Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (787) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532705 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Kilode .. shocked episode 5 of defenders
What do you think of .. think Agent of shield is better

I've never been interested in AOS. And I'm a Marvel fan o. I just don't like it. I would rather compare it to a TV mishmash of Avengers: Age of Ultron and Suicide Squad. Although, I'm liking Iron Fist (the character, not the stupid show) so far. You?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 9:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Elparaiso:

I've never been interested in AOS. And I'm a Marvel fan o. I just don't like it. I would rather compare it to a TV mishmash of Avengers: Age of Ultron and Suicide Squad. Although, I'm liking Iron Fist (the character, not the stupid show) so far. You?
Trying to give it a chance
It's the Luke cage character that irritates me ..

But you know some seasons starts slow then picks up .. hoping it's the same
Actually like daredevil in this ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Martin0(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Why not? When I'm bored I see movies.

Hahahagringrin
I see you eee,nor con dey wash my head oooo anyway I like the way u take dey use movies like that take dey cure the boredomgrin

Lefulefu bring popcorn oooOOOooooOOOooooOOo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 9:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Trying to give it a chance
It's the Luke cage character that irritates me ..

But you know some seasons starts slow then picks up .. hoping it's the same
Actually like daredevil in this ..

Irritate ke? How? I kind of like his cheesiness in the show. In fact, the scenes he has shared with Danny so far are usually funny. If we were to pick a weak link in the team, it would be Daredevil sef. No powers, except not being actually blind. He's just like Hawkeye in Avengers, useful but meh. I'm even surprised that he could fight the Black Sky and escape unscathed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Martin0(m): 9:56pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:

Mehn girl u don watch this movie=(Atomic Blonde)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Mehn girl u don watch this movie=(Atomic Blonde)
No, what's it like?.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 9:58pm On Aug 19, 2017
Elparaiso:

Irritate ke? How? I kind of like his cheesiness in the show. In fact, the scenes he has shared with Danny so far are usually funny. If we were to pick a weak link in the team, it would be Daredevil sef. No powers, except not being actually blind. He's just like Hawkeye in Avengers, useful but meh. I'm even surprised that he could fight the Black Sky and escape unscathed.
Haba his hearing is super
He has got skills and he makes sense when he opens his mouth .. for a blind guy he handles himself well even pees with eyes can't fight like that and remember he got train by same ppl who trained iron fist ...

My fav is iron fist sha .. enjoyed his tv series too

Lol haha you know what my heart was in my mouth when he was fight black sky ... was like ma lo teh grin
Yh that's when I knew he can handle himself because u could tell he wasn't trying to hurt her ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahagringrin
I see you eee,nor con dey wash my head oooo anyway I like the way u take dey use movies like that take dey cure the boredomgrin

Lefulefu bring popcorn oooOOOooooOOOooooOOo
how many cups u want? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 10:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:

Abeg carry Martin comot for here
Jheez come here to litter this place up with his crap comments nonsense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Martin0(m): 10:01pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:

The movie na base on , As a woman, she has to be on guard at all times,
because she enters every situation knowing that
everyone wants to proposition and/or take advantage
of her. At every step, she meets people who openly
deceive her or who are theoretically on her side but
seem as if they’re out to get her.

Mehn if u watch this movie my jeezzz u go know say eh woman infact women una try small
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Martin0(m): 10:02pm On Aug 19, 2017
lefulefu:
Give her 1cup plsgrin oya Benita27 collect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Haba his hearing is super
[/b]He has got skills and he makes sense when he opens his mouth .. for a blind guy he handles himself well even pees with eyes can't fight like that and remember he got train by same ppl who trained iron fist

My fav is iron fist sha .. enjoyed his tv series too

LOL, the bolded still boil down to "not being actually blind". Take away his blindness and he is just another ninja. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and his show. I just feel this fight is too much for him. He needs to go back to fighting street level dudes and leave this showdown for those with actual powers. Stick, a member of the Chaste, trained him not the elders of Kun Lun. As for that sorry excuse of a show called Iron Fist, I will ignore your last statement. He's still my favorite character Sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
Elparaiso:

LOL, the bolded still boil down to "not being actually blind". Take away his blindness and he is just another ninja. Don't get me wrong, I love the dude and his show. I just feel this fight is too much for him. He needs to go back to fighting street level dudes and leave this showdown for those with actual powers. Stick, a member of the Chaste, trained him not the elders of Kun Lun. As for that sorry excuse of a show called Iron Fist, I will ignore your last statement. He's still my favorite character Sha.
Lol well we'll se howit goes
Just watching it cause nothing else on ...
Kai u know ur sh!t tho make I close mouth lipsrsealed

Have you seen claws ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Have you seen claws ?

LOL, no close mouth o. I can't remember the last time I discussed superhero shows without been called a nerd or geek. You know your sh!t too.

I haven't though, I check the ratings of a show before watching. If it's below 8, I don't really bother unless it comes highly recommended. What's good about Claws?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:15pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martin0:

Give her 1cup plsgrin oya Benit.a27 collect
Thanks. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Have you seen claws ?
Is Claws interesting?.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Elparaiso:

LOL, no close mouth o. I can't remember the last time I discussed superhero shows without been called a nerd or geek. You know your sh!t too.

I haven't though, I check the ratings of a show before watching. If it's below 8, I don't really bother unless it comes highly recommended. What's good about Claws?
I love superheroes , sci-fi n supernatural stuffs
It's an ok watch though try it you might like it ...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 10:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Is Claws interesting?.
Yes you'll like it wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 10:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

[q
lefulefu:

uote author=Benita27 post=59640333]Is Claws interesting?. [/quote]

Night night off to eat grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Yes you'll like it wink
Cool. It'll be my next.

Goodnight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Elparaiso(m): 10:21pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Will do. My favorite genres are comedy and thriller sha.
Make I recommend my own before I sign out. Try Ozark, stars Jason Bateman. It's the new Breaking Bad according to most.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Aug 19, 2017
Benita27:
Thanks. grin
Eh eh seatu down nugrin U are highlu welucome mu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 10:49pm On Aug 19, 2017
saky18:

Bros how do u manage to watch YouTube video with it and which version of UC mini are u using?

Please share. Thanks
snezBaba:

Yea, we all av dat particular spot. Mine is in the mosque grin
But aw are u watching YouTube vids.?
I use tweakware and then watch YouTube video on ucweb browser for Android(not mini).

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 1:37am On Aug 20, 2017
Rorachy:
For people like me that don't use ear phone, I download subtitles.

I didn't mean subtitles... subtle points

the serie drags ur attention but because I Don't wanna be a spoiler, I am not gonna say why....just watch it and see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:23am On Aug 20, 2017
Marvel1206:
Can't access it,
"Connection refused. "
Try toxicwap.com
Its very fast in downloading movies and series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 7:41am On Aug 20, 2017
Elparaiso:

Will do. My favorite genres are comedy and thriller sha.
Make I recommend my own before I sign out. Try Ozark, stars Jason Bateman. It's the new Breaking Bad according to most.
Ozark really enjoyed it
Watched the first season .. actually really enjoyed it .. similar to Breaking bad but not as gripping but very watchable
And the characters are hilarious ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:20am On Aug 20, 2017
Dalek:

the actor just terrible jare, JJ is bae anytime her bitchy attitude just lovely. love wan turn DD to mumu sha

lol....JJ is an IDGAF smbdy......the action scenes kinda looks whacky.....esp that of IF.....

DD na mumu na......he's a believer sefgringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:22am On Aug 20, 2017
Dalek:

abeg wch proxy una dey use for the glo shiii. epp me edakun

I use buka
multiwebproxy
turbohide.....

mainly those....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:27am On Aug 20, 2017
Lalas247:
Done
Absolutely done
angry
Waited how many months for this crap total garbage angry

Made it to episode 2 !!! What a waste of energy, calories and brain cells

Marvel Defender 0/10
And that Luke cage shud fuvk right off he doesn't even look like a superhero even ghost from power will be more convincing angry

Sambhoss

The fvck bae??.....gringringringrin

lol......the action scenes are just whacky.....for me oh.....especially that of IF....

you can bet blindspot is way better than this......cause I didn't recommend this one fr yagringringrin

I'm not done with it sha....still on episode 6....

so far....6/10

na JJ dey make me watch this series gan.....just JJ

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:31am On Aug 20, 2017
akeeen:
ahah.. chilll Alittle nah..

LOL.

ogbeni.... something weird happened yday when I was using glo....

visited a particular website

said I shld download.... as I clicked download

it started downloading straight....I didn't copy nd paste shii
omo...I close handler first.....open again....
d same thing happened........

u experience this bfr

I was getting 200-270k/s

slow...I know
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 8:45am On Aug 20, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

ogbeni.... something weird happened yday when I was using glo....

visited a particular website

said I shld download.... as I clicked download

it started downloading straight....I didn't copy nd paste shii
omo...I close handler first.....open again....
d same thing happened........

u experience this bfr

I was getting 200-270k/s

slow...I know
lol..I've experienced it before.. many times sef

(1) (2) (3) ... (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) (789) (790) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.