Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,670 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:41 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (873) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3552933 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2828) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:44pm On Nov 15, 2017
SAMBHOSS:
peaky blinders

rejoicegringringrin

Nov 15th....s4 premieregringringrin

its even been renewed for a fifth season... hehehehegrin
I hope Tommy's brothers won't dethrone him oo.. I like it when Tommy is in charge.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 8:04pm On Nov 15, 2017
sirxbit:

Where can I download it?
You can download last resort from mobiletvshows or fzmovies.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

The guy just dey somehow
have you seen House of Cards ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
have you seen House of Cards ?

Yup, couldn't finish that one too, lost interest around the Russian place. The first two seasons were interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Yup, couldn't finish that one too, lost interest around the Russian place. The first two seasons were interesting.
seems that's season 3 or 4. Seems you don't like that Russian President accent too just like in Lucifer grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2017
Who has watched mindhunter? Is it nice, worth downloading 10 episodes?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
seems that's season 3 or 4. Seems you don't like that Russian President accent too just like in Lucifer grin

Not the accent, just got bored with it..it just doesn't make sense how the dude was playing all of them for that long. Too much.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:48pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

Not the accent, just got bored with it..it just doesn't make sense how the dude was playing all of them for that long. Too much.
That man is too ruthless... for me I think Frank Underwood is most dangerous Villain in any drama series have seen, next to Negan of The Walking Dead.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2017
IAmFreeman:
That man is too ruthless... for me I think Frank Underwood is most dangerous Villain in any drama series have seen, next to Negan of The Walking Dead.

I think it was over done, it's just not possible

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
Blackfyre:

I think it was over done, it's just not possible
Yeah... that part Frank was whipping votes in the Congress gets me, same way our politician will maneuver votes in the House for a bill to be passed. grin

That Reporter Lady that was killed at the beginning of season 2 was so sad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ArcherPrime(m): 9:02pm On Nov 15, 2017
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 9:55pm On Nov 15, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..seriously I always wondered y it even had a season 2,shud V been cancelled after season 1
Why!!! I love that series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 9:57pm On Nov 15, 2017
dubylhover:

lol..seriously I always wondered y it even had a season 2,shud V been cancelled after season 1
I love that series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2017
iykekelvins:
Why!!! I love that series..

I didn't quite enjoy it..no bearing
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SerVik(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2017
Blackfyre:

Oh well, I hope fans don't get tired of staring at Klaus' nose...
True talk. Downloaded the last season but have been ever so reluctant to start it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:34am On Nov 16, 2017
Nesso:
Who has watched mindhunter? Is it nice, worth downloading 10 episodes?
Its interesting but only if you like psychological thrillers.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:53am On Nov 16, 2017
Kaziar:

Its interesting but only if you like psychological thrillers.
OK thanks. I do like series like dat
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 12:18pm On Nov 16, 2017
foreverkind1:

Yeah bro, brave and seal team, looks very similar. But I prefer the brave.

You can download the brave season 1, episode 1-8

My one issue with brave is different stories every episode ,not feeling that its interesting thou

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2017
Please guys, I haven't watched any of supernatural or peaky blinders.... Which one is the most interesting and which one should I go for first. I love fantasy/thriller and mystery series....

I'm waiting guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
philbubs:

My one issue with brave is different stories every episode ,not feeling that its interesting thou
Oh OK. But that's actually what differentiates it from other military thrillers and makes it more interesting. Not having a centralized plot for a whole season in the form of a grand conspiracy or any of such. Moreover the constant change of location and storylines only adds to the exotic nature of the series.perhaps you'll change your mind after subsequent episodes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:49pm On Nov 16, 2017
tolulope2021:
Please guys, I haven't watched any of supernatural or peaky blinders.... Which one is the most interesting and which one should I go for first. I love fantasy/thriller and mystery series....

I'm waiting guys
Supernatural is just as the name implies a supernatural thriller which I think you'll enjoy more given your love for fantasy/mystery thriller series while peaky blinders is a gangster/crime family thriller series which is really interesting if you enjoy that sort of thing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 16, 2017
Shows you ought to watch:

- Lore (Amazon)
- StartUp (Crackle)
- Alias Grace (Netflix)
- Future Man (Hulu)
- Doctor Foster (BBC One)
- Liar (ITV)
- Quacks (BBC Two)
- Ill Behaviour (BBC Two)
- Nathan For You (Comedy Central)
- Frankenstein Chronicles (ITV Encore)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2017
isaiah9:
I hope Tommy's brothers won't dethrone him oo.. I like it when Tommy is in charge.

they can't... that'll bring their imminent end.....

peaky forking blinders are back!gringrin

Polly don dey see spirits... I laugh in Greek....

and this new enemy ehn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:24pm On Nov 16, 2017
grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 4:01pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kaziar:

Supernatural is just as the name implies a supernatural thriller which I think you'll enjoy more given your love for fantasy/mystery thriller series while peaky blinders is a gangster/crime family thriller series which is really interesting if you enjoy that sort of thing.

Thanks, does supernatural involves magic/witchcraft /vampirism /or inborn powers cos I'm always obsessed with that? .

Cos I av watched
the Originals,
witches of Eastend,
secret circle, Salem,
the exorcist
Outcast
Channel zero
The good witch
Vampire diaries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
tolulope2021:

Thanks, does supernatural involves magic/witchcraft /vampirism /or inborn powers cos I'm always obsessed with that? .

Cos I av watched
the Originals,
witches of Eastend,
secret circle, Salem,
the exorcist
Outcast
Channel zero
The good witch
Vampire diaries

yes it does
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 5:21pm On Nov 16, 2017
introvertme:

yes it does

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MYGRATEskillz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2017
anybody watching the break or Atlanta should plz drop dwnld links
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 6:11pm On Nov 16, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

they can't... that'll bring their imminent end.....

peaky forking blinders are back!gringrin

Polly don dey see spirits... I laugh in Greek....

and this new enemy ehn
shuuuuuu.. you don already watched the first episode?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:14pm On Nov 16, 2017
isaiah9:
shuuuuuu.. you don already watched the first episode?

lol...hell yeah...they've release it since na.....

John and Polly's Son may be dead.....they were shot....this enemy no dey jokegrin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
Kaziar:

Oh OK. But that's actually what differentiates it from other military thrillers and makes it more interesting. Not having a centralized plot for a whole season in the form of a grand conspiracy or any of such. Moreover the constant change of location and storylines only adds to the exotic nature of the series.perhaps you'll change your mind after subsequent episodes.
I beg to differ, series like that should have a story line. For example, the bad guy got away and theyre strategizing on getting em back not everytime they succeed in catching the bad guys it becomes unrealistic and boring. That's why 24 hours still remains one of the best action series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:29pm On Nov 16, 2017
SAMBHOSS:

lol...hell yeah...they've release it since na.....

John and Polly's Son may be dead.....they were shot....this enemy no dey jokegrin

Link? I couldn't get it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (870) (871) (872) (873) (874) (875) (876) ... (2828) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bugatti453(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.