Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (804) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518774 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
Rorachy:
I think Jack Randall in Outlander is a dominant lover and a sadist.

Glad you continued cheesy,

He's one of the greatest villains to be on a TV show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2017
introvertme:

Glad you continued cheesy,

He's one of the greatest villains to be on a TV show
I downloaded all the episodes of season 1, when I was done with the other series in my phone, I had no other choice than to watch it, well its getting interesting.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kinggogo: 1:58pm On Sep 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Anyone anticipating Dynasty and Valor??

saw dem trailers.....whether those were trailers sef...

till October shagringringrin

Yeah, really looking forward to Dynasty

Definitely gonna be a hit........ Starring Elizabeth Gilles, the crazy girl from that funny high school musical show called Victorious
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 2:04pm On Sep 02, 2017
kinggogo:

Yeah, really looking forward to Dynasty

Definitely gonna be a hit........ Starring Elizabeth Gilles, the crazy girl from that funny high school musical show called Victorious

lol......I'm having high hopes for it....ion just know y
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 2:38pm On Sep 02, 2017
Please how do I block the ads popping up on fztvseries or mobiletvshows? I use ucweb accessing the sites. I blocked it in the settings mode but ads keep popping up. why? someone help me out. it has already corrupted my memory card and fried all my files. Hope it won't come for my internal storage? I need help.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
Anyone anticipating Dynasty and Valor??

saw dem trailers.....whether those were trailers sef...

till October shagringringrin

Looks something like Dirty Sexy Money.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abujabir24:
Please how do I block the ads popping up on fztvseries or mobiletvshows? I use ucweb accessing the sites. I blocked it in the settings mode but ads keep popping up. why? someone help me out. it has already corrupted my memory card and fried all my files. Hope it won't come for my internal storage? I need help.

use opera mini to browse,it has a better ad block extension.

When you browse with it,get the exact link of what you want to download(.mp4 /.avi /apk), go back to uc browser and paste and download.

Don't use opera mini to download ooo,e dey craze sometimes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2017
Narcos..hayts how to realease a tv show...

All at once...IT'S NARCOS BABY cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 5:02pm On Sep 02, 2017
Pls guys I am planning to download How to get away with murder this nite. I want to know if it is interesting or not. I want review.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
etiosa24:
Pls guys I am planning to download How to get away with murder this nite. I want to know if it is interesting or not. I want review.
Are you planning to get away with murder?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
etiosa24:
If series like Suit is your genre, you might like it... I watched the first 2 episodes and I didn't like it. I think

Try House of Cards, I love that... Very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 5:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
etiosa24:
that's one of the greatest TV series I have seen.. definitely my top 3.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
It's about to go down.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebubemg(m): 5:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
sammycarz:
Where can I download the subtitles for. Narcos season 3
mx player, opensubtile.com, addic7ed.com, subcene.com

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
etiosa24:

it a legal drama dont waste your time
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:05pm On Sep 02, 2017
I just wish 02tvseries.com will change their server.. it is too slow..

but they are very dedicated to providing free series for those that doesn't have cable TV and Netflix in the house..

I don't stay in Nigeria so am wondering if Netflix is in Nigeria because if it is.. I wonder why you all will still be subscribe to DSTV and their nonsense of repeating shows over and over again..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:15pm On Sep 02, 2017
realestniggah:

it a legal drama dont waste your time
I kind of like legal drama, especially mind blowing case
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
hakeemlyon:
that's one of the greatest TV series I have seen.. definitely my top 3.
That mean the TV series is okay, right

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:16pm On Sep 02, 2017
realestniggah:
I just wish 02tvseries.com will change their server.. it is too slow..

but they are very dedicated to providing free series for those that doesn't have cable TV and Netflix in the house..

I don't stay in Nigeria so am wondering if Netflix is in Nigeria because if it is.. I wonder why you all will still be subscribe to DSTV and their nonsense of repeating shows over and over again..

so I just did my research and I discovered that Netflix is actually in Nigeria but the problem is data..we all know how expensive data is in Nigeria ..who have 1Gb data plan lying around to watch just one episode of a series in HD?

until data price improve and fiber optic network is advance in Nigeria ..e be lyk say Una go dey use DSTV
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by etiosa24(m): 6:17pm On Sep 02, 2017
wapadunk:
Are you planning to get away with murder?
No I am not thinking such,
Why do you ask
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 6:57pm On Sep 02, 2017
realestniggah:

so I just did my research and I discovered that Netflix is actually in Nigeria but the problem is data..we all know how expensive data is in Nigeria ..who have 1Gb data plan lying around to watch just one episode of a series in HD?

until data price improve and fiber optic network is advance in Nigeria ..e be lyk say Una go dey use DSTV

the only thing way I don watch 4 dstv as dem de release for amc na fear the walking dead d rest na so so repeat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2017
Narcos season 3 is lit! very addictive. just binged the whole thing. I'd put this season on par with the first.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 8:53pm On Sep 02, 2017
about to start the 2nd season of Animal kingdom. thoroughly enjoyed the first season. Pope is quite a complex character. J is really smart. Craig likes to play dumb but he sees stuff. he's perceptive. Deran is up there with pope. complex and multi-layered. Smurf love all her kids very much but something tells me she just might love herself a tad more than anyone alive. I don't have an opinion on Baz yet. Oh and nikki is an idiot. Well it must run in the family seeing how her dad is even stupider.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tmamuda(m): 10:35pm On Sep 02, 2017
nonut:
grin

On which do you download wit subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:00pm On Sep 02, 2017
grin cheesy.........narcos without pablo escobar, is that one narcos? undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by phantom(m): 11:03pm On Sep 02, 2017
realestniggah:

currently streaming narcos 3 on netflix. get Ntel 12,500 naira unlimited bundle,you go stream tv shows tire.
unlimited internet dey sweet like sugar....... grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2017
tmamuda:

On which do you download wit subtitle?
They're downloaded separately. Go to [url]addic7ed.com[/url] and download them from there.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tmamuda(m): 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
nonut:

They're downloaded separately. Go to [url]addic7ed.com[/url] and download them from there.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:18pm On Sep 02, 2017
Abujabir24:
You're either using ucweb for Android(the one with larger file) or you're not using ucweb mini in speed mode.
Ucweb doesn't even need to block ads in speed mode cos the speed mode disables Javascript and flash.
Without these two, ads can't be displayed.
I stand to be corrected though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 11:36pm On Sep 02, 2017
The season finale of Queen of the South make sense die!
Teresa Mendoza is smart, kind and ruthless at the same time.
I can't wait to see the next season.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 12:34am On Sep 03, 2017
phantom:

currently streaming narcos 3 on netflix. get Ntel 12,500 naira unlimited bundle,you go stream tv shows tire.
unlimited internet dey sweet like sugar....... grin

12,500 for data?

guy were u dey work cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (801) (802) (803) (804) (805) (806) (807) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Franklinezenwa and 7 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.