Stats: 3,151,881 members, 7,813,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (54) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3511934 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
purplekayc: it has been renamed [url]mobiletvshows.net[/url]

it says 'closed permanently'.
Check it and see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thuao(m): 3:15pm On Jul 20, 2013
kingsilly:
for mobile or pc

Mobile
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 2:05pm On Jul 21, 2013
movie4k(dot)to: they have clear quality movies, but watch out for the smileys
Great quality
Good quality
Fair Quality
Not clear, Probably a cinema dub or something

one thing about this site is that their files are not large at all, i downloaded the host Bluray and it was only 416MB
easy to navigate
i wait like a week to get a good quality movie (just released)

alluc(dot)to. I just discovered this one, not sure of its quality indicator yet, but so far all d movies i have downloaded there have great quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 6:24pm On Jul 21, 2013
^^
Thanks a lot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kunbee: 1:58am On Aug 01, 2013
Human target
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2013
Suits Season 3 Episode 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SIRcumalot: 5:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
Just caught up to the recent episode of SUITS and I don't get the love Mike and Harvey are getting anyway am for TEAM LITT.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kunbee: 8:25pm On Aug 01, 2013
Exactly and am wondering why he hasn't gone to Harvard
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 12:37pm On Aug 02, 2013
Still waiting for the part shown in the Season 3 trailer where Litt asked him to produce his certificate grin

August 11 is fast approaching…Heisenberg's return won't be long grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2013
suits3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 1:32pm On Aug 27, 2013
Asian series free download sites.

Who knows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NoQualms1(f): 3:42pm On Aug 27, 2013
Suits. Just watched episode 6 of season 3.

The Mentalist. Still on season 4, just watched episode 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 4:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
thuao:

Mobile
thanks

try these

1.o2tvsereis.com
2.3gpmobilemovies.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 7:22pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls who knows free site(s) to download Asian tv series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 7:23pm On Aug 27, 2013
pls who knows free site(s) to download Asian(korea,Japan,etc) tv series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purplekayc(m): 7:52am On Aug 28, 2013
Whart are you waiting for? Use one of the popular search engines : google , bing,dogpile,
Wislet: pls who knows free site(s) to download Asian(korea,Japan,etc) tv series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MissyB3(f): 10:19am On Aug 28, 2013
purplekayc:

try these

1.o2tvsereis.com
2.3gpmobilemovies.net
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Good thing I checked out this thread today. I have been looking for a similar site all my life tongue Ese!

Topic,
Grey's Anatomy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 11:37am On Aug 28, 2013
Now following Under The Dome. Not convinced sha. The story is so-so undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 28, 2013
Scandals......Olivia Pope is filling the void left by GOT
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2013
AjanleKoko: Now following Under The Dome. Not convinced sha. The story is so-so undecided

Downloaded along with dexter, breaking bad, defiance revolution and falling skies. As to when I will watch em. ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 2:42pm On Aug 28, 2013
oyb:

Downloaded along with dexter, breaking bad, defiance revolution and falling skies. As to when I will watch em. ..

LOL. I can help with the filtering.
Breaking Bad should be top priority.
Defiance is kinda pointless. Falling Skies is rather corny. I got bored quickly.
Dexter is . . . well, sick. Period.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Defiance is kinda pointless. Falling Skies is rather corny. I got bored quickly.

I am waiting to finish downloading so I can do the end of heisenberg in one weekend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mbulela: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2013
AjanleKoko:

Breaking Bad
Suits

*Catching up on all 6 seasons of HOMICIDE: Life on the Streets. Arguably the fore runner to Wire.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mbulela: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
oyb:

I am waiting to finish downloading so I can do the end of heisenberg in one weekend.
same with me. stopped at the end of season 5a. I will watch the entire 5b in one go. No amount of spoilers can spoil the fun for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soladollar(m): 9:42am On Aug 29, 2013
Burn Notice

Alpha

Homeland
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 6:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
purplekayc: Whart are you waiting for? Use one of the popular search engines : google , bing,dogpile,
tried that already...no meaningful headway.
Was wondering if anyone knows a worthwhile site/s for free asian(korea,japan,etc) series download?

If u do,pls share. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Wislet(f): 6:37pm On Aug 29, 2013
Nobody dey watch korea,japan,china series (English hardsubbed)?
Abeg where u fit download am free?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hyzicbond(m): 9:44pm On Sep 16, 2013
24 hours will return next year and its called 24 hours 'live another day' and only Chloe O'brien and Jack Bauer from the original 24 series will return with the new tv series can't wait to watch the series tired of all the crappy detective tv series have been watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yamakuza: 1:37am On Sep 17, 2013
its been a roller coaster ride.

naijababe: Scandals......Olivia Pope is filling the void left by GOT

she wowed me until I met Alan Shore of Boston Legal. Now i cant stand any Scandal.

currently following Bones and The Walking Dead.

hyzicbond: 24 hours will return next year and its called 24 hours 'live another day' and only Chloe O'brien and Jack Bauer from the original 24 series will return with the new tv series can't wait to watch the series tired of all the crappy detective tv series have been watching

ope o! i cant wait. even though i know all of Bauer's moves by heart now.

not expecting to be wowed, but he's still my guy anyday.

iice: Teenwolf
Perception
Sinbad

do holler if/when you come by.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by clerkent(m): 11:17pm On Sep 17, 2013
Wislet: Nobody dey watch korea,japan,china series (English hardsubbed)?
Abeg where u fit download am free?
goto frendz4m.com open the index go down.they ar there 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lanaVello1(m): 1:49pm On Sep 23, 2013
SUITS!!!
suits is the bomb!
jez watched S03E10 last week. can't wait for episode 11. so so so obsessed wif harvey spectercheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mcleo007(m): 4:07pm On Sep 23, 2013
Ray Donovan does it for me now. Jon Voight brings loads of humour to the series. cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Demmtek(m) and 5 guest(s)