Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,204 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (813) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505419 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 7:33am On Sep 10, 2017
Not feeling this Queen of the south, but lemme continue jare mb cannot waste like that.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harjet(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2017
etiosa24:
Pls guys. I cannot download subtitle directly from MX player, it keep showing "error in establishing connection to opensubtitle.org". Have any experience such problem.
Bro, just tick that box and u're good to go.. After u press OK, it'll bring different options for u

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tyche(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2017
etiosa24:
Pls guys. I cannot download subtitle directly from MX player, it keep showing "error in establishing connection to opensubtitle.org". Have any experience such problem.

when you click for the subtitle download, you need to edit the text that shows up to include only the movie name and season, then add subtitle, then you are good to go
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:54am On Sep 10, 2017
Bratking:

series 2 is out?! I didn't know oo. shocked

Yeah, it's out alright. Saw it on Netflix whilst I was looking for something else. A pleasant surprise indeed. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:
Not feeling this Queen of the south, but lemme continue jare mb cannot waste like that.

Why waste your data on such a pretentious show when there are loads of quality shows out there:

- Legion
- Big Little Lies
- Ordinary Lies
- Feud
- The Missing
- Sneaky Pete
- Great News
- This Is Us
- Good Behavior
- Line Of Duty
- Room 104
- Twin Peaks: The Return
- Taboo
- Marcella
- River
- Clique
- The Young Pope
- Animal Kingdom

- Blood Drive (cancelled though)

... Just to name a few.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 1:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
Loving BLACK SAILS

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cstr1000: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2017
outlander 3 is out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talius(m): 3:59pm On Sep 10, 2017
Who has finished watching the new season of Narcos?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by soleexx(m): 5:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

kinda borin...I had to abandon it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 5:01pm On Sep 10, 2017
Talius:
Who has finished watching the new season of Narcos?

present sire cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 5:50pm On Sep 10, 2017
koice:

Why waste your data on such a pretentious show when there are loads of quality shows out there:

- Legion
- Big Little Lies
- Ordinary Lies
- Feud
- The Missing
- Sneaky Pete
- Great News
- This Is Us
- Good Behavior
- Line Of Duty
- Room 104
- Twin Peaks: The Return
- Taboo
- Marcella
- River
- Clique
- The Young Pope
- Animal Kingdom

- Blood Drive (cancelled though)

... Just to name a few.
I've watched most series on your list, I had no pending series on cue so decided to check out the overly hyped QOTS.
QOTS is lame, Quantico level stup.id.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:56pm On Sep 10, 2017
KINGOFJAPAN:

I've watched most series on your list, I had no pending series on cue so decided to check out the overly hyped QOTS.
QOTS is lame, Quantico level stup.id.
SORRY BRO I FEEL YOUR PAIN cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by KINGOFJAPAN: 6:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
soleexx:

kinda borin...I had to abandon it
Yeah it is. I was expecting some Narcos-ish kinda action, but it's boring and lame af.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by t33why: 6:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
cstr1000:
outlander 3 is out.
Ehn shocked shocked say the truth oh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 6:21pm On Sep 10, 2017
Hey guys for some of us that have watched homeland how good is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
cstr1000:
outlander 3 is out.
Damn,
I never finish season 2 sef,I'm getting distracted theses day's
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mimisboygreat:
Hey guys for some of us that have watched homeland how good is it?

its just like 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:08pm On Sep 10, 2017
Some persons didn't read this

I modified someone's compilation of TV shows I'll be updating them frequently.
Kindly Check the IMDB ratings before downloading !!

Tv series categories

Action/Crime: Strike back, The blacklist, designated survivor , six, 24, Crisis, prison break, Hawaii-five o, shooter,Ncis, into the badlands,homeland,The wire,the shield,without a trace, Narcos, Peaky blinders,Flash, Gotham,Arrow,Agents of shield,The defenders,iron fist,Jessica Jones,Queen of the south

Detective related TV shows:Foyles war,True detective,
Luther, Bones,Criminal minds,Monk,Poirot,The mentalist
The killing
The fall
Top of the lake
Broad church
The following
True detective
Happy valley

Drama: Power, American crime story, handmaids tale,Big little lies , Mr robot,Empire,Star,Devious maids,Mistresses, Desperate Housewifes

Legal: suits, billions, white collar, the good wife, how to get away with murder

Comedy: The good place, Carmichael show, undateable, black-ish,silicon valley,The Mick,Every body hates Chris, How I met your mother.
Master of none,catastrophe, fleabag,lovesick,Brooklyn nine-nine,the mick

Historical: The knick,The last kingdom, Peaky blinders,Vikings, The Borgia's ,Rome,boardwalk empire,
Wolf hall
Poldark
Victoria
War and peace
The tudors
Medici: Masters of Florence,Black sails,Taboo,Versailles,Outlander,
Downtown abbey, Foyles war, The crown

Teen drama: Dead of summer, Riverdale, scream, Scream queens, Pretty little liars, Teen wolf, Shannara chronicles,13 reasons why

Tv shows with Mainly black casts and lead: Saints and sinners, Haves and haves not,Greenleaf, Queen Sugar, Roots

Sci-fi/anthology/Horror/Fantasy: The originals, Vampire diaries, Bates motel, Angel, Humans,Black mirror, Stranger things, Penny dreadful, Angel,American Horror story,Once upon a time, Grimm

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realtem(m): 7:13pm On Sep 10, 2017
Orphan Black season 1.
Good show.
please guys, is that felix accent the British accent?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
Fuckusernamesjor:

Where to download?
Streaming it on https://kisscartoon.io, not sure if they can be downloaded however
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mimisboygreat: 7:43pm On Sep 10, 2017
introvertme:

its just like 24
Thanks that means it will be interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2017
Mehn guys...go watch Netflix new series 'Black Mirror'...all those British people done high... grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 8:03pm On Sep 10, 2017
Sabrina18:
I'm watching black mirror, why does it have only 3 episodes
Because it's different story...check out season 3 it has up to 6 episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2017
5 seasons of Wentworth in 3 days, mehn it's lovely. but Bleep y'all didn't say Bea would die sad

Don't know who i hate more, Cersei or Ms Ferguson Cersei is evil but Ferguson is the demons head
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:17pm On Sep 10, 2017
vladoz:
Mehn guys...go watch Netflix new series 'Black Mirror'...all those British people done high... grin

new series?? Black mirror has been on forever, Netflix only just got the rights to produce more

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:18pm On Sep 10, 2017
etiosa24:

i experience so when I'm using glo, try mtn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vladoz(m): 8:26pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dalek:

new series?? Black mirror has been on forever, Netflix only just got the rights to produce more
Well, thanks...but it's new to me...after all na now we start to watch am for here grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:29pm On Sep 10, 2017
Dalek:
Don't know who i hate more, Cersei or Ms Ferguson Cersei is evil but Ferguson is the demons head

mehn d hate I had for ms Ferguson finally turned to love oo..I'd definitely miss her more than bea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:33pm On Sep 10, 2017
dubylhover:

mehn d hate I had for ms Ferguson finally turned to love oo..I'd definitely miss her more than bea

love?? love ke?? where the love come from?? maybe cuz i never finish season 5 abi. if i will end up loving her make i no watch again grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 8:36pm On Sep 10, 2017
vladoz:

Well, thanks...but it's new to me...after all na now we start to watch am for here grin

heya una welcome to civilization grin
better late than never

(1) (2) (3) ... (810) (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Papadoh(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.