Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,932 members, 7,814,164 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512353 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:13pm On Apr 07, 2013
Fourcade: Spoilers now
You guys should use the PM button next time angry

NO VEX BRO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2013
Hannibal Series Premiere...it was so good,I'm gonna be watching it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2013
kunle fox: Hannibal Series Premiere...it was so good,I'm gonna be watching it!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 4:47pm On Apr 08, 2013
kunle fox: Hannibal Series Premiere...it was so good,I'm gonna be watching it!
yeah hannibal..wow how is the series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Luluvich(m): 10:29pm On Apr 08, 2013
mr.drizzy:
yeah hannibal..wow how is the series?

that series is gonna be phenomenal. mads mikkelen is the best fit for Hannibal lecter
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:55pm On Apr 08, 2013
hannibal sseason 1 ep 1,,game of thrones SEASON 3 ep 2....sent u a request on fbook drizzy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 3:32am On Apr 09, 2013
kingsilly: hannibal sseason 1 ep 1,,game of thrones SEASON 3 ep 2....sent u a request on fbook drizzy
k boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 9:18am On Apr 09, 2013
Hannibal had a good premiere and thhe promo for future episodes looks good too...one of the things I like about the pilot is the chemistry between Hannibal and graham..Hugh Dancy played Graham really well,though I think the Danish actor can still add somethings to how he's gonna play Hannibal but he ain't bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2013
kunle fox: Hannibal had a good premiere and thhe promo for future episodes looks good too...one of the things I like about the pilot is the chemistry between Hannibal and graham..Hugh Dancy played Graham really well,though I think the Danish actor can still add somethings to how he's gonna play Hannibal but he ain't bad.

bt looking @ the genre it looks like all those cliche' series like mentalist,missing,criminal mind,the following,ncis..asin law department vs criminal kind of series...hope its nt like dat,cus am getting tired of those types of series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2013
Anytime I type SPARTACUS here, I get banned for posting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mrdrizzy(m): 1:22pm On Apr 09, 2013
aieromon: Anytime I type SPARTACUS here, I get banned for posting.
hahah d word don turn spam ni!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 7:22pm On Apr 14, 2013
hannibal season 1 ep 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 10:33pm On Apr 20, 2013
Nikita s3e18....what? This episode fucking ruled! I'm still not over it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Berryman: 11:51am On Apr 22, 2013
The Big Bang Theory s06e21. Lenard almost made me cry out my eyes in laughter at d gym.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrResource(m): 9:58pm On May 04, 2013
The Americans Season finaLe!
I will miss this show sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 1:53pm On May 06, 2013
The Americans S1 finale....Fantastic! Can't wait for next season..
Mr.Resource:
The Americans Season finaLe!
I will miss this show sad
You can say that again...I was on the edge of my seat all through.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrResource(m): 9:55pm On May 06, 2013
kunle fox: The Americans S1 finale....Fantastic! Can't wait for next season..

You can say that again...I was on the edge of my seat all through.
I love the casting.Great acting and enough suspense..Itz always funny when they are on a mission with their masks. grin grin.Just like Breaking bad and Dexter,am supporting the bad guys here cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 8:38am On May 07, 2013
Revenge Season 2 episode 20
Touch season 2 episode 12
Person of interest season 2 episode 21
Game of thrones Season 3 episode 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:42am On May 07, 2013
afrobaby: Revenge Season 2 episode 20
Touch season 2 episode 20

Revenge! No one's mentioned that here. Saw S2 E17 or so last night. Mehn, the Graysons! I don't know what to make of them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrResource(m): 8:55am On May 07, 2013
afrobaby: Revenge Season 2 episode 20
Touch season 2 episode 20

Touch Season 2 episode 20 ...the last episode was Touch S02E12 undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 9:19am On May 07, 2013
naijababe:

Revenge! No one's mentioned that here. Saw S2 E17 or so last night. Mehn, the Graysons! I don't know what to make of them.

I saw episode 20 yesterday, last episode would be shown on sunday which I will download on monday hopefully, love the series die, the grayson, they are *badder* than the *baddest*, always with a hidden agenda, the wife is terrible with so much secrets, I must confess it is a must to watch

Mr.Resource:

My bad, was a mistake, I guess am already in the future, I love touch but am seing so many deaths now, and probably I think they are moving away from the initial concept, it was supposed to be about saving lifes and not death now, still dont understand the 7 and I hope the last episode was a dream o, what? Amelia and Jake kidnapped?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:26am On May 07, 2013
afrobaby:

I saw episode 20 yesterday, last episode would be shown on sunday which I will download on monday hopefully, love the series die, the grayson, they are *badder* than the *baddest*, always with a hidden agenda, the wife is terrible with so much secrets, I must confess it is a must to watch

My bad, was a mistake, I guess am already in the future, I love touch but am seing so many deaths now, and probably I think they are moving away from the initial concept, it was supposed to be about saving lifes and not death now, still dont understand the 7 and I hope the last episode was a dream o, what? Amelia and Jake kidnapped?

Victoria Grayson!!! She is the queen of the show, although a witch but I love her to death grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrResource(m): 9:57am On May 07, 2013
afrobaby:
This one na Spoilers you dey give o lipsrsealed grin
She saw it in her dream that they would be kidnapped.As usual,she did her calculations on how to avoid it.I guess thats the reason they decided to stay in the Car.The future is inevitable,one way or another whatever she dreams of could happen or so i thought undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kunlefox(m): 11:08am On May 07, 2013
Mr.Resource:

I love the casting.Great acting and enough suspense..Itz always funny when they are on a mission with their masks. grin grin.Just like Breaking bad and Dexter,am supporting the bad guys here cheesy
Get out of my head man! cheesy..you said exactly what I was thinking. Elizabeth's mask to the wedding was the funniest..hahaha, the writers were consistent and amazing throughout the season and I don't want KGB to take claudia back to Moscow, I like her a lot..the show has a lot of storylines to explore next season.. I might be doing a Vlog recapping it.
Can't wait for heisenberg and Dexter to come back( dexter went back to being good last season)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kingsilly(m): 11:27am On May 07, 2013
Mr.Resource:

I FEAR OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by biolabee(m): 9:59pm On May 09, 2013
Vampire Diaries s4 e 13
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KazeKage1: 10:03am On May 10, 2013
Is Elementary any good?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AjanleKoko: 10:05am On May 10, 2013
I just finished watching 'Hung' seasons 1 through 3. Features Thomas Jane and Anne Heche.
Very hilarious. For mature minds tho. I wouldn't advise anyone who can't cope with Rated-R content to watch the series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by aieromon(m): 7:31pm On May 10, 2013
Modern Family Season 4 Episode 21 & 22

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.