Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (803) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520309 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 12:11am On Sep 02, 2017
PreacherX:
Not just you, their server is now slow.... When you download, the first one 30secs will be fast but later it changes speed to 20k/s even most times below.

I have switched to Fztvseries dot mobi. I wish Toxicwap could just come back!
they are back, downloading right now and it's fast, 400kbps+
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by purem(m): 4:39am On Sep 02, 2017
Where can I download game of thrones 7
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drmuchin: 6:37am On Sep 02, 2017
Pls i need this glo cheat. Does it work on unrooted phone? Help a brother out
introvertme:
Just wasted glo cheat on this anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-White, anti- male TV show.

Worst part is that I downloaded the whole season 1..

Which kine nonsense be Dis one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:39am On Sep 02, 2017
purem:
Where can I download game of thrones 7
Use Fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:41am On Sep 02, 2017
introvertme:
Just wasted glo cheat on this anti-Christian, anti-American, anti-White, anti- male TV show.

Please help me with the settings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
they are back, downloading right now and it's fast, 400kbps+
hope the speed won't reduce later like it use to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:32am On Sep 02, 2017
PreacherX:
hope the speed won't reduce later like it use to.
no it didn't. It even entered 1mb/s but I think that was the network fluctuating.

I would have found it difficult to download from fzseries to be honest cos they don't have complete episodes of the all series I'm watching. They might have episode 6 and not have 5 or 1, 4 and 6 for another.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
What's happening in "Power"? no episode was released this week, are they on break?

What later happened in empire season3? did they finish the season?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:37am On Sep 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
no it didn't. It even entered 1mb/s but I think that was the network fluctuating.

I would have found it difficult to download from fzseries to be honest cos they don't have complete episodes of the all series I'm watching. They might have episode 6 and not have 5 or 1, 4 and 6 for another.
You are very right, so many inconsistency in Fztvseries.... sometimes 1 or 2 episodes are always missing in a season so you have to source for them in other sites!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:48am On Sep 02, 2017
PreacherX:
Please help me with the settings

drmuchin:
Pls i need this glo cheat. Does it work on unrooted phone? Help a brother out

it's no longer working
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06am On Sep 02, 2017
introvertme:

it's no longer working
I just got a Glo sim not quite long thinking it's still working sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by xarookqh(m): 9:23am On Sep 02, 2017
introvertme:

Isn't this the Secretary in Mad Men
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:27am On Sep 02, 2017
xarookqh:
Isn't this the Secretary in Mad Men
yeah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 9:34am On Sep 02, 2017
Pls guy it seems like hdshow dot in, does not have subtitle because wen I was watching naros season 3 both the avi and mp4 format did not display subtitle. I really need subtitle because am no Spanish speaker. Help me with a good site with subtitle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 9:35am On Sep 02, 2017
PreacherX:
Use Fztvseries dot mobi
Did you register before downloading because I am having difficulty in dat site
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:40am On Sep 02, 2017
nonut:

That 400 for 2hrs cheat? I no fit. If Etisalat carry their "winch" come, you go cry.

lol...I'm not doing that oh...its more like blazeon for 2hrs

lol.......except its unlimited..... and fastgringrin

I use blazeon sometimes....30mins own.....

when etisalat is crazy heregringrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:43am On Sep 02, 2017
introvertme:

Abeg leave handsmaid tale , if u cannot relate , delete it

nolite te bastardes carborundorum

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:44am On Sep 02, 2017
SuperSuave:
What's happening in "Power"? no episode was released this week, are they on break?

What later happened in empire season3? did they finish the season?

yeah.... for empire

season 4 will start September 20something....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:46am On Sep 02, 2017
cstr1000:

Those two and ''the resident'' too if you love medical series.

will try that out...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 02, 2017
etiosa24:

Did you register before downloading because I am having difficulty in dat site
I didn't, Use Opera mini, UC is not made for the site, even it's stated there to use Opera instead of UC.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:49am On Sep 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

yeah.... for empire

season 4 will start September 20something....
Wow, I really need to catch up with Empire, haven't seen all the episode of the last season!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 9:52am On Sep 02, 2017
PreacherX:
I didn't, Use Opera mini, UC is not made for the site, even it's stated there to use Opera instead of UC.
OK. I will try it out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sammycarz(m): 10:20am On Sep 02, 2017
Where can I download the subtitles for. Narcos season 3
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:26am On Sep 02, 2017
For y'all wanting Sub for Narcos third season..

just go to the world's home of subtitles..

addic7ed doot com

Everything is there...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kceewhyte(m): 10:53am On Sep 02, 2017
We can still talk abt this movies on WhatsApp GRP send in ur numbers.... Let's have at it grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:14am On Sep 02, 2017
Toxicwap is coming back

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
I think Jack Randall in Outlander is a dominant lover and a sadist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 12:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
who is still watching teen wolf in 2017

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
Coyotejack:

Abeg leave handsmaid tale , if u cannot relate , delete it
nolite te bastardes carborundorum
Done grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (800) (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.