Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (509) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505518 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 9:50pm On Oct 24, 2016
Odkboy23:
yeah Gotham and Blindspot are dope, Blacklist is becoming annoying, even Red sef don tire me..................i guess i have to start watching the walking dead.

Red is no longer bringing interesting case for the FBI and Elizabeth keen main interest at the FBI is jst to find her baby....

Abeg make i stick to blindspot and the walking dead for the main time

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 24, 2016
The Walking Dead. S7 E1. cry cry sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 7:00am On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:
The Walking Dead. S7 E1. cry cry sad
LOL Weytin happen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08am On Oct 25, 2016
Boring:

LOL Weytin happen
dem don kill two of my favorite characters.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mizzyapreel: 10:10am On Oct 25, 2016
THE WALKING DEAD season 7 is gonna be explosive unlike the season 6.....gosh my favorite actor in this series is dead.............so annoying........
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 10:39am On Oct 25, 2016
shameless
gotham
secrets and lies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgbenuAnna(f): 11:36am On Oct 25, 2016
elpedro:

Yeah.. Patterson with the Psychologist.. Nice pairing.. That dude is way too cool..

I really don't know whatsup with Reade and his Coach.. Lotsa questions about the Coach-Murder.. Sandstorm is also gearing up for something massive..

Answer this: Between the Kurt's pregnant bae and Jane doe, who'd be a better choice for Kurt?? Seems he can't really make up his mind about the two..
From my view Jane is Taylor shaw ,Shepherd is Kurt mother,Roman will turn against Shepherd and follow Jane .Kurt cannot do without Jane they are so good and the connection between the both of them is strong.
I admire Patterson and that therapist relationship
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2016
AgbenuAnna:
From my view Jane is Taylor shaw ,Shepherd is Kurt mother,Roman will turn against Shepherd and follow Jane .Kurt cannot do without Jane they are so good and the connection between the both of them is strong.
I admire Patterson and that therapist relationship

I thought Kurt confirmed the death of Taylor Shaw when he visited where she was buried by his father... Jane Doe cannot be Taylor Shaw
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boring: 1:40pm On Oct 25, 2016
Seal7:

dem don kill two of my favorite characters.
Lemme check it out... I stopped watching after season 4
Hope e go make sense again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgbenuAnna(f): 1:42pm On Oct 25, 2016
dannyfillz:

I thought Kurt confirmed the death of Taylor Shaw when he visited where she was buried by his father... Jane Doe cannot be Taylor Shaw
I just watched episode 6 Kurt heard Shepherd voice and remembered the voice but couldn't place how.
my guess Shepherd killed Alice couker parents(don't know the spelling)Shepherd is his mum that's why Kurt's name is on her back,episode 7 is coming out tomorrow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2016
The walking dead season 7 episode 1.

I have never felt excited and sick in my stomach at the same time since the red wedding in game of thrones. Loved Negan.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pamcode(m): 6:03pm On Oct 25, 2016
Is there any one here that has at least tried to watch TVD episode one.
Anyway who has watched 'look me in the eye'.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 7:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
About to watch Doctor Strange.
Whoops wrong section.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tisjack: 8:53pm On Oct 25, 2016
Downtown abbey
Gotham
Neflix "Stranger things"
South Park
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:06pm On Oct 25, 2016
Odkboy23:
yeah Gotham and Blindspot are dope, Blacklist is becoming annoying, even Red sef don tire me..................i guess i have to start watching the walking dead.
Gotham is something...I love watching series with characters such as Penguin. This villain is very likable.

I'm in the 7th season of Castle which i have been watching for the past 4 years now and i have not stopped. I just like my crime series and Castle just seems to bring a twist even though most episodes follow a similar template. I just love it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 9:19pm On Oct 25, 2016
Please, let's do something to help some of us who are looking for the best seasonal movies out there. It seems, there are too many films these days and choosing which one to watch has become a tall order. Let's list our top 10 or top 5 best seasonal movies with their respective genre, to make the job easier for us. Let me start:

1) 24 (Action)
2) Breaking Bad (Crime/Thriller)
3) The Walking Dead (Horror)
4) Devious Maid (Comedy/Drama)
5) Gotham (Crime)

I'll be back with more.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:29pm On Oct 25, 2016
Afam4eva:

Gotham is something...I love watching series with characters such as Penguin. This villain is very likable.

I'm in the 7th season of Castle which i have been watching for the past 4 years now and i have not stopped. I just like my crime series and Castle just seems to bring a twist even though most episodes follow a similar template. I just love it.

Penguin is one of the most interesting characters in Gotham,although bad but a necessary evil, the guy playing the character is doing a great job.

i haven't watch Castle yet, will try it when i am free
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2016
elpedro:

Yeah.. Patterson with the Psychologist.. Nice pairing.. That dude is way too cool..

I really don't know whatsup with Reade and his Coach.. Lotsa questions about the Coach-Murder.. Sandstorm is also gearing up for something massive..

Answer this: Between the Kurt's pregnant bae and Jane doe, who'd be a better choice for Kurt?? Seems he can't really make up his mind about the two..
i love the pairing patterson and the psychologist, but i feel like the producers is going to the make the psychologist SANDSTORM sleeping mole, that would be some drama, love the friendship between Edgar Reade and Zappata

Jane is the better choice for Kurt, the pregnant Bae is just a baby mama nothing else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darey00(m): 9:47pm On Oct 25, 2016
Afam4eva:
Please, let's do something to help some of us who are looking for the best seasonal movies out there. It seems, there are too many films these days and choosing which one to watch has become a tall order. Let's list our top 10 or top 5 best seasonal movies with their respective genre, to make the job easier for us. Let me start:

1) 24 (Action)
2) Breaking Bad (Crime/Thriller)
3) The Walking Dead (Horror)
4) Devious Maid (Comedy/Drama)
5) Gotham (Crime)

I'll be back with more.

Comedy
= Modern family
= Californication
= Black Ish
= Brooklyn 99

Action/Thriller
= Prison Break
= The Flash

Drama
= Game of Thrones
= The Vampire Diaries
= Suits
= Power

Others

= Nashville
= Wayward Pines
= Hart of Dixie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:06am On Oct 26, 2016
parrotibaba:
The walking dead season 7 episode 1.

I have never felt excited and sick in my stomach at the same time since the red wedding in game of thrones. Loved Negan.
A very gut wrenching episode. Very brutal.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgbenuAnna(f): 6:37am On Oct 26, 2016
please which site can I download movies aside o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by parrotibaba(m): 8:23am On Oct 26, 2016
Brooklyn Nine-Nine
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 1:24pm On Oct 26, 2016
Afam4eva:

7th season of castle? Castle ended it's 8th season months ago
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Afam4eva(m): 2:21pm On Oct 26, 2016
afrobaby:

7th season of castle? Castle ended it's 8th season months ago
Yeah, I know. I've just being watching it at my own time for the past few years.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abimbawealth(f): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2016
Odkboy23:
i love the pairing patterson and the psychologist, but i feel like the producers is going to the make the psychologist SANDSTORM sleeping mole, that would be some drama, love the friendship between Edgar Reade and Zappata

Jane is the better choice for Kurt, the pregnant Bae is just a baby mama nothing else.
@the bolded...my thoughts exactly

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (506) (507) (508) (509) (510) (511) (512) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Baddestguyp(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.