Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:58 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (598) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505661 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 8:01am On Mar 28, 2017
cao:

If you mean films, then I'd suggest Lilo & Stitch, Treasure Planet (don't know why folks hate it), Tangled, Big Hero 6, Inside Out, Moana & Zootopia.
I couldn't finish Treasure Island.. E no dey interesting

All of them made sense cheesy cheesy
Remain only big hero 6 to watch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 9:09am On Mar 28, 2017
APB episode 8 download complete..
24 legacy episode 9 download complete...

wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:25am On Mar 28, 2017
24:legacy heat turned up.......

There is lava on the Mountain.... Stay stay stay

APB

lol.....Gideon reeves will go bankrupt....

I've seen the fushure.......just saying grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by absky5(m): 2:46pm On Mar 28, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
24:legacy heat turned up.......

There is lava on the Mountain.... Stay stay stay

APB

lol.....Gideon reeves will go bankrupt....

I've seen the fushure.......just saying grin grin
we all know what the fushure has in stock for Reeves...... The guy will go bankrupt by force by fire...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
Singapore1:

I couldn't finish Treasure Island.. E no dey interesting

All of them made sense cheesy cheesy
Remain only big hero 6 to watch
I guess Treasure Planet is for me and a small set of people.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 4:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
100naira:
Abeg make person list interesting series for me (minus the new ones) Series like Fringe or castle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 6:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Legion.

The TV show requires a lot of patience. Figuring out what is real and what is not when every damn thing is clumsy. He has dog, then he doesn't. His friend name is Lenny, then it's not but Benny. His entire reality sometimes seem like it's all fake.

I'm not understanding anything. Just completed episode 4.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 6:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=100naira post=55039103][/quote]
CSI: Miami

Have you abandoned the BBNaija thread? grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 6:51pm On Mar 28, 2017
Who can gimme reviews on Westworld sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 7:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
JulietteO:

CSI: Miami

Have you abandoned the BBNaija thread? grin
Thanks but I no like csi.

Yes, the thread is now more of insults and emotional bs than updates and fun like it used to be.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rildwanullahi(m): 7:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
phantom:
grin grin grin grin ........TV is back! Binging mode activated.
whats the name of this series please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rildwanullahi(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
bykebyke:
It's called Loyalty.. Lmao. grin
please what is the title of this film you used the pix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 28, 2017
rildwanullahi:
please what is the title of this film you used the pix

Black Sails.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obixcel(m): 10:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Watching "DESIGNATED SURVIVOR" So far it's been cool. Kiefer Suderland, aka Jack Bauer starring d pot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
skitkid2:

Be careful with TWD bro

Dont expect too much,

and they kill characters like chicken!

The actors are not great either, but the makeup and costume is great.

safe journey, you have a long way to go!!! cool
TWD SO2 E07
Chai, the writers can be cruel mehn. Still can't believe sophia would be made a walker after all those searching and stress they've been through. the writers better not fvck up midway sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 11:08pm On Mar 28, 2017
This The good fight is making sense smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 11:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
toluxa1:
This The good fight is making sense smiley
cheesy

wat are u doing here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 11:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
snezBaba:

TWD SO2 E07
Chai, the writers can be cruel mehn. Still can't believe sophia would be made a walker after all those searching and stress they've been through. the writers better not fvck up midway sha
The way they kill good characters will surprise you.

I still wonder why they killed Shane so early.

I am currently in s06e10,

FYI, don't expect too much and you may enjoy the show cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 11:52pm On Mar 28, 2017
100naira:
Thanks but I no like csi.

Yes, the thread is now more of insults and emotional bs than updates and fun like it used to be.
What about Person of Interest?
It's disappointing how people take the whole BBN thing a tad too serious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 11:58pm On Mar 28, 2017
skitkid2:

The way they kill good characters will surprise you.

I still wonder why they killed Shane so early.

I am currently in s06e10,

FYI, don't expect too much and you may enjoy the show cool
I don't know where you are but I will find you and i will spank you Hard!cheesy
Dude you just dropped a Major SPOILER mehn!. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by steppins: 12:04am On Mar 29, 2017
Watching a couple of family drama from abc studios* currently on switched at birth season 2 and the fosters season 1.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 12:47am On Mar 29, 2017
snezBaba:

I don't know where you are but I will find you and i will spank you Hard!cheesy
Dude you just dropped a Major SPOILER mehn!. angry
Sorry bro, I forgot Shane didn't die in season 1

No more spoilers

Enjoy cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 1:04am On Mar 29, 2017
tunnex190:
Legion.

The TV show requires a lot of patience. Figuring out what is real and what is not when every damn thing is clumsy. He has dog, then he doesn't. His friend name is Lenny, then it's not but Benny. His entire reality sometimes seem like it's all fake.

I only saw d first episode, I dropped it cos it was too confusing... .... Didn't know wat was actually real and wat was not grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by toluxa1(m): 3:08am On Mar 29, 2017
Singapore1:
cheesy

wat are u doing here

I am a regular here, just dont comment much smiley
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nell4: 4:17am On Mar 29, 2017
is it just me or what. Am losing interest in Quantico.same thing happened with Scandal. Am trying so hard to continue. sad sad sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 100naira(m): 6:46am On Mar 29, 2017
JulietteO:

What about Person of Interest?
It's disappointing how people take the whole BBN thing a tad too serious
I have watched person of interest.

People just emotionally invested in the show so much that they have become toxic, forgetting that it is just a game that will end soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 9:08am On Mar 29, 2017
tunnex190:
Legion.

lol, same here i couldn't figure it out till episode 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 9:36am On Mar 29, 2017
skitkid2:

Sorry bro, I forgot Shane didn't die in season 1

No more spoilers

Enjoy cool
No P.,bro
enjoy cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tunnex190: 1:56pm On Mar 29, 2017
bufness:
lol, same here i couldn't figure it out till episode 7
grin I just finished episode 7 and still looked like I don't even know what was the show was all about it. But I finally understood one thing: I was happy I finished the last episode and I don't plan to continue if the rest if released
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2017
tunnex190:

grin I just finished episode 7 and still looked like I don't even know what was the show was all about it. But I finally understood one thing: I was happy I finished the last episode and I don't plan to continue if the rest if released

You have seen the light too

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (595) (596) (597) (598) (599) (600) (601) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.