Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (504) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3521892 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 9:34pm On Oct 15, 2016
hyzicbond:

Homeland is one of the few series out there I love and I can say for sure that many Nlanders recognized homeland as a dope series but you should know that there is no series that is appealing to everybody even the almighty BB

Only season 1 of homeland is dope, the other seasons are as sh!t as sh!t. Homeland wasn't supposed to pass season 2 but they keep on dragging that sh!t.

While every series watching person loves BB

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 6:26pm On Oct 16, 2016
After watching THE WALKING DEAD from season 1-6 I am just asking my self what are dey doing yes the film gat actions and survival fights and etc but main am bored Z NATION to me is far better the walking dead.. Unless they give us some concrete repeating the same all d time am tired of it.. I think they are clueless now remaining episodes 15 and 16 of season 6 for me to finish it but even at that I am tired I didn't get anything concrete in that film good show any way

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 6:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
hyzicbond:

Homeland is one of the few series out there I love and I can say for sure that many Nlanders recognized homeland as a dope series but you should know that there is no series that is appealing to everybody even the almighty BB

Some of the best series are one of old ones when we focus on popular ones interesting ones pass us by..

Just checked out REVOLUTION

imagin the world with electricity or ba3 I don't want to go into more details but that series is one of the best.. 2012-2014
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 6:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
J0nyb0y:
guys which data plans do u use for downloads... night plan no dey reach me.

Get more sim cards mtn or airtel AIRTEL last longer 5am and der data is more complete than mtn and mostly faster Dan mtn in my area 3mb/s most speed yet..

I have 4mtn sims and 4 airtel sims only for night plan... Total of 4gig should be enough for any amount u are downloading..
I enjoyed airtel when it was N50 for 1.5gig ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 16, 2016
Who's following Blindspot here.
just started it though.
It seems interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by IMABEN(m): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2016
Androidking:

Get more sim cards mtn or airtel AIRTEL last longer 5am and der data is more complete than mtn and mostly faster Dan mtn in my area 3mb/s most speed yet..

I have 4mtn sims and 4 airtel sims only for night plan... Total of 4gig should be enough for any amount u are downloading..
I enjoyed airtel when it was N50 for 1.5gig ..

Like seriously... Enough sim cards ooo... Same here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boring:

Only season 1 of homeland is dope, the other seasons are as sh!t as sh!t. Homeland wasn't supposed to pass season 2 but they keep on dragging that sh!t.

Oga..homeland is still excellent.where it wouldbhave dropped was when brody died, but d writers did well..its just like the americans...less action much planning

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:37pm On Oct 16, 2016
Androidking:

Some of the best series are one of old ones when we focus on popular ones interesting ones pass us by..

Just checked out REVOLUTION

imagin the world with electricity or ba3 I don't want to go into more details but that series is one of the best.. 2012-2014

I've watched Revolution but it was cancelled after two seasons. It's a nice series though, the first season was good..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:46pm On Oct 16, 2016
Boring:

sh!t you said, but to me it's still dope and I still rank it as one of my top ten series of all time. do you know that showtime has already ordered for 7th and 8th installment even before season six premieres.

for your last sentence you are wrong because there is no series that can capture every TV drama watching person.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:47pm On Oct 16, 2016
dubylhover:

Oga..homeland is still excellent.where it wouldbhave dropped was when brody died, but d writers did well..its just like the americans...less action much planning
You get time I swear. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 11:54pm On Oct 16, 2016
dubylhover:

Thank you sir for this post. Fast paced action series bores me this days. I prefer spy dramas to have more of schemes than actions that's why I love The Americans and I find Berlin station interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2016
hyzicbond:

Thank you sir for this post. Fast paced action series bores me this days. I prefer spy dramas to have more of schemes than actions that's why I love The Americans and I find Berlin station interesting.

Exactly...im tired of too much fast paced series, at one should watch d politics and buildup to the action

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 11:06am On Oct 17, 2016
guy you mean business just because you wan dowload movie 4 mtn and airtel sim bro you b real g[quote author=IMABEN post=50261017][/quote]
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 11:21am On Oct 17, 2016
Demmtek:
guy you mean business just because you wan dowload movie 4 mtn and airtel sim bro you b real g

That one Na small thing now see what u will do it without loosing Ur money

Get new Airtel sim always recharge it with *555*pin#

If u recharge with #200( my favourite) u will still have Ur money.. u will be given 500 credit to call airtel lines 200 credit to call all network And 500 data

Now at night simply transfer#50 to subscribe for night plan.. De next DAT u keep transferring if u have more Dan one sim den share in d sims to enjoy Ur night plan.

But make sure u don't migrate to any other plan of that new sim as in maintain d follow come plan and recharge always with *555*pin# with that u have plenty credit plenty data and reserve money for your night plans

2 don't download every night u can space urself for example empire season 3 is out I won't rush ams start downloading weekly so what I do I will allow it to go to almost 6episodes(that is 6weeks) den I sub a particular night and download enough I will do that with other season films at least before I finish them others will accumulate.. It helps u save money ba3 and sleep.. .

I hope this is helpful

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39am On Oct 18, 2016
Iron fist grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
mehn isnt anyone watching goliath...that shii is excellent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 6:12pm On Oct 18, 2016
Guys! Please can someone please share any series that features the White House like scandal, designeted survivor, 24, house of cards, madam secretary.
Please reply.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mizzzbeee(f): 7:18pm On Oct 18, 2016
donjazet:
Guys! Please can someone please share any series that features the White House like scandal, designeted survivor, 24, house of cards, madam secretary.
Please reply.
the good wife
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genearts(m): 12:57am On Oct 19, 2016
Ballers & Jane the virgin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:40am On Oct 19, 2016
Mehn..I hope Robert Shapiro's character in reality is not close to what John Travolta portrayed in American Crime Story. grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:10am On Oct 19, 2016
Lucifer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 19, 2016
The Walking Dead. Patiently waiting. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12am On Oct 19, 2016
bykebyke:
Mehn..I hope Robert Shapiro's character in reality is not close to what John Travolta portrayed in American Crime Story. grin grin
thought u watch only sport grin shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by furthest(m): 8:18am On Oct 19, 2016
My best series ever "SKINS"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 19, 2016
snrman:
thought u watch only sport grin shocked
Man shall not live by Bread alone. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2016
The Americans

If you like spy stuff check it out.na good show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2016
Watching Z nation. Let me hope its worth the over 100MB am going to throw away downloading each episode in this era.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 6:23pm On Oct 19, 2016
Seal7:
The Walking Dead. Patiently waiting. grin

Wow I thought they discontinued it. I can remember the last episode where they were captured and the man wanted to kill one of them and was dangling his weapin over their heads and when the blow was struck they ended it without showing us whose head it fell on.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2016
Kirinwa:

Wow I thought they discontinued it. I can remember the last episode where they were captured and the man wanted to kill one of them and was dangling his weapin over their heads and when the blow was struck they ended it without showing us whose head it fell on.
That was obviously a cliffhanger,yet you thought they discontinued it? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 6:35pm On Oct 19, 2016
Omo Z nation looks promising. I see real Military men shooting dem damned zombies. My kind of film. Well seems better than walking dead.

The zombies in walking dead are slower and can barely trot while those in Z nation are running like mad which makes it more dofficult to kill them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2016
With that black soldier dead. I already find Z nation boring.

That fair guy in control room is too childish. Talks too much and acts like a child.Walking dead is more mature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (501) (502) (503) (504) (505) (506) (507) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)