Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,297 members, 7,819,000 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (717) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3524584 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 6:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
am watching librarian here and d movie is soo dope
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 7:26pm On Jul 01, 2017
donjazet:
Abeg for the house of cards fans in the house, why did Francis hand over power to Claire to become the president? I'm very confused undecided he clearly isn't incapacitated, so on what grounds was such done?
You clearly skipped through some parts. Go back and re watch last 3 episodds.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:07pm On Jul 01, 2017
ZOO season 3....

Crazy show, bad actors, terrible premise... but i love it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 8:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
Dalek:
ZOO season 3....

Crazy show, bad actors, terrible premise... but i love it grin
yea it's dope grin
Jamie has really changed o
We have 2 Clementines now, don't know which is which
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 11:50pm On Jul 01, 2017
season 2 of legends of tomorrow really make sense Dan dat 1 dat dey are jst after vandal savage.... really falling in love wit dis series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:19am On Jul 02, 2017
MaestroZeus:
season 2 of legends of tomorrow really make sense Dan dat 1 dat dey are jst after vandal savage.... really falling in love wit dis series
sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:29am On Jul 02, 2017
Pls is breaking bad interesting am watching season 2 but I've not been feeling the hit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 10:46am On Jul 02, 2017
Anyone seeing izombie currently, or shadowhunters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Demmtek(m): 10:50am On Jul 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
T
Having 2nd thoughts about

Into the badlands..

I watched a review, and these guys use swords and medieval weapons in a modern day.

That's lame...
really interesting they renewed the second season after so many years o waiting martial artist, it is about fighting for power

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ebecode(m): 12:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please where can I download series of very good quality graphics that will not be more than 150mb per episode. ...Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 12:54pm On Jul 02, 2017
ebecode:
Please where can I download series of very good quality graphics that will not be more than 150mb per episode. ...Thanks
www.toxicwap.com

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2017
Doctee:
Pls is breaking bad interesting am watching season 2 but I've not been feeling the hit
I'm almost done with season. 2 but so far ... There's nothing really awesome about it...I guess the ratings are high cos nothing like it was available as at its initial time of release.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2017
Demmtek:
Anyone seeing izombie currently, or shadowhunters

thru with iZombie S3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:37pm On Jul 02, 2017
Someone explain dat part were they shot "Jesus" on American gods...

I didn't get WTF happened dere.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2017
Doctor who S10 finale, The doctor has fallen... sad

Goodbye 12... why is no one ever talking about this show... !!!!! sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YNWA1: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2017
Please, who is watching Hannibal? I'm stuck in season 2, don't know if I can continue. I don't like the dimension the plot has taken.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 5:56pm On Jul 02, 2017
LethargiQue:
T
Having 2nd thoughts about

Into the badlands..

I watched a review, and these guys use swords and medieval weapons in a modern day.

That's lame...

If you don't find that series interesting .I will deactivate my nairaland for you .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 6:15pm On Jul 02, 2017
nobsalis:

thanks dear but i have watched Cross lines and person of interest...: and anything comedy is a No-No for me.

Wait lemme clarify u a lil, am talking about series within dis circle (Blacklist, Quantico, Blindspot, 24, Crisis, prisonBreak... Etc) so pls help me out.

Lucifer ,designator survivor, ,homeland .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2017
introvertme:

If you're talking about the episode finale.....

that day was easter....so u know Jesus is God... ostara issa goddess.....dey all assembled...including Odin.....but they twisted it that the reason for easter was ostara but because Jesus's resurrection collided with her day....and they've forgotten about ostara....following Jesus...

e.t.c.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

If you're talking about the episode finale.....

that day was easter....so u know Jesus is God... ostara issa goddess.....dey all assembled...including Odin.....but they twisted it that the reason for easter was ostara but because Jesus's resurrection collided with her day....and they've forgotten about ostara....following Jesus...

e.t.c.....
he was actually talking about the 'illegal immigration scene'

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Dalek:
Doctor who S10 finale, The doctor has fallen... sad

Goodbye 12... why is no one ever talking about this show... !!!!! sad

cos it's a British show, and its 10 freaking seasons ...
British shows aren't really popular

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by originals1(m): 9:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
where can I download everybody hates Chris?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:30pm On Jul 02, 2017
introvertme:

cos it's a British show, and its 10 freaking seasons ...
British shows aren't really popular

lol its actually way way more than 10 seasons, this show has been on since 1963( 26 seasons, 10 series).
Being British doesn't matter na, it's actually still popular but people don't watch it here. It's the same writer and producer of Sherlock.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skitkid2(m): 10:13pm On Jul 02, 2017
introvertme:

I'm almost done with season. 2 but so far ... There's nothing really awesome about it...I guess the ratings are high cos nothing like it was available as at its initial time of release.
Wrong

Their have been several series like it before

Its worth the rating.

Just keep watching

Currently watching the wire s02e01
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LethargiQue: 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2017
Electronzeez:

If you don't find that series interesting .I will deactivate my nairaland for you .

Lol.. Extreme
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
originals1:
where can I download everybody hates Chris?
Toxicwap

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jaylicioussss(f): 2:37am On Jul 03, 2017
introvertme:

You know every episode they start with showing us how a god came to America, how the people that worship the gods move to America, with their belongings and their religion. So that episode started with how Jesus of Mexico came. I think that part, they tried to replay the Jesus story as it is in the bible. Like in the bible Jesus walked on the sea, as you also saw 'him' do in that episode. Jesus was killed by the jews, his own people, as you also saw Christians with rosary shoot him in the series. Jesus died to save man, as he did in that episode. He took a bullet for the man and his family. if you've ever seen a picture of the sacred heart of Jesus, you will see the similarities between the shape of the heart in the pictures and the shape of the blood that stained the cloth of Jesus in series when he was shot. Also the series Jesus died with his hands spread out like it did on the cross. I hope with this few points of mine I have been able to convince you and not to confuse you that Jehove bu Eze kajard! lol

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:48am On Jul 03, 2017
Queen of the South.....I am keeping bloody late nights for this serie.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 4:11am On Jul 03, 2017
I don't know if it's Angela that is vexing me more abi that olodo Tariq. Sandoval is an animal
angry angry

I just dey vex this early morning undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 4:15am On Jul 03, 2017
iamnlia:
I don't know if it's Angela that is vexing me more abi that olodo Tariq. Sandoval is an animal
angry angry

I just dey vex this early morning undecided undecided

That Tariq is the embodiment of stupidity​ and the true personification of foolishness. Wallahi, he is gullibility resurrected. Shey person fit stupid like that for real life ni?

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamnlia(m): 4:31am On Jul 03, 2017
Elparaiso:

That Tariq is the embodiment of stupidity​ and the true personification of foolishness. Wallahi, he is gullibility resurrected. Shey person fit stupid like that for real life ni?
I just tire for im stupidity level, person go just dey mumu. The one that shocked me was after the kidnapping attempt, I just lost hope for him.

them no dey flog am sha, na im cause am

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (714) (715) (716) (717) (718) (719) (720) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.