Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,531 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (713) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3522709 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 12:41pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:
Season 4 POWER episode one !

LIT AF grin
I wish d whole episodes can be leak
can't wait for next week jare
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 1:31pm On Jun 26, 2017
Power still lit af........

I felt like reaching through the screen and strangling Valdez.
angry
White ho angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 1:44pm On Jun 26, 2017
iamnlia:

angry
White ho angry
She's actually latina and not white

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2017
sod09:
I wish d whole episodes can be leak
can't wait for next week jare
Men I wish too .. too much juice too much sauce grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:40pm On Jun 26, 2017
iamnlia:

angry
White ho angry

She one lady that I can call a LovePeddler wahlahi she irritates me to the core grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exceptionalkeil(m): 6:25pm On Jun 26, 2017
iamnlia:

angry
White ho angry

You are not alone... That bia**h is on a revenge mission.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ammyluv2002(f): 6:30pm On Jun 26, 2017
Shittaakeem:

Bro download this apps
Show box
Adm pro or tube mate(serves as download manager for show box)

search for the series or movies u need
click on watch now then select one of the two apps above(ADM pro or tube mate) rename the file then download.

warning you will see watch now and download. Do not click on download I repeat do not click on download
Bros, biko I need help! It's saying "video unavailable"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 8:23pm On Jun 26, 2017
Power 4, Episode 1!!!

Dang!!!!!

Can't wait for July 2nd!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 8:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
Lalas247:

She one lady that I can call a LovePeddler wahlahi she irritates me to the core grin
MF!!! That Chinese guy looks like a trouble maker too! Just when Tasha thought Ghost is gonna go home! Procter was dumbfounded!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:58pm On Jun 26, 2017
Preacher season 2.

Intestine hose, tongue ripping, bullet gorging mehn i.miss this show. Cassidy crazy as ever.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:15pm On Jun 26, 2017
Nma27:
Empire Season 3 episode 17 is so freaking annoying! Someone shoot Lucius's mum for me! That woman crazy!
Go and shoot her yourself.
You want someone to do your dirty work for you. grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:20pm On Jun 26, 2017
Hahaha! Oh my God!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:24pm On Jun 26, 2017
I love OITNB...Funny lines.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Exceptionalkeil(m): 10:49pm On Jun 26, 2017
Timbuktu14:
MF!!! That Chinese guy looks like a trouble maker too! Just when Tasha thought Ghost is gonna go home! Procter was dumbfounded!!!

I hope it turns out that the Chinese prosecutor is actually Procters partner secretly.
I just can't phantom how the guy became the lead prosecutor of the case in a twinkle of an eye. Remember Procter actually introduced the Chinese guy to Valdez that day... Wondering how he could be working in d FBI and Valdez haven't heard about him before..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by youngaz(m): 2:06am On Jun 27, 2017
Who else is watching Shadowhunters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shittaakeem(m): 2:53am On Jun 27, 2017
ammyluv2002:

Bros, biko I need help! It's saying "video unavailable"

it might be the Network
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chrisseun(m): 7:41am On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:
I'm watching S5 and I'm like damn oitnb is back unlike s4 that I could not Hv a good laugh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:50am On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:

Go and shoot her yourself.
You want someone to do your dirty work for you. grin
She crazy... Imagine setting up Anika shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 11:09am On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:
please don't do this. I can't watch season 5 until maybe August.....

Queueing on my list
* wentworth
* american gods
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:54am On Jun 27, 2017
American Gods grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 1:23pm On Jun 27, 2017
realtem:
please don't do this. I can't watch season 5 until maybe August.....

Queueing on my list
* wentworth
* american gods
These are screenshots. I'm not discussing it, unlike some other people who do.
If you hate spoilers, try and watch it, it's more than three weeks since it was released.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 1:50pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:

These are screenshots. I'm not discussing it, unlike some other people who do.
If you hate spoilers, try and watch it, it's more than three weeks since it was released.
yeah, i know. It's just write-ups are easier to ignore than those pics.
And i can't watch cos i broke my only smartphone less thab a week to release cry .
I just keep myself busy with alaba dubbed dvds nowadays.
cry cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 3:46pm On Jun 27, 2017
Please guys, where can I download Wentworth? I can't find it on o2tvseries.com.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 4:17pm On Jun 27, 2017
realtem:
yeah, i know. It's just write-ups are easier to ignore than those pics.
And i can't watch cos i broke my only smartphone less thab a week to release cry .
I just keep myself busy with alaba dubbed dvds nowadays.
cry cry cry cry
Okay, I'll stop. But the lines are so on point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 4:22pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:

Okay, I'll stop. But the lines are so on point.
Thanks smiley . I see cindy and hijab(forgotten her name) still have their occassional disagreements.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 4:26pm On Jun 27, 2017
tolulope2021:
Please guys, where can I download Wentworth? I can't find it on o2tvseries.com.
Try toxicwap. Com, hdtvshows . in, fztvseries. mobi, cooltvseries. Com, moviesak47. Com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27, 2017
nonut:
hmm?
I have use for you
What's the name of the movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Timbuktu14(m): 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2017
Exceptionalkeil:

I hope it turns out that the Chinese prosecutor is actually Procters partner secretly.
I just can't phantom how the guy became the lead prosecutor of the case in a twinkle of an eye. Remember Procter actually introduced the Chinese guy to Valdez that day... Wondering how he could be working in d FBI and Valdez haven't heard about him before..
Not sure.

Read that Procter would even be taken off the case. Like, Ghost is gonna have a new lawyer.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donjazet(m): 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2017
Who the fuck_ is deleting the useful sites posted here. undecided undecided angry take time oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (710) (711) (712) (713) (714) (715) (716) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.