Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (780) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520980 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
adegwurulez:

Always use www(.)tunefind(.)com to search for songs from movies

Gracias
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Aug 15, 2017
idreezbaba:
Please who can recommend any dope TV series for me

The fall.

The first few episodes might appear boring though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 4:44pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oothman:

Harvey already messed her up. She is not coming back. + He is now dating his Therapist.

what about Harvey second best. zThat female that have a fling with Harvey?
You know they both love themselves clandestinely...

Wht about Louis the financial Guru.I think his obsession about that Artist/ teacher of a girl will start to dwindle. Since he told her about the company's secret,she has shown herself to be disloyal

what do you think?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 4:58pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm watching suits season 2 but I dunno, am getting the feeling I got when I was watching persons of interest, I got bored watching it.

I feel like I have watched all the interesting movies ever made, though am currently following latest episodes of power,GOT, orphan black,teen wolf.

I need a new series that will glue me to the screen.

You seem to be a person of interest to me. I must say,I commend your 'taste' of movies.Just like how I like it served....

Please try to include 'Grimm' to your list of films to be watched. You will thank me later
You can also watch
Timeless
continuum ( if you love sci-fi )
The Exorcist ( Religion in a different form)
Shades of blue
kill Joys
Dark matter...

The list is endless....if you are through watching those,I can ditch more out to you..Makes me remember
Into the badland and Royal Gamblers +?(Korean movie. action)...
Even 'Warrior baek dong soo' and ' Doctor stranger) are all Korean movies but trust me. . you will he glued in short cellotaped to your screen..

.#TeamfilmObsessive
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 5:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
1. Queen of the south(Action, crime, drama)

2. Luke cage (action, drama, little SciFi)

3. Shooter (action, drama)

What season of shooter are you currently watching?

.Thanks for making me to remember luke cage( A whole skyscraper fell on him and he didn't die)

I will try to watch Queen of the south.. The title was a turnoff for me but I will try to watch it....

You also have a nice taste.

Shooter
that guy is also called ' Sniper' look at the range from where he shot that Russian Ambassador..... Jeez.....

I think that FBI agent has fallen for that guy...Oloun
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

what about Harvey second best. zThat female that have a fling with Harvey?
You know they both love themselves clandestinely...

Wht about Louis the financial Guru.I think his obsession about that Artist/ teacher of a girl will start to dwindle. Since he told her about the company's secret,she has shown herself to be disloyal

what do you think?
Honestly, I am only still following it because i like their dialogue
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by emmayayodeji(m): 5:15pm On Aug 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
1. Queen of the south(Action, crime, drama)

2. Luke cage (action, drama, little SciFi)

3. Shooter (action, drama)

Shooter is really interesting

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2017
Oothman:

Honestly, I am only still following it because i like their dialogue

Thumbs up bruh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:09pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I'm watching suits season 2 but I dunno, am getting the feeling I got when I was watching persons of interest, I got bored watching it.

I feel like I have watched all the interesting movies ever made, though am currently following latest episodes of power,GOT, orphan black,teen wolf.

I need a new series that will glue me to the screen.

Narcos and Bates motel
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

You seem to be a person of interest to me. I must say,I commend your 'taste' of movies.Just like how I like it served....

Please try to include 'Grimm' to your list of films to be watched. You will thank me later
You can also watch
Timeless
Shades of blue
kill Joys
Dark matter...

The list is endless....if you are through watching those,I can ditch more out to you..Makes me remember
Even 'Warrior baek dong soo' and ' Doctor stranger) are all Korean movies but trust me. . you will he glued in short cellotaped to your screen..

.#TeamfilmObsessive

Nawa o....not one TV series did you list there that made sense to me ....chai you're really obsessive grin

Try Narcos b4 Queen of the south ...the ratings are pretty high

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

You can also watch
Timeless
Shades of blue
kill Joys
Dark matter...

.#TeamfilmObsessive
I've watched Grimm and Gotham, I've finished Grimm. I might try the exorcist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 6:53pm On Aug 15, 2017
introvertme:

Nawa o....not one TV series did you list there that made sense to me ....chai you're really obsessive grin

Try Narcos b4 Queen of the south ...the ratings are pretty high

Hmmm...You have an odd taste...

Okay,will try the Narcos.....

I hope I won't be disappointed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 6:55pm On Aug 15, 2017
Rorachy:
I've watched Grimm and Gotham, I've finished Grimm. I might try the exorcist.

please do. ....

On my way to download Narcos....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

Hmmm...You have an odd taste...

Okay,will try the Narcos.....

I hope I won't be disappointed.

No you won't
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 7:31pm On Aug 15, 2017
introvertme:

No you won't
wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dreydoe(m): 7:41pm On Aug 15, 2017
Harry4cas:
IF YOU AIN'T WATCHING THESE SERIES THEN YOU'VE BEEN MISSING A LOT LATELY...... ( NOTE: THEY ARE ALL SOMEWHAT A NEW SERIES, SO IF YOU'RE LOOKING FOR SOME NEW DOPE SERIES TO WATCH THEN YOU ARE BEST ADVISED TO CHECK EM OUT )

1) CLAWS ( GENRE; DRUG/COMMEDY... GROUP OF LADIES THAT WORK IN NAIL SHALLON BUT HAVE DRUG BUSINESS AS SIDEWORK. THIS IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT FROM QUEEN OF SOUTH SERIES THO)
2) INSECURE (DAMN YOU GON LAUGH YOUR EYES OUT IN THIS SERIES.... JIDENNA, TY DOLLAR SIGN, AND A COUPLE OF NIGERIANS WERE CO-STARED IN IT)
3) CLEVERMAN (THIS IS AN AUSTRALIAN TV SERIES... IF YOU LOVE MERLIN YOU GON LOVE THIS ONE, MAYBE. IT'S AN AMAZING SERIES ALL THE SAME)
4) OZARK (DOPE!!! I JUST LOVE ME SOME CRIME/DRUG RELATED TV SERIES)
5) SALVATION (GENRE; SCI-FI. THIS TV SERIES IS EDUCATIVE AND INTERESTING. IT'S ABOUT A NEW DISCOVERED PLANNET BY A SMARTASS MIT PHYSICS STUDENT. IN HIS RESOLVE WHICH IS SOMEWHAT TRUE, HE REPORTED THAT A NEW PLANET IN THE SPACE WILL COLLIDE WITH EARTH AND Kill EVERYBODY THEREIN IN SOME DAYS TIME )
6) MIDNIGHT TEXAS (THIS MOVIE SHA ... IF YOU LOVE ALL These SERIES WITH MYTHS AND CAST WITH MAGICAL GIFTS, SPECIAL POWERS THEN YOU DEF GON LIKE THIS ONE... IT'S NICE WATCHING THAT OMO BABA-DUDU GLADIATOR GUY FROM SPARTACUS )
plz pls 4 here i fit get ds series..site plz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 9:43pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

What season of shooter are you currently watching?

.Thanks for making me to remember luke cage( A whole skyscraper fell on him and he didn't die)

I will try to watch Queen of the south.. The title was a turnoff for me but I will try to watch it....

You also have a nice taste.

Shooter
that guy is also called ' Sniper' look at the range from where he shot that Russian Ambassador..... Jeez.....

I think that FBI agent has fallen for that guy...Oloun
I'm done with season 1 of shooter, I'm waiting for the season2 to go far so I can download all at once moreover I'm still busy with Luke cage S01 and QOTS s01.

I fell in love with shooter right from the first episode, very beautiful small family, makes me wanna break my vow of never getting married moreover I like marine movies which makes me fall in love with the series, wish I could be a marine. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 9:47pm On Aug 15, 2017
who has seen 'Daredevil' or 'Sense 8'? I'm thinking of which I should try first?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:00pm On Aug 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
I'm done with season 1 of shooter, I'm waiting for the season2 to go far so I can download all at once moreover I'm still busy with Luke cage S01 and QOTS s01.

I fell in love with shooter right from the first episode, very beautiful small family, makes me wanna break my vow of never getting married moreover I like marine movies which makes me fall in love with the series, wish I could be a marine. sad

I think say na only me dey reason like this grin
is there any word for people in this category(bolded phrase)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jackossky(m): 10:05pm On Aug 15, 2017
SuperSuave:

I'm through with lukr cage,I got to some certain part and started finding it uninteresting
so I stopped. .Maybe season 2 or so
its really been long

as regards shooter,a guy told me to go watch it.I never took him serious not until I seem to have watched most of the films on o2tseries and was left with no choice than to go download it..Don't know what is wrong with that site,couldn't find shooter then so I had to go to toxic WAP... I downloaded most of the films there (though their mp4 is clearer than that of o2tvseries but the mb is always larger)

very interesting movie,it was later found out that the gun couldn't fire I.e shoot....

I was just looking at how that FBI agent seems protective there.. If not for some reasons,she would have shoot the secretary of state...
That their marine commander (black) is a mothetfuvcker though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 10:18pm On Aug 15, 2017
Jackossky:

I'm through with lukr cage,I got to some certain part and started finding it uninteresting
so I stopped. .Maybe season 2 or so
its really been long

as regards shooter,a guy told me to go watch it.I never took him serious not until I seem to have watched most of the films on o2tseries and was left with no choice than to go download it..Don't know what is wrong with that site,couldn't find shooter then so I had to go to toxic WAP... I downloaded most of the films there (though their mp4 is clearer than that of o2tvseries but the mb is always larger)

very interesting movie,it was later found out that the gun couldn't fire I.e shoot....

I was just looking at how that FBI agent seems protective there.. If not for some reasons,she would have shoot the secretary of state...
That their marine commander (black) is a mothetfuvcker though
Luke cage is kind of boring though, I have a feeling I'll stop it soon but I'd like to see out the season 1.

have you began watching shooter s02?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:58am On Aug 16, 2017
GOT E06 leaked ooooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2017
scandals season1 ain't bad...I liked it even though the main character was a female
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 3:02pm On Aug 16, 2017
Someone just sent me GOT s7e6 link haha downloading things
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Franklinezenwa: 4:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chibudollar:
Pls give us the link
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 4:32pm On Aug 16, 2017
Chibudollar:

Post it here for us too na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 5:22pm On Aug 16, 2017
richybankx:
the mid night Texas has O my two episode in the site I used.. Pls help me understand

i have episodue 3 with me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 5:27pm On Aug 16, 2017
Dreydoe:
plz pls 4 here i fit get ds series..site plz

I use kickass*cd, extratorrent*cd and some other torrent sites. I download my movies from Torrent sites. But you can check Toxicwap*com I like to think that their Mp4 files are way better than the ones o2tvseries dish out on a regular
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bily(m): 6:04pm On Aug 16, 2017
J0nyb0y:

Post it here for us too na
It's on tfpdldotcom if you know how to get around adverts
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oothman(m): 7:30pm On Aug 16, 2017
Jackossky:

Thumbs up bruh
Thanks. Tara left Louis already. And Donna has moved up in rank.

(1) (2) (3) ... (777) (778) (779) (780) (781) (782) (783) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.