Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (533) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525439 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamreade: 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2016
bykebyke:

It is really not worth loving.

*whistles* grin

lol, why not?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 11, 2016
iamreade:

lol, why not?
It is absolutely shït...In my 105years of watching television series..I have never seen any as bad as Quantico. grin

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2016
Westworld..Episode 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2016
DEIFIED:

What?
Question...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:19am On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:
Westworld..Episode 1.

You did not just miss assembly and first period. You came after school closed for the session. With all these spoilers, you no go see one episode enjoy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

You did not just miss assembly and first period. You came after school closed for the session. With all these spoilers, you no go see one episode enjoy.
I no read any of the spoilers o. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 1:16am On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:

I no read any of the spoilers o. grin grin

LOL, Na you know who you wan lie for. Spoilers, spoilers everywhere!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:18am On Dec 12, 2016
Vikings ep12
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33am On Dec 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

LOL, Na you know who you wan lie for. Spoilers, spoilers everywhere!
You deh talk as you if say them deh put gun to your head to read am. undecided grin

If I see any Westworld mentioned with long post..I scroll up with immediate alacrity. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pearl360(f): 9:38am On Dec 12, 2016
iamreade:

Yeah...till next year?

Who's your favorite (male and female) in the team...
Mine are Reade Edgar and Tasha...

Tasha pisses me off. I hate how she's always picking on Jane, and how she gets mad when Weller is on Jane's side. I just never liked her anyway.

If I'm to pick a favorite it'll be Patterson. I like how she's smart and beats herself up to decipher the tattoos. She's really good at her job. Plus I have a thing for computer forensics. wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 9:49am On Dec 12, 2016
Pls guys I need a gud tv series to watch during this xmas period.Help me with some nice ones.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pearl360(f): 9:50am On Dec 12, 2016
iamreade:

Well, I feel with the look of horror on Jane's face when she administered the drug on her brother, he would probably die...

Yeah, I believe it was Patterson that got shot too...

And I don't think Jane can leave the FBI, she'll want to see the end of Sandstorm...

Pearl360, what do you think?

Looking at it from a different angle, assuming Patterson got shot, the Dr will be on the run. He'll head back to go meet Shepherd. Together they'll plot for Jane.

If her brother Roman dies, then she'll have to return to the FBI and tell them what happened, and seeking their protection too. If he doesn't die, They might run somewhere to start a new life. Remember she told him that's what she wanted them to do just before she wiped his memory.

I have this odd feeling about Naz, there's something about her that's not right. Something she's hiding.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bobbybrains(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2016
Franklinezenwa:
Pls guys I need a gud tv series to watch during this xmas period.Help me with some nice ones.

Go and download lucifer n watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 12, 2016
The Walking Dead is trending on twitter,something major has happened. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:37am On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:

You deh talk as you if say them deh put gun to your head to read am. undecided grin

If I see any Westworld mentioned with long post..I scroll up with immediate alacrity. grin

Bernard is a iptu.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

Bernard is a iptu.
Da fück is Bernard? undecided grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 11:16am On Dec 12, 2016
bykebyke:

Da fück is Bernard? undecided grin

You never see any Bernard. Rotate your TV clockwise by 90°. You should see him clearly now.

He is the guy that doesn't want Dolores to sleep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamreade: 11:32am On Dec 12, 2016
pearl360:

Looking at it from a different angle, assuming Patterson got shot, the Dr will be on the run. He'll head back to go meet Shepherd. Together they'll plot for Jane.

If her brother Roman dies, then she'll have to return to the FBI and tell them what happened, and seeking their protection too. If he doesn't die, They might run somewhere to start a new life. Remember she told him that's what she wanted them to do just before she wiped his memory.

I have this odd feeling about Naz, there's something about her that's not right. Something she's hiding.

Yeah, about Noss, it's quite possible..
Let's watch as the plot unfolds..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 12, 2016
Elparaiso:

You never see any Bernard. Rotate your TV clockwise by 90°. You should see him clearly now.

He is the guy that doesn't want Dolores to sleep.
Only God knows what you are talking about. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2016
iamreade:

Yeah, about Noss, it's quite possible..
Let's watch as the plot unfolds..
nossa ko, lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dannyfillz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 12, 2016
Agents of SHIELD......
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 12, 2016
We go again. grin

Main man Rami to clear that category. cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by landinfo: 6:41pm On Dec 12, 2016
Should I download Goliath

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 6:59pm On Dec 12, 2016
landinfo:
Should I download Goliath
Yes . U won't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlaBa: 7:33pm On Dec 12, 2016
See as dem finish Nigeria... grin

Black-ish...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:22pm On Dec 12, 2016
Voltron: Legendary Defender.

Shey you people wanted to see aliens? Well, they found you...good luck.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:23pm On Dec 12, 2016
OlaBa:

Black-ish...
Chei! I need to catch up on this show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ne0w1zarD: 12:44am On Dec 13, 2016
OlaBa:

Black-ish...

which show is this pls?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DrayZee: 2:03am On Dec 13, 2016
Nikapetrelli:
please someone should help me with links and sites to download series
www.hdcinemas.in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrShine(m): 2:31am On Dec 13, 2016
please does any one know any site where I can download quality latest English nollywood movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 3:10am On Dec 13, 2016
chistev12:
Please who has seen "Daredevil" ??

Is it cliche-ridden like all other superhero shows?

I respect Netflix, don't know if they went in a different direction.
What do you mean "cliche-ridden"?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by OlaBa: 4:43am On Dec 13, 2016
Ne0w1zarD:

which show is this pls?

Blackish

(1) (2) (3) ... (530) (531) (532) (533) (534) (535) (536) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.