Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (785) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3532644 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2821) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 7:54am On Aug 19, 2017
akeeen:
dude

SHH!!..

keep my name a secret..

I'm the most wanted data launderer .. grin

lol.....lips concealed lipsrsealedgringrin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:16am On Aug 19, 2017
Done with The Defender:

Iron Fist still pathetic to watch, JJ fits in just fine same as Luke and DD .
But Alexandra ahn ahn, writers no do well o. just when she was delivering her victory speech.

overall the plot is stupid, IF world doesn't quite gel with the rest looks forced with the whole "Hole under new york" BS.

6.5/10 for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 9:17am On Aug 19, 2017
Kronical:

Danny made me stop Iron Fist..

Always reminding the world that he needs to activate his "Chi" as if its a Data Plan..

the guy to gree shut up about it, now season 2 is coming
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:54am On Aug 19, 2017
Dalek:
Danny really need to stop saying that shit.... grin

Iron fist 2 is out ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 10:55am On Aug 19, 2017
Anyone seeing salvation? .

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 11:00am On Aug 19, 2017
wapadunk:
HOMELAND is underrated

One pot of fura dinunu for you .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 11:26am On Aug 19, 2017
Electronzeez:

Iron fist 2 is out ?

No it's a spinoff, The defenders starring iron fist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:35am On Aug 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...guy...na you oh...gringringringrin

e never reach dah level na gringringrin

mine is small gan....u ain't seen ogbeni Akeeen sha...

he is the "grand-user of data".......

if glo arrests me....

dey ll execute him on sight....gringringringrin
Hahahahaha! Lwkmd.
Me sef dey enjoy the freebie now. There's a particular spot in my place that gives me a good reception. Once I get home, I change my sim and sit my ass there and download while watching the ones I downloaded the previous day.
I even get to watch videos on youtube.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 11:36am On Aug 19, 2017
introvertme:

No it's a spinoff, The defenders starring iron fist

Thanks .

Luke cage deserve season 2. I don't know what they would act again in iron fist 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:38am On Aug 19, 2017
Electronzeez:

Iron fist 2 is out ?

The defenders actually
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:39am On Aug 19, 2017
nonut:

Hahahahaha! Lwkmd.
Me sef dey enjoy the freebie now. There's a particular spot in my place that gives me a good reception. Once I get home, I change my sim and sit my ass there and download while watching the ones I downloaded the previous day.

lol...gringringrin

same thing with me.... "a particular spot"

if a no dey dre...glo go dy misbehave...buh once I enter like this....omo......

like switching from damaged keke to Bugatti Chiron.....gringringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:41am On Aug 19, 2017
Electronzeez:
Anyone seeing salvation? .

yeah oh....I am....its good...nd very suspenseful

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 11:43am On Aug 19, 2017
Dalek:
Done with The Defender:

But Alexandra ahn ahn, writers no do well o. just when she was delivering her victory speech.

overall the plot is stupid, IF world doesn't quite gel with the rest looks forced with the whole "Hole under new york" BS.

6.5/10 for me

IF been disappointing since 3600B.Cgringringrin

I've always loved JJ........DD....LC just dey....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 11:54am On Aug 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

IF been disappointing since 3600B.Cgringringrin

I've always loved JJ........DD....LC just dey....

the actor just terrible jare, JJ is bae anytime her bitchy attitude just lovely. love wan turn DD to mumu sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 12:28pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dalek:

The defenders actually

Please is it worth seeing ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
nonut:

Watched only two episodes and dumped the crap.

I knew CLAW was sh!T once I saw Chris brown ex karuche there...Always watch the trailer on YouTube before download so you dont regret

And check the rating on goggle

Once it a black drama..Produce for black people..By black.. just know it going to be sh!T
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dalek:
Done with The Defender:

6.5/10 for me

Iron fist was a pathetic attempt at a super hereo movie..That dude fighting skill was wack..He acting was wack..One would think with the power he got he would be able to defeat people easily.. but his fight scene just annoy me and make me cringe.. the only reason I watched it was because of the Asian chick..She is fine for days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Rapahel1116: 1:17pm On Aug 19, 2017
U de craze.
realestniggah:

I knew CLAW was sh!T once I saw Chris brown ex karuche there...Always watch the trailer on YouTube before download so you dont regret

Once it a black drama..Produce for black people..By black.. just know it going to be sh!T
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:19pm On Aug 19, 2017
Rapahel1116:
U de craze.

Mumu that cannot accept the truth

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:08pm On Aug 19, 2017
Electronzeez:

Please is it worth seeing ?

just imagine iron fist is not in the series, overall it's fun to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
realestniggah:

Iron fist was a pathetic attempt at a super hereo movie..That dude fighting skill was wack..He acting was wack..One would think with the power he got he would be able to defeat people easily.. but his fight scene just annoy me and make me cringe.. the only reason I watched it was because of the Asian chick..She is fine for days

Marvel messed up big time with IF, the guy scenes i just fastforward. i wish dey can change him b4 season 2. he should learn fighting from DD.
Colleen still try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 2:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
Dalek:

Marvel messed up big time with IF, the guy scenes i just fastforward. i wish dey can change him b4 season 2. he should learn fighting from DD.
Colleen still try

They should stop the show altogether
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:26pm On Aug 19, 2017
realestniggah:

Not always true. Try insecure. It's currently on the second season and it makes sense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 3:14pm On Aug 19, 2017
nonut:

Not always true. Try insecure. It's currently on the second season and it makes sense.

Just saw the trailer on YouTube.. Issa no for me dawg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:39pm On Aug 19, 2017
realestniggah:

Just saw the trailer on YouTube.. Issa no for me dawg
Okay. But what's with the "dawg" stuff? This is a Nigerian forum. grin
Last time I checked, dawg is used for a close acquaintance of an African-American ethnic background OR dog.
I'm none of the above. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lalas247(f): 4:55pm On Aug 19, 2017
Done
Absolutely done
angry
Waited how many months for this crap total garbage angry

Made it to episode 2 !!! What a waste of energy, calories and brain cells

Marvel Defender 0/10
And that Luke cage shud fuvk right off he doesn't even look like a superhero even ghost from power will be more convincing angry

Sambhoss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by akeeen(m): 5:37pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Done
Absolutely done
angry

Marvel Defender 0/10
And that Luke cage shud fuvk right off he doesn't even look like a superhero even ghost from power will be more convincing angry

Sambhoss
ahah.. chilll Alittle nah..

LOL.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Done
Absolutely done
angry

Marvel Defender 0/10

Sambhoss
I'm on the series "Power" right now. grin

I kind of like it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 5:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bojack horseman season 4 coming soon!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by snezBaba: 6:27pm On Aug 19, 2017
nonut:

Hahahahaha! Lwkmd.
Yea, we all av dat particular spot. Mine is in the mosque grin
But aw are u watching YouTube vids.?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 6:46pm On Aug 19, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...gringringrin

same thing with me.... "a particular spot"

if a no dey dre...glo go dy misbehave...buh once I enter like this....omo......

like switching from damaged keke to Bugatti Chiron.....gringringrin

abeg wch proxy una dey use for the glo shiii. epp me edakun

(1) (2) (3) ... (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) (788) ... (2821) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.