Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (596) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519001 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 9:45pm On Mar 25, 2017
tunnex190:
Scandal sh.it keeps getting real, tougher and full of suspense. I still don't believe Megs shot or killed Huck...if she did, in the end? then I will miss one of my favorite characters.
That movie keeps getting boring. I think they should just end it but Shonda Rhimes hardly does that with any of her movies.... Oh wait! She has never done that.

P.S: I love her

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2017
t33why:

Chisos, you are in s1? baba I no envy you oh. Meanwhile just watch, everything will become clear

#proudly s7e14
Lols, I just finish Season 1 now now...
Very Dope series but some guys are telling me dat d series flopped in d end, Hope not.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2017
WetDreamz:

Lols, I just finish Season 1 now now...
Very Dope series but some guys are telling me dat d series flopped in d end, Hope not.
Be careful with TWD bro

Dont expect too much,

and they kill characters like chicken!

The actors are not great either, but the makeup and costume is great.

safe journey, you have a long way to go!!! cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by WetDreamz: 10:08pm On Mar 25, 2017
skitkid2:

Be careful with TWD bro

Dont expect too much,

safe journey, you have a long way to go!!! cool
HaHaHa.Thanks
But the season 1 acting is good sha.
I've heard about one antagonist like dat..."The Governor", he's called a bad ass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 11:49pm On Mar 25, 2017
[quote author=skitkid2 post=54947249]
Be careful with TWD bro

Dont expect too much,

safe journey, you have a long way to go!!!
Em are we talking about the same TWD, abi there is another one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by eleshin(m): 12:57am On Mar 26, 2017
lizzlix:
Pls, do you mind giving your rating from a scale of 1-10?
7.5/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:24am On Mar 26, 2017
I seriously wanna believe this is a dream someone is dreaming...
Hank and Wu dead?! NO!! It can't be..
Can't wait to see d nxt episode

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:22am On Mar 26, 2017
WetDreamz:

HaHaHa.Thanks
I've heard about one antagonist like dat..."The Governor", he's called a bad ass

Hahaha.. only one mofckr in twd

Nathan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bangist: 8:15am On Mar 26, 2017
Please where can one download The Originals? O2tvseries has been Jonsing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 26, 2017
The original!!!
Wahooo...
Men Nick just tooo sexy .. grin yesterdays episode was just too sweet !
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 9:32am On Mar 26, 2017
bangist:
Please where can one download The Originals? O2tvseries has been Jonsing
Too much ads right?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bangist: 12:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
EmmGee:

Too much ads right?
Not even downloading at all
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by penzino(m): 1:04pm On Mar 26, 2017
dljbd1:

Jezzzz...I was an ardent but time doesn't allow me follow it again. Guess I got others that are/were more interesting and I'd rather put the little time into those.
However, I'm gonna pick this from where I stopped. I think I stopped somewhere in season 5. Can't wait. cheesy
I really hope someone is dreaming cos woo and hank can't just die like that o. Not possible. Someone must be dreaming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 1:33pm On Mar 26, 2017
good day does any one know a site where I can download naruto and deathnote thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jupitre(m): 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2017
bangist:

If you are using opera mini to download it,it might give you problem...Use uc browser
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jupitre(m): 2:59pm On Mar 26, 2017
philbubs:
good day does any one know a site where I can download naruto and deathnote thanks

Fz movies or youtube

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2017
bangist:

Try using vpn.

I had same problem until i activated vpn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 26, 2017
WetDreamz:

HaHaHa.Thanks
Lolz...You've not met Negan. You will know that the governor is a learner. grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dljbd1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 26, 2017
penzino:
I really hope someone is dreaming cos woo and hank can't just die like that o. Not possible. Someone must be dreaming
spoiler alert...Haba
Make I watch am na. No spoil the fun na

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 5:24pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Expanse S02 E09: The Weeping Somnambulist..
The protomolecule on Venus is starting to shape up.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2017
Bumbae1:

Wahooo...
Men Nick just tooo sexy .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by penzino(m): 6:06pm On Mar 26, 2017
dljbd1:
spoiler alert...Haba
Make I watch am na. No spoil the fun na
lol. No vex
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwafizzzy(m): 7:43pm On Mar 26, 2017
am into 100.... can u guys just rate the series over 10 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2017
Oluwafizzzy:
am into 100.... can u guys just rate the series over 10 for me

5.6/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TomiSwag(m): 9:05pm On Mar 26, 2017
thenny312:
hv u seen episode 12 of grimm season 6,hank and Wu are dead cry cry the series finale is next week I'll so miss it

what!!! No way...Haven't watched it yet my data got finished while I was downloading it...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TomiSwag(m): 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
The Alphas And Constantine both got cancelled after Season 01...That really hurt!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bangist: 9:13pm On Mar 26, 2017
jupitre:

If you are using opera mini to download it,it might give you problem...Use uc browser
I'm using uc browser and I think it's from the site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bangist: 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2017
EmmGee:

Try using vpn.

I had same problem until i activated vpn
Vpn?? Elaborate please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 9:19pm On Mar 26, 2017
TomiSwag:

what!!! No way...Haven't watched it yet my data got finished while I was downloading it...
My brother I was also shocked, it might also b dat devil guy playing tricks on nicks mind
The series finale will let us know their faith
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2017
who else is seeing legion, that movie is a master piece,who else thinks david is charles Xaviers son?, thank God am on hols now, i can watch series like cray b4 school resumes cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TomiSwag(m): 10:53pm On Mar 26, 2017
thenny312:
hv u seen episode 12 of grimm season 6,hank and Wu are dead cry cry the series finale is next week I'll so miss it

I hope its extended to 22 episodes just like season 1-5.
TV show life without Grimm won't be easy. The show is just too Unique.

(1) (2) (3) ... (593) (594) (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: BjaySexy(m), gbosah91(m) and 1 guest(s)