Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,081 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:18 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (594) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505190 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 4:23pm On Mar 24, 2017
Adieu Breaking Bad...."All Bad things must come to an end" cheesy
I've picked another Hyped series. The walking dead. Good stuff so far(S01 E04),hope they wont disappoint in the long run cus all these series that surpass season 5 often Flop.
Time to pop some Walkers grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 4:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
daamazing:
Hehe..
Andre is the new prometheus... cheesy

Lol....in empire.....

I 100% agree
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mutaino7(m): 4:37pm On Mar 24, 2017
So barry Allen sabi sing like this....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theflash98: 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2017
Mutaino7:
So barry Allen sabi sing like this....

The guy try and he is a good dancer...dat music Meister Na baba
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 7:28pm On Mar 24, 2017
Okay the latest episode of the flash and scorpion were utter crap

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 8:46pm On Mar 24, 2017
so TWD guys,what caused the zombie outbreak in the first place and I'm not getting how it's transferred. Izzit any1 that dies or bitten ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 10:25pm On Mar 24, 2017
WetDreamz:
so TWD guys,what caused the zombie outbreak in the first place and I'm not getting how it's transferred. Izzit any1 that dies or bitten ?
Chisos, you are in s1? baba I no envy you oh. Meanwhile just watch, everything will become clear

#proudly s7e14
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sokul: 10:55pm On Mar 24, 2017
Into the badlands grin

Can any series match this amazing kung fu?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2017
iron fist is a total failure,d director needs to have his balls crushed with a sledge hammer.terrible actors,disastrous script writing,embarrassing fight scenes..

just utterly useless..
waste of mb angry

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:09pm On Mar 24, 2017
dubylhover:
iron fist is a total failure,d director needs to have his balls crushed with a sledge hammer.terrible actors,disastrous script writing,embarrassing fight scenes..

just utterly useless..
waste of mb angry

the guy look too dumb for my liking .. especially whenever he refer to kun lun
just piss me off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:47pm On Mar 24, 2017
Singapore1:

the guy look too dumb for my liking .. especially whenever he refer to kun lun
just piss me off

I just wasted my time on that shii.d rand guy is a wack actor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by superfelix: 11:59pm On Mar 24, 2017
Once Upon A Time. Season 6.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:50am On Mar 25, 2017
dubylhover:

I just wasted my time on that shii.d rand guy is a wack actor
I was even enduring it thinking he will kiss that Kung Fu girl.. Then from there we go see small romance
Until he busted my brain by saying he has taken chastity vow
Meaning ..make I no even think am

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 1:51am On Mar 25, 2017
Singapore1:

I was even enduring it thinking he will kiss that Kung Fu girl.. Then from there we go see small romance
Lolz...This is so funny grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:38am On Mar 25, 2017
Finally trying out Grimm.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 3:40am On Mar 25, 2017
Singapore1:

It certainly didn't stop them...Anywho, Iron Fist is the weakest of the MCU Netflix series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 6:16am On Mar 25, 2017
the original episode 2 out.
download complete.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 6:18am On Mar 25, 2017
black list episode 5 out.. download Complete..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 6:20am On Mar 25, 2017
paradigmshift:
the original episode 2 out.
download complete.
which site?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 7:55am On Mar 25, 2017
The Originals S04 E02
1.Am I the only one who thinks KOL punches should have removed the guys head instead of damaging it? hello, original strength compared to some few hundred years Vamp.
2.And Vincent should have lost his sight in that encounter with the spirit. It'd make it more Dope
Very powerful Wizard but Blind grin.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2017
WetDreamz:

which site?

toxic WAP ...Google it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 8:24am On Mar 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

toxic WAP ...Google it
Thanks, gotten it from hdcinemas.in
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:26am On Mar 25, 2017
WetDreamz:

Thanks, gotten it from hdcinemas.in

another good site.. I use em too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2017
paradigmshift:

another good site.. I use em too
wink so, what do you think of the last episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JamieLannister: 9:05am On Mar 25, 2017
Designated Survivor is not bad.. I'm totally hooked!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JamieLannister: 9:08am On Mar 25, 2017
dubylhover:

just utterly useless..
waste of mb angry

I dont think its that bad, but the acting could use great improvements. Ive been following and i like it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lizzlix(m): 9:58am On Mar 25, 2017
I'm thinking of going into TAKEN but...... can anybody recommend it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:02am On Mar 25, 2017
kol be feeding like a Nigerian...... na only him dey get blood for ehn body......

rough feeder....

#Originals........

Snake eating tz own tail....omo.....a new enemy dey oh...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:10am On Mar 25, 2017
paradigmshift:
black list episode 5 out.. download Complete..
It is BL redemption... not BL
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:29am On Mar 25, 2017
Singapore1:

hehehehe...continue,they even became lovers..but its very shitty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2017
JamieLannister:

I dont think its that bad, but the acting could use great improvements. Ive been following and i like it.

I had big expectations but it let me down big time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by zeezou2(m): 10:43am On Mar 25, 2017
dubylhover:

just utterly useless..
waste of mb angry
Bros, u no like d director at all!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (591) (592) (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread