warriboy21:
The last ship......D most underrated series ever....it's more than 24 on water
the only show I go gaga bout after thelikes of 24,PS, BL, nd few ones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 10:13pm On Sep 13, 2016
VikingsOO7:
crazy things go on there. Remember the first time kevin died? The "spirit world" he went too, I feel its kinda real, as in its possible. Why? because a guy in the religion section experienced a similar scenario in a thread I read sometime last year.

Yeah its miracle city.

I dunno, im just glad her chapter is closed..she was a pain in the ass all through.

cheesy I love the soundtrack too, but wouldn't rate it as the best though. Vikings soundtrack is my overall best.

& I'm crushing heavily on Evie, the girl too fine.
sad
Crushing on Evie! Wow! Different strokes for different folks. Didn't feel anything for her. Not my type of chick. Yeah! Paddy was becoming a pain in the ass, but I felt for her. Vikings, haven't watched it. How good is it? And as per the soundtrack well, it will have a mountain to climb in my books if I ll b comparing it to leftovers. Cause leftovers soundtrack fitted the sad and touching scenes that were shown on screen. It created a kinda feeling n mood in me as I was connecting to the problems the characters were passing through. That scene that had evie on the bridge with her fellow remnants being mute as her mom yelled at her about a bomb in a van. The soundtrack there killed me emotionally. It really matched the scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mzflexydeeva(f): 10:19pm On Sep 13, 2016
RealJaneDoe:
How To Get Away With Murder
Scandal
Game Of Thrones
Pretty Little Liars
Scream Queens.
Devious Maids
Has anybody watched new girl thinking of adding it to my list

New girl is nyc. Look for awkward
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 13, 2016
noob03saibot:

Crushing on Evie! Wow! Different strokes for different folks. Didn't feel anything for her. Not my type of chick. Yeah! Paddy was becoming a pain in the ass, but I felt for her. Vikings, haven't watched it. How good is it? And as per the soundtrack well, it will have a mountain to climb in my books if I ll b comparing it to leftovers. Cause leftovers soundtrack fitted the sad and touching scenes that were shown on screen. It created a kinda feeling n mood in me as I was connecting to the problems the characters were passing through. That scene that had evie on the bridge with her fellow remnants being mute as her mom yelled at her about a bomb in a van. The soundtrack there killed me emotionally. It really matched the scenes.
I honestly dunno how to describe vikings. It was soo good I had to deactivate my old moniker for this new one cheesy . Definitely one of my life-time top 3 series. Thats after "Lost" and "breaking bad".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 4:02am On Sep 14, 2016
VikingsOO7:

I honestly dunno how to describe vikings. It was soo good I had to deactivate my old moniker for this new one cheesy . Definitely one of my life-time top 3 series. Thats after "Lost" and "breaking bad".
Putting it in the same sentence with lost? Then I surely have to check it out.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06am On Sep 14, 2016
Please where can I download mp4 series n I don't want 02tvseries. Thanks kiss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:46am On Sep 14, 2016
Can someone please tell me how good LOST is? Like, where do I start watching from? The first episode is boring.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 6:08am On Sep 14, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, I actually sided with Pablo on this one. Maybe when I read the "true, without salt" story, I would hate him.
For now, we are all for Pablo Omo Escobar.
You're kidding right or is it just how much u love the actor portraying it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freakzone(f): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2016
please anyone can I get a site where I can download criminal minds. thanks much
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09am On Sep 14, 2016
Elparaiso:
Can someone please tell me how good LOST is? Like, where do I start watching from? The first episode is boring.
boring? Wow shocked pls dnt say this outside nairaland, You might get lynched.(kidding grin)

I wont advice You skip any episode cos they are all very important.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:45am On Sep 14, 2016
VikingsOO7:

boring? Wow shocked pls dnt say this outside nairaland, You might get lynched.(kidding grin)

grin grin lost is really good...about vikings opening theme song, I so love it, its even my ringtone smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:01am On Sep 14, 2016
New series coming out this season, will be looking forward to fx and HBO new shows and one eye check keifer Sutherland new series.
for someone to say lost is boring seems funny. Anyway different theme for different folks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 10:41am On Sep 14, 2016
Series i can't wait to see.....

The Flash Season 3

Arrow Season 5

The walking dead Season 7

Legends of Tomorrow Season 2

Vikings Season 4 continuation

Banshee had a poor ending, love the show too
The last Ship.... Captain Tom Chandler made me stop watching it, he's too wise for my likings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:56am On Sep 14, 2016
Ultimatesammie:

You're kidding right or is it just how much u love the actor portraying it.

LOL, I have never seen Wagner Moira act.
It's just that I easy identify with the villain in a movie, especially if a personal side is shown. For me, bad guys should win.

But Pablo Escobar is awesome, that guy exudes attributes that few people can. imagine telling soldiers that are there to arrest you that you cannot allow it. They had to let him go.

He's just a criminal Frank Underwood, not that the original is any better.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:58am On Sep 14, 2016
VikingsOO7:

That's the thing. I might like it later in life Sha. I watched the first episode of BB for almost a year too before I fell in love.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 14, 2016
I may have quite a number of problems with the Igbo language,but I'm pretty sure that's an Igbo name.
shocked shocked grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, I have never seen Wagner Moira act.
It's just that I easy identify with the villain in a movie, especially if a personal side is shown. For me, bad guys should win.

But Pablo Escobar is awesome, that guy exudes attributes that few people can. imagine telling soldiers that are there to arrest you that you cannot allow it. They had to let him go.

He's just a criminal Frank Underwood, not that the original is any better.
Really u mean get away with killing over 3000 people seriously, i'm kinda pissed that he didnt suffer enough.

(1) (2) (3) ... (480) (481) (482) (483) (484) (485) (486) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.