Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,310 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:40 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (568) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504196 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jaymaestro(m): 5:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Legion. As always , the mutants verse of marvel are more exotic than inhumans or avengers ish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 5:50pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dygeasy:
Quantico like 24??

If I slap your face your nose will remove lipsrsealed
Quantico = THRASH!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
geebril:
[color=#000099][/color] Quantico!
Let bykebyke catch you undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 5:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
shockwave91:
Man, Narcos is dry sha. It took me 3 days to complete episode 1. And it has taken me another 4 days+ to get to the 16th Minute mark of episode 4. Should I continue or just delete the whole f-ing thing from my phone?

It's a snoozer
Then you are watching it wrong
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geebril(m): 6:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Dygeasy:
Quantico like 24??

If I slap your face your nose will remove lipsrsealed
bro, it's berra than 24 sef
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 18, 2017
[quote author=Vorpal post=53831059][/quote]

LMFAOOOOOO!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
Singapore1:

Let bykebyke catch you undecided
I don't engage with certain types of people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
Narcos dry??

LLLOOLLL! Yeah, it's boring as hell. Feels like a History channel docu. Managed to complete eps. 4 & 5 just now and it's still very much MEH...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:

Then you are watching it wrong

Hehehe... Any right way to watch it? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CltrAltDelicious(m): 6:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
shockwave91:

Hehehe... Any right way to watch it? grin
grin I guess different strokes for different folks

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:05pm On Feb 18, 2017
CltrAltDelicious:

grin
I guess different strokes for different folks

I guess so grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 7:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
shockwave91:

LLLOOLLL! Yeah, it's boring as hell. Feels like a History channel docu. Managed to complete eps. 4 & 5 just now and it's still very much MEH...
maybe you watching it in poor quality
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 7:46pm On Feb 18, 2017
Blacksails....not bad, flint is a real crazy one, starting to like silver now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
Ebubemg:
maybe you watching it in poor quality

Nah. It ain't about quality. Stuff's just boring as hell. smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
wapadunk:
Waiting for Season 2 of #WESTWORLD

Already miss that f-ing show man. Twas the perfect escapism I needed. Season 2 couldn't come soon enough.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppin: 8:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
CROWLEY: As do I. I was bloody one of them. Sam and Dean? They’re like herpes. Just when you think they’re gone… Hello! The boys are back, leaving a trail of bodies in their wake. So wherever they are, whoever has Sam and Dean, well… In the immortal words of Lawrence Tureaud.. [imitates Mr. T] “I pity the fool.”

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 8:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
geebril:

No offence bro but if u're being serious here, then u no well.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 9:10pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okattamgbee:
I just finished watching 24 LEGACY

Only watched Season 1 to Episode 3. I want to ask if that all for it.
12 episodes ve been ordered for S1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:23pm On Feb 18, 2017
Okattamgbee:
I just finished watching 24 LEGACY

Only watched Season 1 to Episode 3. I want to ask if that all for it.
Bro, you've finished watching series they ain't even gone half,

season 1 to episode 3,ha Bro fear God.
Will the series still continues, it's been shown on Fox on Mondays. Because of time zone, downloads should be available for every episode on Tuesday mornings!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 18, 2017
daamazing:
Bro, you've finished watching series they ain't even gone half,

season 1 to episode 3,ha Bro fear God.
Will the series still continues, it's been shown on Fox on Mondays. Because of time zone, downloads should be available for every episode on Tuesday mornings!
You obviously misunderstood the guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 10:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
SIX be making it look like Nigerian government begged them to feature Nigeria or Boko Haram.

As great as it would have been, pronouncing Lagos as Lah-gos is annoying as f...k. The terrorists be speaking language I don't know what to call it and even the school girl's accents. It's quite annoying considering Nollywood is the headquarters of F..ckups. This one is a turnoff for me. All they needed to do is due diligence and save us some of this fake_ass TV show.

They should get this Boko Haram ish over it. It's a no no.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 11:00pm On Feb 18, 2017
geebril:

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamkingzlee(m): 11:11pm On Feb 18, 2017
shockwave91:
Man, Narcos is dry sha. It took me 3 days to complete episode 1. And it has taken me another 4 days+ to get to the 16th Minute mark of episode 4. Should I continue or just delete the whole f-ing thing from my phone?

It's a snoozer
Lol. Did you watch under duress? because I'm wondering how and why you said narcos is dry. It's not even my kind of movie but then, I love it! and i think you should too. Just go ahead, it's really nice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamkingzlee(m): 11:13pm On Feb 18, 2017
Lana1:
No offence bro but if u're being serious here, then u no well.
Please tell him!! Quantico to 24 keh!! no no no
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by davide470(m): 11:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Billions Season 2!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 12:13am On Feb 19, 2017
I am currently on "The walking dead" journey cool

Started from season 1

Season 4 is boring, but I will come through cheesy

Till am done with TWD, no new shows for me cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32am On Feb 19, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Lol. Did you watch under duress? because I'm wondering how and why you said narcos is dry. It's not even my kind of movie but then, I love it! and i think you should too. Just go ahead, it's really nice.

grin grin grin Ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 2:50am On Feb 19, 2017
Anyone following "Grimm"?
The latest episode is my favorite so far. I mean it's like they switch over to comedy. If you haven't laughed that hard in a while, I am sure you will get tired of laughing when you see the episode 7.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:24am On Feb 19, 2017
geebril:

Shey you want Bykebyke to notice you, abi? Go and read "The Art of Professional Trolling" by Troll Farmer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 7:58am On Feb 19, 2017
Dygeasy:
SIX be making it look like Nigerian government begged them to feature Nigeria or Boko Haram.

As great as it would have been, pronouncing Lagos as Lah-gos is annoying as f...k. The terrorists be speaking language I don't know what to call it and even the school girl's accents. It's quite annoying considering Nollywood is the headquarters of F..ckups. This one is a turnoff for me. All they needed to do is due diligence and save us some of this fake_ass TV show.

They should get this Boko Haram ish over it. It's a no no.
walai, dem be showing Lagos Nigeria and not Even putting any iconic building in Lagos. Be making it look like zambias environment is better than ours
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 10:51am On Feb 19, 2017
iamkingzlee:
Please tell him!! Quantico to 24 keh!! no no no
thst guy needs to be jailed for that statement oo,

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by n0m0705(m): 3:47pm On Feb 19, 2017
daamazing:
walai, dem be showing Lagos Nigeria and not Even putting any iconic building in Lagos. Be making it look like zambias environment is better than ours
They obviously didn't act the show in lags , I don't even think there is a single Nigerian among those boko haram and the girls too.

(1) (2) (3) ... (565) (566) (567) (568) (569) (570) (571) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.