Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (741) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3514667 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well what i want now for the game of throne is the introduction of a sharp guy that will fork sansa. she is too beautiful to have not be forked, the characters in the game of thrones are dull mehnn. when i saw her as i was watching the latest episode, the first thing that came to my mind was, this girl needs to get laid. what are the writers doing mehn, they should feature me in just two episode and see if i wont fork sansa. she needs to get laid by a sharp nigga. snow is a gentleman and a brother so he is out of the equation. "little finger need to ask of my help, when sansa said i know exactly what he wants, i knew right there what she was thinking, little finger need to be sharp like me.
am I reading this correctly undecided

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
thenny312:
am I reading this correctly undecided
yes you are, just imagin a whole seven season, seven years, and no man has been man enough to give her doggy. the truth is that sansa wont last a month in my street or my class in school, without me forking her multiple times. all i am saying is that the guys in game of thrones are dull when it comes to forking. well i give jamie 2/10 for forking cerci.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2017
VargasVee:

First off, I'm the last. You don't rate a movie based on how many people have seen it. Both of them have different PG for viewing. Maybe in Nigeria, Merlin was that popular cause it's viewable for almost all the ages.

Please don't ever compare Game of thrones with Merlin cheesy
well i get your point and probably that is why the sex scenes have been cut out so that younger viewers can see it as they loved merlin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
yes you are, just imagin a whole seven season, seven years, and no man has been man enough to give her doggy. the truth is that sansa wont last a month in my street or my class in school, without me forking her multiple times. all i am saying is that the guys in game of thrones are dull when it comes to forking. well i give jamie 2/10 for forking cerci.
brother how old are you exactly undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 19, 2017
thenny312:
brother how old are you exactly undecided
lmao hahahaha i am 35.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Anyway sha, let me continue with queen of the south season two. "team queen of the south"

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 5:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
lmao hahahaha i am 35.
lol you have a good sense of humor, keep it up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
thenny312:
lol you have a good sense of humor, keep it up
hehehe thank you sir.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by VargasVee(m): 5:04pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:

LMAO Keep your joystick in check. She was less than 18 when she signed a contract with GOT. So there's little or no chance of her ever going nude.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2017
Guess what it's back shooter season 2
Bobby Snider baddoo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2017
VargasVee:

LMAO Keep your joystick in check. She was less than 18 when she signed a contract with GOT. So there's little or no chance of her ever going nude.
Its been seven years now. chai if i was part of the game of throne crew, lord knows i would have sex her multiple times onset or offset. the thing is that i like her. do you know her twitter or instagram handle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 5:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
Mehn... I feel like calling sm pple idiots here... but who am I?

Comparing GOT to MERLIN... Wud av said You are high on some cheap kunu or something , then I thought You could av been very low up there about Movies, Shows et all...

We all watch MERLIN when we were small... but this ain't comparable at all... I don't even knw what to say than to tell you "Grow up"

And to the bolded words guy who keeps mentioning Sansa needs to get laid, Abeg which Sansa U dey shout

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2017
adegwurulez:

Euron be lowkey taking shots at Jamie.

Remember when cersei asked what he had to offer,

"a thousand ships, '' he replied. "and two good hands.''

Be afraid Jamie, be very afraid.

am scared that guy will break some fans heart this season by killing alot of favorites..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thenny312(m): 7:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lordseyad:
Mehn... I feel like calling sm pple idiots here... but who am I?

Comparing GOT to MERLIN... Wud av said You are high on some cheap kunu or something , then I thought You could av been very low up there about Movies, Shows et all...

We all watch MERLIN when we were small... but this ain't comparable at all... I don't even knw what to say than to tell you "Grow up"

And to the bolded words guy who keeps mentioning Sansa needs to get laid, Abeg which Sansa U dey shout
don't mind them how can merlin be compared to GOT even Legend of the seeker is better than merlin
Merlins finale was rubbish

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:21pm On Jul 19, 2017
adegwurulez:
Seriously, why the ed sheeran hate though? grin

Bro ,d guy no try .
Love his music to pieces but *shaking head*

Dem pursue am comot from Twitter Sha grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
done with billions s1 ..

really fvcking great..

that Chuck Rhodes is very annoying.. stupid fellow

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2017
Coyotejack:

Bro ,d guy no try .
Love his music to pieces but *shaking head*

Dem pursue am comot from Twitter Sha grin
Haha.. Una too put una heart for this GOT Jare.

Person even call am autistic shocked

Ed is primarily a musician and he delivered an ear warming rendition. Everything else is bonus.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 7:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
akeeen:
done with billions s1 ..

really fvcking great..

Very annoying man.

Having a pissing contest with axel, while in the bedroom he's his wife's b1tch.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:41pm On Jul 19, 2017
akeeen:
done with billions s1 ..

really fvcking great..

Watch season 2 and see the tussle btw Rhodes and axlerod u will loveet. No spoilers for u Sha ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 7:42pm On Jul 19, 2017
adegwurulez:

Very annoying man.

Lwkms at the bolded

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 8:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MaestroZeus(m): 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
well what i want now for the game of throne is the introduction of a sharp guy that will fork sansa. she is too beautiful to have not be forked, the characters in the game of thrones are dull mehnn. when i saw her as i was watching the latest episode, the first thing that came to my mind was, this girl needs to get laid. what are the writers doing mehn, they should feature me in just two episode and see if i wont fork sansa. she needs to get laid by a sharp nigga. snow is a gentleman and a brother so he is out of the equation. "little finger need to ask of my help, when sansa said i know exactly what he wants, i knew right there what she was thinking, little finger need to be sharp like me.
I feel u ma guy....all me I want is lyk a cameo lyk Ed Sheeran for 20secs...jst bleeped Sansa in and out...d gal need to get laid I swear
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:47pm On Jul 19, 2017
adegwurulez:

Very annoying man.

lol. true true.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2017
Wow it seems like this new series "WILL" go make brain wella. Just watched episode 1.
It's about William Shakespeare's early life and career .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2017
seems ed sheeran made it to episode 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
isaiah9:
Wow it seems like this new series "WILL" go make brain wella. Just watched episode 1.
It's about William Shakespeare's early life and career .

With those their kind somehow somehow English.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2017
akeeen:
done with billions s1 ..
really fvcking great..

You've got a lot of catching up to do man.
That's a really great series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by junnyjake(m): 11:25pm On Jul 19, 2017
akeeen:
done with billions s1 ..
really fvcking great..

You've got a lot of catching up to do man.
That's a really great series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fweshspice(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Dlordsamurai:
Its been seven years now. chai if i was part of the game of throne crew, lord knows i would have sex her multiple times onset or offset. the thing is that i like her. do you know her twitter or instagram handle?
GOT made us believe sansa was laid by reese bolton in season 6 i guess, the sex scene wasn't revealed tho!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by adegwurulez(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2017
Nooxa:
seems ed sheeran made it to episode 2.

grin you want to kill some people?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:28am On Jul 20, 2017
adegwurulez:

grin you want to kill some people?

lol.....I just saw the news on ig
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2017
you all aint seeing the bigger picture here, i think ed has just started his movie career, ED and the soldiers might actually be arya's backbone in her quest in killing cerci. its like ED is here to stay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (738) (739) (740) (741) (742) (743) (744) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: logisticsguru and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.