Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,151 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (565) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524776 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 2:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Ultimatesammie:
Billions is back...

Is It interesting pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by remzor(m): 7:13am On Feb 12, 2017
Ebubemg:
they have cancel the series
how do u mean? still watching s3e10. waiting for s4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 8:30am On Feb 12, 2017
EzeVictoria:

I wonder who killed him cos it's a tough call to say from here. I'm eager to see the full story, I know nobody will expect it
It will be someone unexpected. Like Wes killing Sam, Bonny killing Rebecca and Frank killing lyla. A twist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 10:55am On Feb 12, 2017
EzeVictoria:

Is It interesting pls
Yea its very interesting, but you will need to be patient
The lead actor is very good
Great actors
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 11:53am On Feb 12, 2017
UjSizzle:

True, but the series also ended. It wasn't cancelled and abandoned.
it ended but it did not end well, just hoping another station will continue the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 11:55am On Feb 12, 2017
remzor:
how do u mean? still watching s3e10. waiting for s4
the show have ended, there will be no season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by remzor(m): 12:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Ebubemg:
the show have ended, there will be no season 4
so sad... Thanks for d info. Do u recommend any oda nice series to watch?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MayElEvEn(m): 3:26pm On Feb 12, 2017
Passionately waiting for GOT

Winter is here....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 4:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Riverdale - imagine The CW calling this sh*t a hit grin it's watchable tho

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WoundedSoul: 9:28pm On Feb 12, 2017
DarkRebel101:

T-Bag is not a psychopath. He's too disorganised and happy-go-lucky to be one.

Have you seen Anthony Hopkins' portrayal of Hannibal? Now that's the true definition of a psychopath.
On it! Shiit I have exams to write sad *Quietly jots down Hannibal*

Thanks

As for T-bag, the comment you quoted was actually about John Abruzzi's "What a shame"

I can't wait for Tbag to die honestly. That guy is annoying. I just watched the season 2 episode where he ate the treasure map; my face was red hot with anger. That guy must die a painful death.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Elparaiso,wetin be the name of that Anime weh you say na Devil guide you watch am? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shurlar50(m): 11:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anyone ardently following *Supernatural Movie series* here? Wanna ask a question concerning the movie. If Rock Salts and Ethanol hurts Demons, how is it possible that the same demons eat salty foods and alcoholic drink without being affected at all?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 12:19am On Feb 13, 2017
bykebyke:
Elparaiso,wetin be the name of that Anime weh you say na Devil guide you watch am? grin

LOL, Na DeathNote o. Really made sense.

IMDb rating: 9/10.

You seen this season of Billions yet?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Faboosuarez(m): 7:23am On Feb 13, 2017
I don't Know why CW call riverdale a hit, it's just a waste of time, them go use first minute to thirty ninth minute to do rubbish den almost @d end, dh shine a light on Jason blossom murder, dh should go learn from hbo, Amazon ND Co to produce mystery series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 8:19am On Feb 13, 2017
remzor:
so sad... Thanks for d info. Do u recommend any oda nice series to watch?
this are the ones am watching
Vikings
Limitless
Blindspot
Lucifer
Power
Empire
Heroes reborn
The 100
The originals
Nacos
WestWorld
Game of thrones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 13, 2017
Elparaiso:

LOL, Na DeathNote o. Really made sense.

IMDb rating: 9/10.

You seen this season of Billions yet?
Nope.

Make e complete first. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EzeVictoria: 1:19pm On Feb 13, 2017
So Salem is that interesting? Hmmm
Is westworld very interesting? I need something to watch at the power of the 100 action and suspense wise
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by funshofakolujo(m): 2:51pm On Feb 13, 2017
This is Us. def a tear jerker but a great show.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Techvillz(m): 3:23pm On Feb 13, 2017
Watch Unlimited Tv shows and Series With Terrarium TV

Terrarium TV is loaded with many features which spice up the user experience of the app. They include;

==>>> FULL HD (1080p) and HD (720p) resolutions
==>>> They are all Absolutely FREE
==>>> You can either download or you watch offline
==>>> It supports Multi-language in app and in subtitles
==>>> Fast sources (for Full HD and HD, mostly Google Drive)
==>>> Great amount of TV shows and movies
==>>> You can as well bookmark any TV show or series you want and then get back to them at a later time.
==>>> You can resume your video from the latest watching point
==>>> This is the part I love most.... it supports Chromecast

The App is a paid app, but I am giving out my paid full version with No Ads. To get it, click on this Link to download and install it to your Android phone. http://www.techvillz.com/2017/02/terrarium-tv-free-hd-tv-shows.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ultimatesammie(m): 10:02pm On Feb 13, 2017
EzeVictoria:

Is It interesting pls
Yeah it is....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Caustics: 1:31am On Feb 14, 2017
EzeVictoria:
So Salem is that interesting? Hmmm
Is westworld very interesting? I need something to watch at the power of the 100 action and suspense wise
the 100 action and suspense? you cant be serious. It is cliche. Westworld now is something worth taking a look at.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 12:11pm On Feb 14, 2017
The OA is about the most bullshitest(pardon the word) show I've seen in a while, total waste of 2gb+...Thank God for glo 0.00 sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 14, 2017
Black sails

Edward Teach had a pretty gruesome death. Some passion of the Christ stuff.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Even in death, he managed to frustrate the governor
But his death and that of captain vane will be avenged
The pirates have taken over nassau
Long John silver, the most powerful man now: what a twist, captain flint is not used to not being in charge

The governor has nothing to return to, except he held many pirates as hostage

Elena Guthrie too intelligent a woman and so is max.... But they have to be on the run.... The most wanted by the pirates
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 14, 2017
Bia Bia Bia. angry angry

You people should take it easy on the Spoilers na..what is it sef? angry angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stegomiah

I mean that punishment was brutal. Chai!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:00pm On Feb 14, 2017
t33why:
The OA is about the most bullshitest(pardon the word) show I've seen in a while, total waste of 2gb+...Thank God for glo 0.00 sha
Bruh please how does glo 0.00 works
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 6:16pm On Feb 14, 2017
t33why:
Thank God for glo 0.0! Please can you shed some light on that?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:01pm On Feb 14, 2017
*. Westworld is full of shyt, so is
*. The Expanse despite getting 8.0 on Imdb.
*. Scorpions: stopped watching at S01E04 or so. Na amateurs dem pack full for the thing. The characters can't act shyt and are highly predictable

Currently watching
*. Lethal Weapon (S01E05) dope as _fuck
*. The Shannara Chronicle (waiting for S02),
*. Suits (S06E011, 12 & 13)

Please who knows the precise date Stranger Things season 2 will be out? Read somewhere it's on Halloween.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 7:02pm On Feb 14, 2017
Stegomiah:
Even in death, he managed to frustrate the governor
But his death and that of captain vane will be avenged
The pirates have taken over nassau
Long John silver, the most powerful man now: what a twist, captain flint is not used to not being in charge

The governor has nothing to return to, except he held many pirates as hostage

Elena Guthrie too intelligent a woman and so is max.... But they have to be on the run.... The most wanted by the pirates
what season is this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (562) (563) (564) (565) (566) (567) (568) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.