Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,375 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:01 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (600) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3439085 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2791) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2017
BluePearls:
Waiting for Game of Thrones & Blood and Oil..
Will there be season 2 for blood and oil
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2017
sammycarz:

Will there be season 2 for blood and oil

hopefully.. but the chances are quite slim.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seunot: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2017
prettyboi1989:
for those watching legion, kudos, seems you guys have data to waste on that series that's sort of meaningless. who's watching the expanse? that series is one of a kind, it reminds me of what dark matter could have been. choi, the rocinante is one hell of a gun ship, tho itz no match to those stealth ships. miller is one crack headed policeman, he should have kissed his partner before leaving ceries for eros. his love for a babe he barely knew got him killed. fred johnson, same guy that played tobias church in arrows, think i like the guy but he might soon be ousted by the beltas. i got mixed feelings about Amos the bouncer lol

Welcome to the club, for me I like them big. Its fun watching big aircraft carrier sized ships battling it out, that why I can never forget the CQB episode.

Just wait, something similar is coming up in the finale!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 6:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
seunot:

Welcome to the club, for me I like them big. Its fun watching big aircraft carrier sized ships battling it out, that why I can never forget the CQB episode.

Just wait, something similar is coming up in the finale!

Finally ppl watching good series, everywhere u go na so so comedy/drama series u go dey hear angry, did u see the latest episode, downloaded it today, they have almost found d little girl and it appears mars had been d ones developing d protomolecule all this while cheesy.

Abeg who dey watch the last kingdom cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 6:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
BluePearls:

hopefully.. but the chances are quite slim.
blood and oil? Mehn that series chop bullet 2 years ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 6:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingsilly:
Nice First Season Legion. Sigh waiting a whole year for another season cry

Mehn, this legion was somehow,it wasn't until aftr like 5episodes that i understood d whole thing, was cool tho, but not anything special, not looking forward to d season 2 with much enthusiasm tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
paradigmshift:
patiently waiting for my Vikings abeg, too much yeye series in town.. thank God say Na free download..
meanwhile if you need good series, watch the following

star
timeless
emerald city
APB
24legacy
blacklist redemption
the night manager
designated survivor
American Crime Story

y'all ve to see American crime story....one of my best ever

thank me later

Bro, I think they are done with Vikings, I stand corrected tho, but if u are a tru fan of Vikings, then u should start with The Last Kingdom. Into the second season now, and the 3rd episode should b out by tomorrow, if u need a link, I can provide that for u.

Odin watch over u broda cheesy cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BluePearls(m): 6:20pm On Mar 30, 2017
100naira:
blood and oil? Mehn that series chop bullet 2 years ago.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
All these series that are resuming in 2018.....

Hia....
Dey shuu EPP us na.....

Westworld 2018
Jessica Jones 2018

Even my beloved legion......

Tz nuh fair oh grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Hia....
Dey shuu EPP us na.....

Westworld 2018
Jessica Jones 2018

Tz nuh fair oh grin grin

looking forward to Jessica Jones
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 7:10pm On Mar 30, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Hia....
Dey shuu EPP us na.....

Westworld 2018
Jessica Jones 2018

Tz nuh fair oh grin grin

Daredevil too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlexCk: 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2017
Nawa for the legion oo,
done with episode 8, next week episode 9.
Freaking suspense,

I cannot come and be wasting my data for this kain recession.

Biko i dey reason to watch Constantine, how's it like,
Im guessing it's be like supernatural or outcast kinda, as per demon ish.

Ehen, when will The Catch be airing sef, i cnt find season 2 yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2017
kingsilly:
Nice First Season Legion. Sigh waiting a whole year for another season cry
finally someone else who loves legion cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2017
AlexCk:
Nawa for the legion oo,
done with episode 8, next week episode 9.
Freaking suspense,

I cannot come and be wasting my data for this kain recession.

Biko i dey reason to watch Constantine, how's it like,
Im guessing it's be like supernatural or outcast kinda, as per demon ish.

Ehen, when will The Catch be airing sef, i cnt find season 2 yet
lol, dnt bother with Constantine, its been canceleld
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 8:15pm On Mar 30, 2017
KennyID17:

Bro, I think they are done with Vikings, I stand corrected tho, but if u are a tru fan of Vikings, then u should start with The Last Kingdom. Into the second season now, and the 3rd episode should b out by tomorrow, if u need a link, I can provide that for u.

wtf, the last kingdom alredy has season 2 shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:16pm On Mar 30, 2017
KennyID17:

oga am waiting for Vikings season 5. they are not done yet . you can Google it. it will premiere around September or so am patiently waiting to watch my boy Ivar the boneless. am currently in Valhalla with Odin.

what's last kingdom about ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:28pm On Mar 30, 2017
shot fired is dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AlexCk: 8:34pm On Mar 30, 2017
bufness:
lol, dnt bother with Constantine, its been canceleld

Choi,
Why naa,

Seemz all the paranormal series don dey reduce lately.

Heard they've even started criminal minds season 12, mehn, i think i stop in season 9 couple of yrs back.
There's no Aaron Hotchner again, no Aaron, no party
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by asids55: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2017
who dey follow me watch fear factor untop youtube...never a dull moment
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KennyID17(m): 8:43pm On Mar 30, 2017
paradigmshift:

oga am waiting for Vikings season 5. they are not done yet . you can Google it. it will premiere around September or so am patiently waiting to watch my boy Ivar the boneless. am currently in Valhalla with Odin.

what's last kingdom about ?

Last kingdom supposedly continued from where Vikings stopped, it's about what happened to the dunes after they had conquered and settled in English lands. Look it up bro. Am sure it would b worth ur while.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2017
joeace2020:
Iron Fist stinks. Garbage could have been rated 10 and it would still annoy a 10 year old. Fight scenes are so terrible for a supposed martial arts serie with a guy who was trained by monks for freaking 15 years. Even badlands which is not purely kungfuish, had more extreme fighting not this 'make i throw my blow first type of fight'. Acting is a pity. Should have casted some d-rated actors and they'll give their soul to it or atleast make it awful, we can laught at it. Not these confused set of characters who can't get their emotions or dialogues correctly.I think Marvel should just pack up. Daredevil, Jessica jones, that annoying Luke Cage and now this. When will they ever bring something real to screen? I had to stop at the scene where Danny Rand (Iron Fist) Jumps from the back of a moving trailer with a man stabbed on the chest and lands comfortably on a moving car. Gawdawful embarassed embarassed embarassed

I have just wasted 5 hours of my life.
You're not alone bro, I expected something better in that series but it's real whack. That Danny Rand guy is not a real martial artist, they should have used professional martial artist, even that Davos fight's better than the Rand guy. I just wasted my data to download that whack series, mtcheeeeew!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 9:53pm On Mar 30, 2017
Definitely, Designated survivor has taken a new twist.. The conspiracy is more than Kirkman even expected. Remember the part where Tom was with the guy(the other guy who survived the bombing, who was giving them info), the part when he called Mr president by his name ' Tom'.. Tom's facial expression was like come again, I didn't hear you correctly. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 10:22pm On Mar 30, 2017
Real funny.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 11:17pm On Mar 30, 2017
#blindspot
Reade be taking wet weed nowadays, just imagine if it was a naija police station and corporal just shout for dpo like that, 2 years stuffs.. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 12:39am On Mar 31, 2017
Busted
You don't make phone calls and the backlight remains on(due to sensors).. Obviously, she wasn't making any call.. cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daamazing(m): 12:40am On Mar 31, 2017
Meanwhile, wicked momma

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 3:45am On Mar 31, 2017
KennyID17:

Last kingdom supposedly continued from where Vikings stopped, it's about what happened to the dunes after they had conquered and settled in English lands. Look it up bro. Am sure it would b worth ur while.

if it's not Vikings, it's not.
I will download it sha to feed my eyes. thanks all d same
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 3:50am On Mar 31, 2017
daamazing:
#blindspot
Reade be taking wet weed nowadays, just imagine if it was a naija police station and corporal just shout for dpo like that, 2 years stuffs.. cheesy

lmao Na that girl virus am with drugs lmao....
fear olosho
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 3:52am On Mar 31, 2017
shot fired season 1 episode 2 download... sweet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 4:13am On Mar 31, 2017
Just watched the latest episode of 24: Legacy.
I mean! Who tf commits treason for a mistress? Not even his wife or a family member.....but a fücking sidechick??
All these white people just dull anyhow. SMH!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sunnymornin1(m): 7:24am On Mar 31, 2017
Can anyone recommend a look alike series like banshee, game of throne and vilkings pls, na beg I dey beg ooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) (602) (603) ... (2791) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)