Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,639 members, 7,809,400 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (818) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504263 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:20pm On Sep 14, 2017
Mekanus:
Anybody watched the first episode of THE DEUCE? Couldn't make a shiit outa the episode, just wasted my megabytes.

where did you download it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Dear Tommy Egan. His character is literally molded after Marshall Mathers' (Eminem). His vulgarian streak and well-timed gallows humour have got Slim Shady written all over them. It goes a long way in showing just how much fun it would be to hang out with Eminem.

thank God somebody finally said it

that guy is Eminem wanna be

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 9:29pm On Sep 14, 2017
Gwaihir:

Not yet, will get back to you as soon as I do.
Aiit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 9:35pm On Sep 14, 2017
realestniggah:

where did you download it
O2tv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Sep 15, 2017
Lh19:

Aiit

Just did, interesting episode. Some Machiavellian type of stuff.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 8:37am On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

Just did, interesting episode. Some Machiavellian type of stuff.
Honestly the episode was my best in the series so far
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:14pm On Sep 15, 2017
Ladies and Gentleman, the boys from South Park Colorado are back.. grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dalek(m): 2:18pm On Sep 15, 2017
They just couldn't resist.. #Mr_Robot grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 4:53pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

I will suggest Justified.

It's drama, crime and action. The icing on the cake is, great dialogues!

Watch out for Boyd Crowder grin
can't find it on 02tvseries, any help to a site with not more than 80mb per episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 4:58pm On Sep 15, 2017
etiosa24:

The Blacklist
Blindspot
Thanks, couldn't find the blacklist but I fell in love with blindspot right from the first episode smiley

J0nyb0y, you should try this one, it's really good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by J0nyb0y(m): 5:05pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
Thanks, couldn't find the blacklist but I fell in love with blindspot right from the first episode smiley

J0nyb0y, you should try this one, it's really good.
Already seen blacklist and blind spot. It's a really good series I must say.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
can't find it on 02tvseries, any help to a site with not more than 80mb per episode?

I can't help you with a site of that file size.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 5:35pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

I can't help you with a site of that file size.
what's the least you can get?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
what's the least you can get?

150 max
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 5:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

150 max
chai! hope their server is fast sha, 02tvseries is as slow as snail these days
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:41pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
chai! hope their server is fast sha, 02tvseries is as slow as snail these days

I found one less than 80mb

http://tvseries.in/subfolder-Justified.htm

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 5:45pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

I find one less than 80mb

http://tvseries.in/subfolder-Justified.htm
wow! thanks. the series has gone far o, season 7 already shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
wow! thanks. the series has gone far o, season 7 already shocked

And it was worth it and fun all the way through.

If you want you can check sons of anarchy, that's another dope one, quite intense.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SuperSuave(m): 6:04pm On Sep 15, 2017
Gwaihir:

And it was worth it and fun all the way through.

If you want you can check sons of anarchy, that's another dope one, quite intense.
sons of anarchy don't reach season 7 shocked good lord! where do I start from!

meanwhile,..

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 15, 2017
SuperSuave:
sons of anarchy don't reach season 7 shocked good lord! where do I start from!

meanwhile,..

I began watching from season 2 never got to watch the one both seasons. It's an habit I have for all series I did not start with except for animes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:51pm On Sep 15, 2017
American Vandal.

I was just minding my own business when I opened my Netflix and the spotlight trailer for this popped up, na so I just siddown dey look.
#WhoDrewTheD**ks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coyotejack(m): 9:28pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dalek:

U Sabi boy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:37pm On Sep 15, 2017
Dalek:
south park has massively declined since season 19...it's not funny anymore sad

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:39am On Sep 16, 2017
DarkRebel69:

Dear Tommy Egan. His character is literally molded after Marshall Mathers' (Eminem). His vulgarian streak and well-timed gallows humour have got Slim Shady written all over them. It goes a long way in showing just how much fun it would be to hang out with Eminem.

I have to agree with you 100% , everything about him was just like Eminem .
He's a good actor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2017
LETHAL WEAPON IS BACK!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:41am On Sep 16, 2017
nonut:

He's a psycho. See the way he killed that man who raped Holly when she was little? That's psychotic behaviour written all over.
Can't say I blame him though.
The foolish paedophile insisted that 9 yr old Holly liked the sex. Can you imagine?
Haven't gotten to that part yet. Just started watching it a few weeks ago .
On Season 3 now .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:42am On Sep 16, 2017
J0nyb0y:

Already seen blacklist and blind spot. It's a really good series I must say.
Can't say the same for Blacklist .
Looked dull to me from the beginning .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:44am On Sep 16, 2017
realestniggah:

thank God somebody finally said it

that guy is Eminem wanna be
He isn't any wannabe , he really fits into the role .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stanleywaxy(m): 12:55am On Sep 16, 2017
Can anyone please refer me to any site/link where I can download BOONDOCKS , the whole series from S1 - S4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 2:26am On Sep 16, 2017
cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) (820) (821) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: grudges and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.