Stats: 3,152,280 members, 7,815,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:58 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (622) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514564 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 9:53pm On Apr 17, 2017
paradigmshift:

download ucweb handler... get back to me
bro nawa o, u no even look my side again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2017
Veep is back. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Titugirl(f): 12:54am On Apr 18, 2017
Empire season 5
The catch
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 1:29am On Apr 18, 2017
bufness:
bro nawa o, u no even look my side again

check you dm
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 6:23am On Apr 18, 2017
Vorpal:
Una plenty wey want cry for this thread oh undecided

Because of 13 Reasons Why?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 6:24am On Apr 18, 2017
Checking out Prison Break Season 5. Maybe it's worth my time...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 18, 2017
Illuminatus:

Because of 13 Reasons Why?

Yes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 7:33am On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

check you dm
oops sorry bro, my mails doesn't work again been having problems trying to change it, can u give me your dial, or if not u can kindly hit me up on watsapp 09039483714
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by gr8eminent(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2017
24 legacy E12 out,,,,

Almeida: sorry I've already been paid, I got a reputation

Carter : if you come in I'll shoot you,,,

I love the natural flow of this series , unlike Jack, Carter is not a superman who knows and wins every time

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:21am On Apr 18, 2017
bufness:
oops sorry bro, my mails doesn't work again been having problems trying to change it, can u give me your dial, or if not u can kindly hit me up on watsapp 09039483714

Roger that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2017
bufness:

okay sir. over and out

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 9:49am On Apr 18, 2017
gr8eminent:
24 legacy E12 out,,,,

Almeida: sorry I've already been paid, I got a reputation

Carter : if you come in I'll shoot you,,,

I love the natural flow of this series , unlike Jack, Carter is not a superman who knows and wins every time

really? and he didn't win when he lost his wife?or being held captive by the Chinese for 2 years? or finally being held presently by the Russians...

its fallacy to say jack Bauer wins everytime

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:21am On Apr 18, 2017
dubylhover:

really? and he didn't win when he lost his wife?or being held captive by the Chinese for 2 years? or finally being held presently by the Russians...

Over-fallacy sef.....jack loses too....a lot.......

To be tortured for 2 years.....ahan......no b small thing na....

So....legacy don finish like dah.....OK oo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 11:30am On Apr 18, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

Over-fallacy sef.....jack loses too....a lot.......
To be tortured for 2 years.....ahan......no b small thing na....

So....legacy don finish like dah.....OK oo
asin eehnn.so the legacy is finished? I stopped at episode 6 .couldn't continue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 30card(m): 11:36am On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

okay sir. over and out

Oga put me through this thing na
Na beg i dey beg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2017
dubylhover:

asin eehnn.so the legacy is finished? I stopped at episode 6 .couldn't continue

Na the season finale......

Don't know if it will be renewed....buh ion think so...

Cause tz like "live another day"

A spin off....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bufness(m): 11:59am On Apr 18, 2017
paradigmshift:

okay sir. over and out
yes boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 12:00pm On Apr 18, 2017
30card:

Oga put me through this thing na
Na beg i dey beg

seen. over and out...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2017
Vorpal:

Yes.

Lol. I didn't cry. I was just irredeemably sad for a while because the whole thing made sense. I mean, that's real life. People mess up and don't fully understand how their Bleep ups affect other people. And then, sometimes it becomes too much for one person. Sigh.

It's a great series from a good book. Not exactly like Perks of Being A Wall Flower, but great.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 18, 2017
Illuminatus:

Lol. I didn't cry. I was just irredeemably sad for a while because the whole thing made sense. I mean, that's real life. People mess up and don't fully understand how their Bleep ups affect other people. And then, sometimes it becomes too much for one person. Sigh.

It's a great series from a good book. Not exactly like Perks of Being A Wall Flower, but great.

You may have to check page 612 of this thread to see my review of the series.

I don't really read books like, except books based on ideologies or life application themed books.

Whenever I do, it's because am bored.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by elgiboa: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2017
Oga am also interested please hit me on
+233244173056
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by geekybabe(f): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2017
After watching episode 1 of 13 reasons why, it seems to me like another 'pretty little liars' kinda series. I got tired of the mysteries very early. I need some motivation to keep watching 13 reasons. Anyone?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2017
geekybabe:
After watching episode 1 of 13 reasons why, it seems to me like another 'pretty little liars' kinda series. I got tired of the mysteries very early. I need some motivation to keep watching 13 reasons. Anyone?

Same here, got tired. Too slow for my liking, stopped at E04
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 6:40pm On Apr 18, 2017
dubylhover:

Dude even had to cut his daughters fiance hand with an Axe to protect some people that don't idolize/respect him from a virus.
Don't forget he got addicted to Heroine and he was demoted in the same stupid line of duty.
He has lost almost all his friends to death and the remaining ones are probably Terrorist now.
His girlfriend was also kidnapped, tortured and broken mentally by Chinese (I think )
JACK always win he say grin I don't even pray for my enemy to win half of that!.
#OverAndOut......

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:13pm On Apr 18, 2017
snezBaba:

Dude even had to cut his daughters fiance hand with an Axe to protect some people that don't idolize/respect him from a virus.
Don't forget he got addicted to Heroine and he was demoted in the same stupid line of duty.
He has lost almost all his friends to death and the remaining ones are probably Terrorist now.
His girlfriend was also kidnapped, tortured and broken mentally by Chinese (I think )
JACK always win he say grin I don't even pray for my enemy to win half of that!.
#OverAndOut......

preach on bruh,preach on

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Decale: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2017
I don't fancy mystery Tv series mostly cos the big revelations don't live up to the hype. Decided to be impassive towards 13 reasons why

Result: Still wasn't that appealing. That series will die a quick one before half of the script is played.

Story is nice. I liked the acting too; the scripting and directing, not so much.

Overall, I won't be looking forward to the second season; well except if only Quantico and Devious maids are airing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 12:09am On Apr 19, 2017
no more series to download. am back to the voice USA season 12. this is amazing.. funny coach and I love Alicia keys. wow
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 12:56am On Apr 19, 2017
Decale:
I don't fancy mystery Tv series mostly cos the big revelations don't live up to the hype. Decided to be impassive towards 13 reasons why

Result: Still wasn't that appealing. That series will die a quick one before half of the script is played.

Story is nice. I liked the acting too; the scripting and directing, not so much.

Overall, I won't be looking forward to the second season; well except if only Quantico and Devious maids are airing

You don't like devious maids?? Just don't get why people dislike that series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uncleabbey(m): 3:16am On Apr 19, 2017
Taken (Vikings Rollo is digging it)
Training day (action packed with the right punchlines)
Shot fired (Address issues I'm writing on)
Apb (you guys will like Reeves)
Billions (Axelrod and Wags with their fvckin punchlines)
The last kingdom (Uthred son of Uthred, I just like the film, the plot and the actors)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 5:23am On Apr 19, 2017
Vorpal:

Didn't you hear what he said? He can't report the issue to the police as is required except she is willing to pursue the case and identify the suspect which she declined.

He asked her about the parent thing but she refused.

The fault is not with him but the policy of the school. Looking at it,you can't blame them because the reputation of the other kid is on the line if it turns out the allegation was false or not as presented. All of this falls on the school why its a tight rope to walk if the victim is unwilling to come forward.

But no,she rather kill herself. Very selfish thing to do.

So, all the characters had flaws. No surprise. Hannah was just being Hannah. Granted she got some bad cards, but she wasn't the only one. I think she committed suicide because that's her personality, she couldn't handle the mess. She just kept blaming other people and doesn't seem to be a veery positive person. It's interesting how people would see things when they're depressed.

The counsellor though could have done more. Recommend that she talk to a psychotherapist, talk to her parents. It's just sad because the should is just full of coulda woulda shoulda's. Pretty much like real life.

Clay on the other hand, got me perplexed sf some point. Why did he become the avenger? I wonder if he was oblivious to the butterfly effect. Anyway sha.

I don't think the show should have a second season. They could run out of material and mess up. They haff try with one season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Illuminatus(m): 5:28am On Apr 19, 2017
Prison Break seems to have its magic back. I hope that they don make me hate Scofield before whatever he's doing makes sense and it's shown that it's for greater good, though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 5:34am On Apr 19, 2017
prison break episode 3

(1) (2) (3) ... (619) (620) (621) (622) (623) (624) (625) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 2 guest(s)